Made with Love
Mirage Entertainment

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
I agree with you Bosco, she's a little too "much" everywhere....6.5/10

Though kudos for having a kid and not maintaining a "front bum"......though she'd be a lot hotter if she'd concentrate on toning up as opposed to bulking up.....

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,565
I have to admit it I would do her. She gives off a cum fuck me vibe that has me squirming below. 6.5 and yeah it's on the low side but I still want to do her.

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Stacey, 24, has a knack of science as she's working on her degree in biology. The single Gemini loves to play beach volleyball in the summer and go snowboarding in the winter. Her most memorable meeting is the time she ran into Paris Hilton while shopping - one of her own favourite hobbies. (Jack Boland Photo)

Stacey is my kind of girl.

8.5/10

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
The corset makes her look a little MILFy for 24 and the stripper boots are a little suspect but the raw material is good , although whether 24 is real is still 50/50

8/10

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
I have to admit it I would do her. She gives off a cum fuck me vibe that has me squirming below. 6.5 and yeah it's on the low side but I still want to do her.

that's not a vibe, that's a fricken ORDER as in "cum fuck me now goddammit"

As for today's SSG: I'm not digging the stripper boots and the big head.....7.5/10

W

Wanker

Maurice Boscorelli said:

Stacey, 24, has a knack of science as she's working on her degree in biology. The single Gemini loves to play beach volleyball in the summer and go snowboarding in the winter. Her most memorable meeting is the time she ran into Paris Hilton while shopping - one of her own favourite hobbies. (Jack Boland Photo)

Stacey is my kind of girl.

8.5/10

A breath of fresh air.

8.75/10

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
Monday, March 14, 2011

Monday, March 14, 2011

Adrienne is a stunning 6'1" with hazel eyes. The Libra's height certainly helps when she's on the basketball court, but she also enjoys being the sidelines refereeing. The Beatles fan has a pair of cats but wouldn't mind leaving them behind to travel. (Jim Wells photo)

Requisite deduction.

7.5/10

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
Yike 6'1"
2 out of 3 pictures are excellent. Great face too.

I worry that the basketball reference means that she just prefers her own team (horrible stereotype from reading about the WNBA Iknow).

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
She's got the Lisa Cuddy look about her....love the face 9/10 for that but a 6/10 for the body so that leaves.....7.5/10....

Is that arabic written on her side? *shakes his head*......

C

Cycleguy007

I'm surprised no one has chastised her for having a nose ring! :roll:

Speaking for Mrs. CG and I, we'd give her a go, tats, nose ring and all! Are you kidding me? 6'1", those are some nice long legs to wrap around us!

:great:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom