Made with Love
Toronto Girlfriends
Elite Ladies

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chunky

Reviewer
Joined Oct 7, 2010
Messages 1,832
Um hello. ..... Although I can do without all that body art I do think she has a very nice body. 7 due to point deductions for too much ink.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
Maybe but I suspect it will be when hell freezes over that he goes the Asian or African decent route.

Won't have to wait THAT long lol...Now if Lucy Liu or Halle Berry showed up naked at my front door, I wouldn't say no!

Just that the majority of Black and Asians I don't find attractive. Now AmeriAsian? OMFG........they are some of the most beautiful creatures god (and man) ever got together on.....

BEER

Reviewer
Joined May 21, 2010
Messages 4,438
tboy said:
Won't have to wait THAT long lol...Now if Lucy Liu or Halle Berry showed up naked at my front door, I wouldn't say no!

Just that the majority of Black and Asians I don't find attractive. Now AmeriAsian? OMFG........they are some of the most beautiful creatures god (and man) ever got together on.....

Thai-Latin gets my vote.

Now for the Sunshine girl

6/10

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

SUNshine Girl Jordan, 23, is a sporting Gemini. And we all know Geminis have two sides to them. On the one hand, this 5-foot-9, single, ambitious and outgoing gal enjoys rugby, soccer and hockey. But after the game, she can be found relaxing with her puppy Taya, listening to reggae and hip-hop, hanging with her friends or just laying back to tan. (Jack Boland photo)

23 did I read that right! Uh..Okay.

4/10

C

Cycleguy007

I think the copy writers are dyslexic... If she's 23, I'm 30! :shock:

More like 32!!!!

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
Maybe she ENJOYS hockey soccer and rugby but she sure doesn't participate......

OMFG wide load wide load alert!

4/10

W

Wanker

Maurice Boscorelli said:

SUNshine Girl Jordan, 23, is a sporting Gemini. And we all know Geminis have two sides to them. On the one hand, this 5-foot-9, single, ambitious and outgoing gal enjoys rugby, soccer and hockey. But after the game, she can be found relaxing with her puppy Taya, listening to reggae and hip-hop, hanging with her friends or just laying back to tan. (Jack Boland photo)

23 did I read that right! Uh..Okay.

4/10

She ain't too bad.

5.5/10

Insertion

Joined Feb 11, 2011
Messages 913
Wow you boys are a tough crowd. If this lady approached any of you in a bar, how many would politely say, no thank you honey.:neutral:

6.5/10 as a pin-up but I would gladly buy her a drink and attempt to seduce her into coming home with me.

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
Thursday, March 24, 2011

Thursday, March 24, 2011

SUNshine Girl Lydia, 25, may have holes in her clothes now, but she's set for a career in sales and business. And speaking of clothing, this 5-foot-5 Scorpio, who is an avid resistance/fitness participant, once encountered a pal from her gym in an unusual situation -- he turned out to be a male stripper! When she's not chillin' with her gals, Lydia likes snowboarding (and snowboarders) and loves listening to music. (Jack Boland photo)

Going to give her cred for no tats or bolt-ons.

Other than that she got a nice body with a real slutty look to her.

Has Agency girl written all over her.

7.95/10

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
Insertion said:
Wow you boys are a tough crowd. If this lady approached any of you in a bar, how many would politely say, no thank you honey.:neutral:

6.5/10 as a pin-up but I would gladly buy her a drink and attempt to seduce her into coming home with me.

I most certainly would...even in my desparate state lol.....

As for today's, too bad she went the trampy look.....she looks like millions of bar ho's who look like they'd fuck anything that would buy them a drink..... and make sure they took away something special and I'm not talking about fond memories!

7/10

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
Is it just me or does that hair look like you take off pieces of it once you get inside the trailor?

If you like the slightly trashy look she is 8/10 otherwise 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom