Made with Love
Venus Toronto
Hot Pink List

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
You have to wonder what they were thinking........4/10

I think chunkyfuck had a say in this......

I am getting the feeling that the powers that be put a woman in charge of this part of the paper and she's average looking. In her mind she's saying "all the hotties have had their part in this for too many years, now's the time to let anyone in...."

This one really got the short end of the stick. She's chubby, yet still has a flat ass.....she actually wouldn't be bad, if she lost 70 lbs.....

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
“Too many cupcakes” is spot on … she needs to lighten up on the cupcakes …

We better be careful, K Bardot is going to come on here and tear us a new one for being so insensitive...........:intello:

a 1 player

Joined Jun 6, 2010
Messages 4,905
She look a lot like this lass I was banging a few years ago, good times, good times!!! Brings back fond memories. 8.5/10 (and I like her body).

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
April 21 2011

April 21 2011

Kind of has that Sheena Easton look from the 80's.

6/10

H

HOF

Whoever took April 20th's pictures should be crucified. The outfits and cupcakes were awful. Maybe one piece like on Baywatch would have been better and should have had a beachball to hold rather than a cupcake. The only thing that could have happened worse is if she ate the cupcake in the photo. She needs to work on a happier smile or more inviting.

I would no problem playing with her.

April 21st, I don't see Sheena Easton, more like one of the gals from Banarama or All Saints. Pretty but her lack of breasts is a no!

April 17, 18 and 19 All good looking gals.

C

Cycleguy007

OK... I'm confused... Where did you find the Sheena Easton "Roxy" girl? This is what they are showing now:

Kristin SUNshine Girl Kristin, 29, plans to take over the world. And she'll probably do it on horseback, because that's what she loves to do. Well, that and watch football. Kristin is 5-foot-8 and has blue eyes, if you're looking.

Did they change it since you posted I wonder? :shock:

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
what's with the R and the O on the bra top? I could understand if it said R and L for right and left....

Not a bad looking girl, but not really SSG material.

7/10, she's score higher if she was in a civvie situation like GHM....

But I have a question: what page is she from? I went to the Toronto Sun site and THIS one was shown:

I bet you she's a peeler.....she has the makings of a hottie, way too severe imo.....I give her a 7 as well........

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
It's the f..king twilight zone today because I swear the other one was up earlier.

Anyhoo the new one is better but is trying to hard to be sexy.........7/10

H

HOF

She's swung on a few poles and turned a few table lights off in her time! Maybe Chris Rock is wrong, there is sex in the champagne room.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
She may be trying to be sexy but she's coming off as trashy. That FB friend of mine with the painted on jeans is the same way. Sexy and trashy are just some things that some women can't see the difference in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom