Made with Love
Elite Ladies
Hush Companions

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Auggie

Joined May 24, 2010
Messages 2,207
I'd give her a 6, but I'm downgrading it to a 5 because Forrest Gump is her favourite movie.

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
April 29 2011

April 29 2011

SUNshine Girl Chandella, 29, is a UFC ring girl. This 5-foot-4 Capricorn likes tennis, golf, Lady Gaga, Rascal Flatts and wants to be in fitness magazines. You’ve got our vote, Chantal! Just don’t sic any of those UFC boys on us! (Dave Abel photo)

Chantal? Nobody proof reads these days I guess

9/10 Having seen her more undressed than these casually clothed pics.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
She's got a killer body but you wouldn't know it from these photos...I mean could she BE wearing any more clothes?

She's a 9 for sure but you'd never know it.......

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
Well from the pictures presented yesterday's has a better body and you gave her a 7 Bosco. I submit your Honour that at this point the "killer body" claim is merely heresay.

Nice smile so based on the evidenced presented my score is 7.5/10

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
LickingGravity said:
Well from the pictures presented yesterday's has a better body and you gave her a 7 Bosco. I submit your Honour that at this point the "killer body" claim is merely heresay.

Most likely you have not had your morning coffee and are not thinking straight so I will clarify.

Yesterday's had suspected implants and god ugly tats thus the lowering of the score.

Chadella Powell is a ring with the UFC and looks tremendous in her skimpy outfit she parades around in on the apron of the octagon. Thus score adjusted.

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
Maurice Boscorelli said:
Chadella Powell is a ring with the UFC and looks tremendous in her skimpy outfit she parades around in on the apron of the octagon. Thus score adjusted.

What exactly is a ring at UFC? :he: BTW Have they actually had a fight yet in TO. I thought it was upcoming.

As previously stated, without evidence of the alleged skimpy outfits one can only judge on the evidence submitted. As it stands, the submissions do not substantiate the higher mark for judges/voters who have not been privy to said repressed evidence.

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
LickingGravity said:
Exibits B and C do seem to support yours case so the opposition withdraws its objection

Adjustment noted and accepted.

Also if you watch the UFC ring girls closely Chadella has the best vibe and comes off as a sincerely nice person. She is a fan of the sport whereas some of the others that they have had well looked disinterested to say the least.

W

Wanker

Maurice Boscorelli said:

SUNshine Girl Chandella, 29, is a UFC ring girl. This 5-foot-4 Capricorn likes tennis, golf, Lady Gaga, Rascal Flatts and wants to be in fitness magazines. You’ve got our vote, Chantal! Just don’t sic any of those UFC boys on us! (Dave Abel photo)

Chantal? Nobody proof reads these days I guess

9/10 Having seen her more undressed than these casually clothed pics.

8/10

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
April 30 2011

April 30 2011

SUNshine Girl Tenille, 21, will be a featured performer on the World Of Hurt reality TV show, set to premiere on The Cave on May 1.Our 5-foot-8 wrestling buff is a Pisces who enjoys shopping, clubbing and cooking. She can also be seen at the beach, gym or at the movies. (Lyle Aspinall photo)

I wonder where the Captain is?.......8/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom