Made with Love
Emma Alexandra Page
Sexy Friends Toronto

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

SUNshine Girl Ambermarie, 20, loves cars and trucks. In fact, she credits Gone in 60 Seconds as her fave flick of all time. You'd expect her to be a car dealer or grease monkey or something, but this 5-foot-3 Libra wants a career in child psychology. She enjoys hockey and rugby in her spare time. Get it? Spare? Cars? Never mind. (Mark O'Neill photo)

Girl next door again will give extra cred for no ink or man mades,

7/10

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
cute girl, but way too young looking for me.....I'd have her come back in about 4 or 5 yrs......she looks fricken 15 yrs old.....

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
Thursday, April 7, 2011

Thursday, April 7, 2011

SUNshine Girl Kristen, 20, wants to be a mover and shaker. Actually, a shaker and mover: She wants to own a dance studio and travel the world! This 5-foot-5 Aries enjoys time at the cottage with her boyfriend and doggy pal Jagger. (Mark O'Neill photo)

I'll save tboy the trouble. Extreme wide load alert.

6/10

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
Ok, enough of the chopper....I guess they borrowed it for a few days and are making the most of it.....

Flat belly but holy crap, I bet her ass is HUGE...(and a bit of a butterface too).

6/10

and if what they say is true, that black is slimming, her ass must be so big it's got its own postal code......

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
Not really into that two-toned hair. Her hips would look better if she had bigger boobs - she's not fat , just wide. 6/10

Bubba

Reviewer
Joined Aug 20, 2010
Messages 4,166
SUNshine Girl Kristen, 20, wants to be a mover and shaker. Actually, a shaker and mover: She wants to own a dance studio and travel the world! This 5-foot-5 Aries enjoys time at the cottage with her boyfriend and doggy pal Jagger. (Mark O'Neill photo)

I'll save tboy the trouble. Extreme wide load alert.

6/10

Same like the rest of you.

6/10

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
Friday, April 8, 2011

Friday, April 8, 2011

SUNshine Girl Samantha, 20, enjoys hitting the clubs and is a big soccer and hockey fan. The aspiring hairstylist hopes to find a mate with charming eyes and perfect set of teeth. (Mark O'Neill photo)

If she would knock some weight she would have it. I see potential here.

7/10

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
I'm going to expand a little on LG's borat comment, let's rename it a "borat bikini" lol

A heffer at 20, imagine what she'll be like when she gets a guy and instantly packs on another 25 lbs?

MOOooove 'n on up........

6/10

J

Jesus Quintana

"MOOooove 'n on up........"

She's going to become a fat black woman named "Weezie"???????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom