Made with Love
Elite Ladies
Toronto Tryst

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chloe Croft

What's with this wide in the hips thing? She looks perfectly normal.........In the picture with the hat it almost looks as if she needs a bit more.

I agree. She barely has hips at all in the hat photo. In the other two, it appears that she's intentionally jutting out her hip in order to make herself look more hippy.

urice Boscorelli;157880]

[/QUOTE]

I know, I know, I said I wasn't going to comment in this thread anymore but I changed my mind. Women are allowed to do that. ;-)

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
I agree. She barely has hips at all in the hat photo. In the other two, it appears that she's intentionally jutting out her hip in order to make herself look more hippy.

urice Boscorelli;157880]

I know, I know, I said I wasn't going to comment in this thread anymore but I changed my mind. Women are allowed to do that. ;-)[/QUOTE]

LOL holy crap, you're not only allowed but isn't that rule number one in the "how to be a woman" handbook you guys hand out to 11 yr old girls? lol.....

I checked the specs on Cindy Crawford et al back in the day. They were 34"....and now (after having kids) Cindy is 36".....

Hippy is meant in the width, not the depth.....the side shot you can't even see her hips.....I would put $100 on her measurements being 34B 33 36....

As I said earlier: if a woman had 34D bust she'd be commonly referred to as "busty"....since this one has bigger hips than bust, I refer to that as "hippy".

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
Nowadays probably yes. But remember the supermodels of the 90's? Cindy Crawford, Claudia Schiffer, Naomi Campbell, and especially Helena Christenson were all quite 'hippy'.

Not just nowadays, in the 60's I bet the measurements were 30 22 30, the 70's and 80's probably not more than 32 22 32 or 34 24 34....I used to watch fashion TV ALL the time and believe me, the models were bone racks.

(btw, did a little research and found that "the" measurements to be a victoria's secret model are 34C 24 34/35. Pretty well balanced IMO, not busty, nor hippy, or tubby lol)

Here, this site, about halfway down, generally states that the "ideal" measurements are 34 24 34.......that gives a hip/waist ratio of .7.....

Anyhow, it is my learned opinion that she looks hippy. That's my opinion and I'm allowed to have one just like women are allowed to change their mind !! :) (and since they are allowed to change their mind 27.2 times a minute, I'm allowed to have an opinion once a day tyvm!!!!:bad:)

BTW: every woman I've had a long term relationship with has been able to fit into my jeans (32 waist). They were a little snug in the bum, loose in the waist but they could wear em in a clinch. I can't tell you how many times I came out of the head on my boat to find my jeans walking down the dock....HEY I WAS going to WEAR those!!! lol.....

Bubba

Reviewer
Joined Aug 20, 2010
Messages 4,166

SUNshine Girl Shannon just wants to make the world a better place. Job done, Shannon! This 5-foot-5 motorcycle buff enjoys taking her camera out and shooting pretty pictures. Us too! Job done, Sun! (Todd Gillis photo)

On the thick side but looks like she would take you for a ride you will never forget.

7/10

7.5/10

She can lock her legs around me anytime

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
May 5 2011

May 5 2011

SUNshine Girl Mindy, 26, works as a promo model, but wants to do as much volunteer work as possible. Mindy is 5-foot-9, single and has green eyes. (Todd Gillis photo)

Chunky is going to love her and in my opinion she's a heavier girl who really pulls it off well.

8/10

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
A promo model? What's she promoting? multi trips to the pasta bar?

This girl is big....5-9 and that build? I bet she's pushing 160lbs plus...

6/10

Auggie

Joined May 24, 2010
Messages 2,207
7/10, I like her smile as well.

Nice to see Chloe commenting, not only is she allowed but her opinions are very much welcomed! :party:

Prim0

Joined Jun 29, 2010
Messages 10,859
A promo model? What's she promoting? multi trips to the pasta bar?

This girl is big....5-9 and that build? I bet she's pushing 160lbs plus...

6/10

Promo model.....she's the "BEFORE" picture!

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
a well known glamour model? ummmm O K.....if you say so.....

She is really milfy and I bet she has this figure from spitting out a kid or two.....

I'm with bosco 8/10 (though she gets an A for effort but a C for results)

CG: here's an assignment for you since you're the best at it; find the glamour shots of this well known model....let's see what she was like b4

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
the girl in the yellow bikini is fricken HOT.......

CG has to be THE best net detective.....or in other words, the best net "dick" lol.....

I'm not positive, but I think that video was shot in a strip club just outside of orlando....if it wasn't they used the same designer and materials.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom