Made with Love
Hollywood Ladies
Elite Ladies

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
Sunday, March 27, 2011

Sunday, March 27, 2011

SUNshine Girl Stephanie lives by phrase "Try anything once!" The adventurous 24-year-old plans to try her hand at owning her own business in the health and beauty industry. She's looking for a charming guy who can keep up with her, whether it be running off to catch a flick or spending a night out dancing. (Jack Boland photo)

7/10

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
that middle pic is aka "a deer caught in the headlights"......guess she's trying to be sexy? FAIL...

I feel bad for her, she's one of those "kind of chunky" girls with no tits.......and I see that she takes her "try anything once" motto and applies it to the all you can eat buffet....

7/10

C

Cycleguy007

Gonna hafta disagree w/ you tboy...

Gonna hafta disagree w/ you tboy...

I mean fit? Really? She should be sporting a 6 pack.....

Looks great from where I'm sitting!

Fitness women should still look soft and sensuous IMHO... there's a fine line, but go too far over that line and they end up like this:

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
Fitness women should still look soft and sensuous IMHO... there's a fine line, but go too far over that line and they end up like this:

The pic you have posted is that of a body builder. Where the whole idea is to go over the line. She is not a fitness competitor.

Julie Coram is a pro fitness model.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
Looks great from where I'm sitting!

hmm, i'm thinking maybe some photoshopping has been done. In my pic it looks like she's sporting a belly, in yours almost a 6 pack.....maybe she's flexing in one, and not the other?

C

Cycleguy007

hmm, i'm thinking maybe some photoshopping has been done. In my pic it looks like she's sporting a belly, in yours almost a 6 pack.....maybe she's flexing in one, and not the other?

Perhaps... or maybe camera angle and lighting. :neutral:

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
Still too far over the line for my liking...

Some websites claim she's a bodybuilder... and on steroids!

https://grg51.typepad.com/steroid_nation/2008/06/female-bodybuil.html

(Not that there's anything wrong with that...)

She's a figure competitor technically speaking however to a layman everybody is coined a body builder. But the competitions are judged completely different as are the requirements for the ''athlete''.

As for being on steroids, well unfortunately that is what it is all about.

Most guys outside of the gym world will find her physique intimidating and will not be attracted her as well. That is a given.

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
Monday, March 28, 2011

Monday, March 28, 2011

Sunshine Girl Melissa hopes to become a nurse one day. The 24-year-old hazel eyed Capricorn loves to cuddle on the couch under a blanket and catch up on her favourite shows. She also likes getting outside and enjoys hiking and rollerblading. (Jack Boland photo)

A real girl next door type. She has that wholesome look to her.

7.5/10

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
Well we have been getting a lot of slutty/skanky from them so a little bit of wholesome is not unwelcome. I am also 7.5/10

H

HOF

Thank heaven that Monday's girl is natually attractive because Sunday's girl, not so much!

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
If she was in the GHM thread and wasn't posing as a "pin up", she'd score higher as a civvie, but since the SSG's are supposed to be the top 1% of hotties she isn't.....yeah, she's a GND but she's an average GND.....

7/10

and I thought black was supposed to be "slimming"??? OMG wide glide wide glide alert

You can see in this pic why the rest are all 3/4 shots.....hide those wide child bearing hips......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom