Made with Love
Mirage Entertainment
Hot Pink List

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wanker

At least she is the real deal. Better than the tranny above her.

7/10 because being Monday.

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

SUNshine Girl Maggie, 18, is a 5-foot-4 Gemini who has a passion for fashion. She hopes to graduate with a fashion management degree and become an event planner. She loves the warblings of Taylor Swift, going to the beach and playing volleyball. Uh, just between us, why are all these girls playing volleyball? And when? Is there some kind of secret SUNshine girl volleyball league out there, because nobody's told us! And we really want to go and watch! (Jack Boland photo)

She has that girl next door feel to her. Extra cred for no tats and natural boobs.

8/10

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
I agree, MUCH better but our ratings will be swayed by the terrible talent lately. I'll give her a biased 8/10 and sorry CG, she is sporting a muff....you can tell by the bulge in those red shorts......

C

Cycleguy007

I'll give her a biased 8/10 and sorry CG, she is sporting a muff....you can tell by the bulge in those red shorts......

That's ok, I wasn't overly impressed with her anyway. Bosco can have her... I hear he likes bulges in shorts! :tongue:

:go:

W

Wanker

SUNshine Girl Maggie, 18, is a 5-foot-4 Gemini who has a passion for fashion. She hopes to graduate with a fashion management degree and become an event planner. She loves the warblings of Taylor Swift, going to the beach and playing volleyball. Uh, just between us, why are all these girls playing volleyball? And when? Is there some kind of secret SUNshine girl volleyball league out there, because nobody's told us! And we really want to go and watch! (Jack Boland photo)

She has that girl next door feel to her. Extra cred for no tats and natural boobs.

8/10

Can't complain at all.

8.5/10

scotty

Reviewer
Joined Oct 28, 2010
Messages 910
I think shes a really cute gnd. I dont have Tboys muff radar, but I will give her a 8.5 for this thread.

Nice natural girl you could talk to kinda look, and nothing at all wrong with that trim figure to my eye.
(ok bit young for me but this is all subjective right lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom