Made with Love
Emma Alexandra Page
Venus Toronto

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
Miss Leopard Skin bikini deserves more than a 5 IMHO. Maybe a 6.5? Afterall she has tboy's hips. I not sure whose hair that is though

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
That's my hair....from 1988. :tongue:

I was thinking the same thing!! (not that it was your hair, but from 1988 lol)

Funny though, she "wants" to direct films etc.....well I "want" a lambo Gallardo but that doesn't mean I'll get one......and you'd think one of her friends would say "umm dear, don't do that to your hair.....".....

C

Cycleguy007

Like her shirt says... BYE!

I'm getting an "80's/ hair band/ groupie" vibe from her, LOL :shock:

Bubba

Reviewer
Joined Aug 20, 2010
Messages 4,166
Not sure what to rate her. In between 4-7/10 depending on CG's side and rear views.

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
May 12 2011

May 12 2011

SUNshine Girl Meaghan, 27, recently competed in the IDFA fitness competition in Montreal. This should come as no surprise, as this 5-foot, blue-eyed Scorpio spends much of her time weightlifting or fitness training. In between sets, she and her beau can be found at the Keg noshing on protein. Save a scrap for doggie pal Benji, Meaghan! (Jack Boland photo)

Although I appreciate the time effort she has spent in sculpting her body, her look just will not appeal to the masses.

8/10

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
LOL @ Psmerf.....though you're right! The oily shiny look doesn't appeal to me.....

Kudos for her not going ovecommunity though.....least she still looks female!!!

8/10

C

Cycleguy007

OK Peace... what gives? Practically every entry in this and a couple other of the rating threads lately is simply ":no:".

What's up dude?

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749

SUNshine Girl Meaghan, 27, recently competed in the IDFA fitness competition in Montreal. This should come as no surprise, as this 5-foot, blue-eyed Scorpio spends much of her time weightlifting or fitness training. In between sets, she and her beau can be found at the Keg noshing on protein. Save a scrap for doggie pal Benji, Meaghan! (Jack Boland photo)

Although I appreciate the time effort she has spent in sculpting her body, her look just will not appeal to the masses.

8/10

Great bod, and it looks likes she's gotten ready for me as I asked for the Pam spray on oil. Very nice of her 8.5 /10

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom