Made with Love
Emma Alexandra Page
Sexy Friends Toronto

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
Saturday, April 9, 2011

Saturday, April 9, 2011

SUNshine Girl Lauren, 24, says she wants to be a columnist some day. From that we assume either she’s a journalism student or she has a lot of opinions. We’re of the opinion that Lauren sparks a lot of positive opinions. And she likes golf, fishing and poker! She’d fit right in at any editorial meeting. (Todd Gillis photo)

Got that Kirtie Alley thing going on...........7/10

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
Kirstie Alley before she became as big as a house....still, this isn't a small girl...

7/10 because I rate on the least best photo not the best......

Bubba

Reviewer
Joined Aug 20, 2010
Messages 4,166
Kirstie Alley before she became as big as a house....still, this isn't a small girl...

7/10 because I rate on the least best photo not the best......

5/10 for her face

7/5/10 for her body

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
Sunday, April 10, 2011

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Megan, 21, wants to finish her bachelor's degree in management, then run her own business. When she's not hitting the books, her favorite ways to spend time off is on the beach, going out with friends and relaxing with a movie. (Jim Wells photo)

Nice wholesome looking gal.....8.5/10

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
ah the old 3/4 shot

not bad in this one, wide glide in all the rest....

7.5/10

I guess I should get used to wide glides...........NEVER

Insertion

Joined Feb 11, 2011
Messages 913
There is something about her that makes me soft therefore I must deduct points and leave her with only a 6.

C

Chloe Croft

I'm surprised at some of the girls you guys call 'wide-gliders' or 'wideloads'. lol I think most (okay, some of them are a little big) look like normal, healthy, fairly slim women. Am I wrong here??? They're women of child-bearing age with nice child-bearing hips IMO. As a bisexual woman, I think they look great. :) A woman with a 15 year old boy's body does nothing for me....

a 1 player

Joined Jun 6, 2010
Messages 4,905
I'm surprised at some of the girls you guys call 'wide-gliders' or 'wideloads'. lol I think most (okay, some of them are a little big) look like normal, healthy, fairly slim women. Am I wrong here??? They're women of child-bearing age with nice child-bearing hips IMO. As a bisexual woman, I think they look great. :) A woman with a 15 year old boy's body does nothing for me....
I'm with Chloe here, for the most part they all have curves in the right places.

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
Monday, April 11, 2011

Monday, April 11, 2011

SUNshine Girl Stephanie, 26, is studying to become a registered massage therapist. This hazel-eyed beauty wants to travel the world and loves both indie music and classic rock. (Alex Urosevic photo)

Suddenly my back hurts........8.5/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom