Made with Love
Mirage Entertainment

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cycleguy007

Me too!

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
Every shot they've got her ass/hips covered, betcha she's just this side of a wide glide (and no, NOT a wide LOAD like some would interject!!!).

Pretty girl, 8/10 from me too......

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
Saturday, April 16, 2011

Saturday, April 16, 2011

SUNshine Girl Amanda, 21, shows off her hard-earned gym bod in a pair of tighty whities. When this 5-foot-7 gal isn’t working out, she’s playing hockey, daydreaming of owning her own business and reminiscing about her memorable meeting with the Stones. (Todd Gillis photo)

Exotic look to her, which is fine by me...........8/10

H

HOF

Good to see there hasn't been anything to miss here. April 15, great looking gal. The others not so much.

C

Cycleguy007

Minus 5 for being a Leafs fan... :shock:

Makes you wonder if she has the matching shoes... :roll:

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
I think he's referring to the bob and doug mckenzie type basement like the one in "That 70's Show".....you know, with the requisite vinyl padded bar, the orange shag carpeting, very pedestrian aka "trailer trash".

Which is a good way to describe her look.....

This shot sums it up:

6/10 from me.....

I think I'll hit kingston road the next time I'm in town, I'll probably find her in one of the dive bars there......

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
Sunday, April 17, 2011 * Email Alerts

Sunday, April 17, 2011 * Email Alerts

SUNshine Girl Stephanie loves to boxing and hockey. When this blue-eyed gal isn't trying to become a successful model and businesswoman, she likes working out, reading and dancing. (Jack Boland photo)

What's that song tboy is fond of........7/10

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
You know, I am sort of digging her today.....maybe it's LG's playfulness or something.....she gets an 8 from me as well......

(but I really should deduct points for the modelling, yeah, she's a model, for walmart and zellers flyers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom