Made with Love
Sexy Friends Toronto
Mirage Entertainment

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

SUNshine Girl Alisa would like to own her own business someday. She doesn't say what that might be, but since she's a teacher now as well as a bartender, maybe she could combine her career paths and teach at her own bartending school? Otherwise, the 25-year-old likes R&B and soul music. Maybe that's what's on her iPod as she indulges her other fave, running on the beach. (Jack Boland photo)

5/10 more of the same from yesterday.

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
Guess this is BBW week or something, although this one looks like a junior member. I am not qualified to comment as this isn't my genre

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
I call the bullshit card on this one. If this woman "ran on the beach" she'd had a runner's body and lean legs because running on sand is infinitely harder than running on pavement.

3/10 for both today's and yesterday's......

ralp

Reviewer
Joined May 2, 2010
Messages 106
May not be a runner but she looks fit. A high draft choice for co-ed football.

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
Thursday, March 3, 2011

Thursday, March 3, 2011

SUNshine Girl Mimi, 18, loves people. In fact, she wants to be a human resources manager. Our 5-foot-4 Virgo is a very outgoing gal who enjoys meeting all sorts of new people and exploring new places, especially if there's a shopping mall. She also enjoys writing, singing and dancing to house music. She just loves having fun. My, my, Mimi, so do we! (Jack Boland photo)

Asian spinner 7/10

C

Cycleguy007

PEACE!

PEACE!

You're gonna wanna dish out some serious hugs for this one! (Amongst other things I suspect! :))

As for me? I'm not much into "yellow fever" but she is rather cute.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
I'm not into asians at all either but I'll give her a 7/10......

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom