Made with Love
Hollywood Ladies
Toronto Passions

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
she's just trying too hard to appear "bad" and it just makes her look pathetic.....

4/10

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
I don't know you guys it looks like she could beat the snot out of any one of us. We had better be nice 7/10, that's with an extra point for the fear factor

W

Wanker

SUNshine Girl Emma Maria, 20, has a shocking revelation. She wants to be an electrician! Get it? Never mind. Our 5-foot-6 brown-eyed gal would like to put in a plug for her favourite sport, biking. Emma Maria currently likes to spend money and have fun. (Alex Urosevic photo)

She's probably really popular at Port Dover.

5/10

She can play fullback for the Argos.

3/10

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
Thursday, March 17, 2011

Thursday, March 17, 2011

SUNshine Girl Chantel, 20, will be celebrating St. Patrick's Day by wearin' the green and looking for her pot of gold. This 5-foot-5 Gemini says she actually spends a lot of her spare time eating Lucky Charms. Well, they are magically delicious! Erin go bragh! (Todd Gillis photo)

She should lay off the sugar laden lucky charms me thinks.

6/10

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
I don't think she'll be looking for a pot of gold, I think a pot of beef stew with lots of cheese is more her speed....

I can't believe they would even think she was pin up material...

0/10

W

Wanker

SUNshine Girl Chantel, 20, will be celebrating St. Patrick's Day by wearin' the green and looking for her pot of gold. This 5-foot-5 Gemini says she actually spends a lot of her spare time eating Lucky Charms. Well, they are magically delicious! Erin go bragh! (Todd Gillis photo)

She should lay off the sugar laden lucky charms me thinks.

6/10

5/10

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
Friday, March 18, 2011

Friday, March 18, 2011

SUNshine Girl Courtney, 21, is all smiles. In fact, she's all about the smiles -- she wants to be a dentist one day. This 5-foot-6 brown-eyed beauty loves living on the edge, which includes supporting the Montreal Canadiens. Maybe she can be their dentist one day. Lots of business! (Alex Urosevic photo)

She's cute no doubt about that however a little slim in the hips.

8/10

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
I don't mind the slim hops, it's the goofy look on her face that's not doing it fer (fur?) me!

8/10 though...but cmpared to yesterday's behemoth? 20/10 lol....

Insertion

Joined Feb 11, 2011
Messages 913
I like both, yesterdays and todays. A threesome with the two ladies would really hit the spot right now.

Yesterdays 6.5/10

Todays 7.5/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom