Made with Love
Hush Companions
Sexy Friends Toronto

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
I'm surprised no one has chastised her for having a nose ring! :roll:

Speaking for Mrs. CG and I, we'd give her a go, tats, nose ring and all! Are you kidding me? 6'1", those are some lice long legs to wrap around us!

:great:

Not the most flattering pic in my opinion also I feel that nose rings are hard for anybody to look good with.

The studs look better too me.

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

SUNshine Girl Jile, 24, has a dream to perform with Holly Madison in the Las Vegas Planet Hollywood production of Peepshow. Well, we want that too for this 5-foot-5 cupcake-lover. Jile also plays -- no surprise from our gals -- volleyball, and loves to dance and watch movies. Vegas roadtrip anyone? (Alex Urosevic photo)

There wasn't a bed pic in the lot today which is unusual.

Very sexy looking woman who is extremely photogenic.

9.5/10

scotty

Reviewer
Joined Oct 28, 2010
Messages 910
Considering shes not exactly my type...I have to say good looking woman, and anyone who can match their crossbow to their bikini has to get extra marks lol

9.5 for the cute butt and bonus marks

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
Nice body attractive but not beautiful to me - still a nice girl 8/10

tboy "not bad for an asian"

Can't believe you said that. It sounds so, I don't know, pick-up trucky, trailer-parkish.

W

Wanker

SUNshine Girl Jile, 24, has a dream to perform with Holly Madison in the Las Vegas Planet Hollywood production of Peepshow. Well, we want that too for this 5-foot-5 cupcake-lover. Jile also plays -- no surprise from our gals -- volleyball, and loves to dance and watch movies. Vegas roadtrip anyone? (Alex Urosevic photo)

There wasn't a bed pic in the lot today which is unusual.

Very sexy looking woman who is extremely photogenic.

9.5/10

9/10

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

SUNshine Girl Emma Maria, 20, has a shocking revelation. She wants to be an electrician! Get it? Never mind. Our 5-foot-6 brown-eyed gal would like to put in a plug for her favourite sport, biking. Emma Maria currently likes to spend money and have fun. (Alex Urosevic photo)

She's probably really popular at Port Dover.

5/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom