Made with Love
Hollywood Ladies
Hush Companions

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
May 22 2011

May 22 2011

SUNshine Girl Christine, 25, is a singer-songwriter who has just released a four-song demo. This 5-foot-7 blue-eyed songbird is currently in a dance/pop group called Lusty. You can hear her new single online. Google her and the song ‘Forget About You.’ (Todd Gillis / QMI Agency)

The more I look at her the better she looks. Good for her to use the SSG for some promotional purposes.

9/10

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
At first glance I'd tend to agree with you Bosco but in some of the pics, her ass looks big enough to have it's on postal code....

such as:

so I'll knock her down to an 8......

W

Wanker

9/10

Tboy, the bigger the ass the better for grabbing. :he:

As long a it's a tight ass.

Auggie

Joined May 24, 2010
Messages 2,207
She has the correct cute:skank ratio, perfect for a post Rapture sunshine girl.
If only she was wearing a skirt...

9.5/10 :party:

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
May 23 2011

May 23 2011

I tried to pick the best shots as some of the outfits she models are horrendous.

She needs to knock off some weight I would dare say.

6/10

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
I know the camera is supposed to add 10 lbs but how many cameras are on her? I'd say maybe 5? lol......which is the score she gets from me: 5/10

C

Chloe Croft

Her look is a little too fake.....Looks like a lot of makeup, fake tan, over-bleached teeth, hair extensions....Yeah, yeah, I'm sounding catty but that's just my humble opinion. Some of you guys say you want a woman's opinion on the SSGs. LOL

G

Guido

I don't mind her. She looks like a comfortable ride too. A little cushion for the pushing. 6.5 + .05 for the face for a grand total of 7.

Chloe I guess a duo with her would be out of the question? LMAO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom