Made with Love
Mirage Entertainment
Emma Alexandra Page

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

  • Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maurice Boscorelli

Senior Member
Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
Monday, April 4, 2011

Monday, April 4, 2011


SUNshine Girl Montana loves to play soccer and ball hockey, and hopes one day to own her own hair salon. This single, blue-eyed, 18-year-old gal likes spending time with her family, friends and Kiki – her little ShiPoo. (Mark O'Neill photo)

Pretty girl but not extraordinary.

7.75/10
 

tboy

Well-known member
Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
another wide glide.....



SUNshine Girl Montana loves to watch soccer and ball hockey

There, I corrected their description because if she played those sports, her ass wouldn't be so big....
 

Bubba

Reviewer
Joined Aug 20, 2010
Messages 4,166
tboy said:
another wide glide.....





if she played those sports, her ass wouldn't be so big....

Wrong

It's how fit it is. Have you seen The Williams' sisters butts :shock: :gasp:
 

siock

Member
Joined Jan 15, 2010
Messages 16
another 7.5 - the last week would have been quite hot if they had loss about 15 pounds each.
 
H

HOF

Guest
2, 3 & 4

2, 3 & 4

Are all fine!

Tboy, they probably wouldn't rank you higher than -8.

And, before you try to be witty, I don't care if I were ranked or not. I've got the $ to shag them if I choose and if they're available.
 

Maurice Boscorelli

Senior Member
Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Tuesday, April 5, 2011


SUNshine Girl Blaire, 21, wants to be a teacher (detention, anyone?). This is perfect because her other joy -- besides her cats Smokey and Teega -- is getting her tan on at the cottage, so those summer holidays would be great. (Mark O'Neill photo)

Cute in her own way I suppose........7/10
 

tboy

Well-known member
Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
HOF said:
Are all fine!

Tboy, they probably wouldn't rank you higher than -8.

And, before you try to be witty, I don't care if I were ranked or not. I've got the $ to shag them if I choose and if they're available.

I knew some knob would come back with this...

The difference is? I'm not posing as a "pin up" model in a newspaper or entering into a beauty pageant...

Good thing you were born comfortable, you obviously don't have the smarts to do it on your own......if you did, you would have realized the difference!!!

Bubba said:
Wrong

It's how fit it is. Have you seen The Williams' sisters butts :shock: :gasp:

who the hell are the williams sisters? and I've seen plenty of female runner's butts and believe me, NONE of them were that big.....
 

tboy

Well-known member
Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
Well, point one is that they are tennis players and NOT runners as in ball hockey or soccer. Big difference in physical activity.

(and btw, it is VENUS williams CG......)
 

Maurice Boscorelli

Senior Member
Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
tboy said:
Well, point one is that they are tennis players and NOT runners as in ball hockey or soccer. Big difference in physical activity.

(and btw, it is VENUS williams CG......)

LOL. even I missed that one. Wishful thinking on his part.

Ah....I still remember the Penthouse pics.
 
C

Cycleguy007

Guest
tboy said:
Well, point one is that they are tennis players and NOT runners as in ball hockey or soccer. Big difference in physical activity.

(and btw, it is VENUS williams CG......)



(Guess you can tell I'm not a Tennis fan, or one of Venus Williams... LOL)

I AM a fan of Vanessa Williams though! :)

 
W

Wanker

Guest
Maurice Boscorelli said:

SUNshine Girl Blaire, 21, wants to be a teacher (detention, anyone?). This is perfect because her other joy -- besides her cats Smokey and Teega -- is getting her tan on at the cottage, so those summer holidays would be great. (Mark O'Neill photo)

Cute in her own way I suppose........7/10

Too simple looking to be on a bike. Simple enough to be a teacher.

6/10
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom