Made with Love
Elite Ladies
Venus Toronto

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
4/24/2011

4/24/2011

Most likely a real looker in her day..........6.5/10

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
In her day??!! :roll:

I'm with you, she's not that old.....but I'm diggin her. (other than the cheesy bunny outfit). She's not a hot pinup but she's totally doable....I'm giving her a solid 8/10

Woof, almost showed a nipple in this shot:

Maybe I'm just really horny but I'd do her six ways from sunday....

C

Cycleguy007

Maybe I'm just really horny but I'd do her six ways from sunday....

Maybe you're horny... I don't know, nor am I qualified to make such an assessment, (and wouldn't want to anyway! LOL), but I so hear you there tboy. She's WAY hot for 31! And she'd make a totally doable playmate for the missus! :)

(and I!) :great: :love:

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
April 25 2011

April 25 2011

SUNshine Girl Cristina, 37, is a kick-boxing fan who also likes soccer and riding on motorcycles. We don’t know whether she likes the front seat or the back seat, but we know it’s a sure sign summer is coming when we see Cristina on a bike. Can’t wait. (Jack Boland/QMI Agency)

Most likely one of the few that is not fibbing about her age..........7.5/10

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
and what the F is she wearing in that shot on the right??? WHo the hell picked her wardrobe?

I mean SERIOUSLY:

Sorry, if she lost 20 lbs she'd score higher but as it stands, 6.5/10 (I really should subtract more due to the lousy choice of clothes....)

W

Wanker

SUNshine Girl Cristina, 37, is a kick-boxing fan who also likes soccer and riding on motorcycles. We don’t know whether she likes the front seat or the back seat, but we know it’s a sure sign summer is coming when we see Cristina on a bike. Can’t wait. (Jack Boland/QMI Agency)

Most likely one of the few that is not fibbing about her age..........7.5/10

Not too bad.

7.5/10

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
April 26 2011

April 26 2011

SUNshine Girl Charlie-Marie, 19, is still trying to figure out how to make a million dollars. Honey, you’re only 19! Give it at least as long as we have! This 5-foot-8 Aries has a boxer named Bosco and despite having a hyper dog, she likes to relax with some wine, surrounded by candles, enjoying a massage while listening to jazz. She also paints and does origami. (Jack Boland/QMI Agency)

LOL on the one hand she has a XXX tat amongst many others to add to her skanky look. But big bonus points naming her dog ''Bosco''.

8/10

C

Cycleguy007

Wonder where she "dances"? :shock:

And what's with the bright red hair? Guess she REALLY wants to stand out in a crowd...

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
Wow that is a seriously messed up girl. I'm all for individual statements but please do something with a little taste - 4/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom