Made with Love
Venus Toronto
Pure Pleasure Spa

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
guess I've been single too fricken long lol...never heard of them....

But I bet you'll like this little morsel of sexual delite:

speaking of which, have you seen Olivia Wilde on house this past week(s)? She's age beautifully. She's a little milfy now, not so girlish and she's to die for.......if she was edible before now she's just ready to be ravished......

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
April 22 2011

April 22 2011

SUNshine Girl Theresa, 22, better known to her friends as the leggy Tia, is the sporty type who likes the three S’s in life: Stilettos, shopping and sports cars, but not necessarily in that order. She’d love to go on a spontaneous trip on a Ducai motorcycle letting the wind whip through her hair … which is perfect, since she is an aspiring hairstylist. (Jack Boland photo)

Okay so now we are back this girl from the beginning of yesterday...WTF.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
they're just messing with us bosco.....very classy photo I might add.....but still, I think she needs to do some work on that body of hers.....not too many curves on that body.....

still 8/10 for this photo......

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
April 23 2011

April 23 2011

SUNshine Girl Lisa, 26, actually likes spending time alone, either researching on the ’Net or chatting online with friends. Despite this, our 5-foot-7 music buff is planning a career in public relations. She’s a brand ambassador and enjoys modelling lingerie, bikinis or for glamour shots. She’ll be celebrating Easter with her dwarf Netherlands bunny, Emma. (Jack Boland/QMI Agency)

She's a brand ambassador eh?.........WTF is that?

6.5/10

W

Wanker

SUNshine Girl Lisa, 26, actually likes spending time alone, either researching on the ’Net or chatting online with friends. Despite this, our 5-foot-7 music buff is planning a career in public relations. She’s a brand ambassador and enjoys modelling lingerie, bikinis or for glamour shots. She’ll be celebrating Easter with her dwarf Netherlands bunny, Emma. (Jack Boland/QMI Agency)

She's a brand ambassador eh?.........WTF is that?

6.5/10

Happy smile gives her a 7/10.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom