Made with Love
Elite Ladies

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubba

Reviewer
Joined Aug 20, 2010
Messages 4,166
You dudes are so picky.

8.5/10

Much better than 90 % of the other Sunshine girls.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
Rayden said:
Yeah you're right her face is sweet but her body doesn't do it for me. Don't get me wrong bro, I would not turn her down if I met her in a bar and was offered a little playtime. I just wouldn't hide her pics in my desk drawers.

I hear ya, in some pics her body is dynamite then others? I could see a major muffintop in a pair of skinny jeans....

Of all the SS girls who said they wanted to be a model, I think this one could easily be a face model.....

Speaking of specific models, I have yet another story:

I worked for a major corp downtown. So we often had to get temps in when our receptionist was off sick. The beauty part of it it was the job of our VP's secretary to get the girls in. She knew I was single so she'd always spec that the temp had to be pretty.

So one time this really cute blondie came in. She needed help learning the phones and our message taking software (someone would call, she'd type it in on the pc, it would popup on the person's screen). So while I was helping her she said "you're really sweet, thanks for all your help".

At 4:30 the usual gang were going to our local watering hole for some refreshments and as we were all heading out past her I just stopped and out of the blue said "hey, we're all going out for drinks, want to join us"? sure thing......

So we're down there talking etc and she tells me she's a "crotch" model. I said "a what"?????? So she pulls our her portfolio and right in the middle of the bar starts flipping pages. Sure enough, she modeled underwear and it was all of her crotch. From her belly button to the top of her thighs. Skimpy, granny panties, thongs, bikini bottoms, She even did ones for packaging stuff like epilady, bikini wax kits etc. Some weren't airbrushed yet and you could see her landing strip. I said "nice to see you're a natural blonde" and she said "oh, you can't tell anymore, I've got the telly savalas...." WELLLLLLL!!!

Later on she had to leave before the rest of us so she asked me to walk her to her car. When we got there she turned and said "you're a great guy, I'm really sorry but I have a boyfriend but if anything happens, give me your number because it'd be great to see you..." with that she grabbed me and gave me the longest wettest kiss I'd had in a LONG time.

So the next day she's in the office again and calls me out to reception to help her with a problem...I go out, computer problem, so I'm leaning over her shoulder helping her and she runs her hand up the inside of my leg......and whispers (I was thinking about you last night when I went to bed)....I looked at her and said "did you..."? OH yes...THREE times....FUUUUUCKKKKKKKK lol. SO then she says: we going for drinks again tonight? I said, we are now

Needlessto say that we had a nice time and were all cuddly and stuff sitting next to each other but once again, when I walked her to her car she said "this is bad, I really shouldn't be doing this but...." and again, a big long wet one.....

WELL our fricken receptionist came in the next day and I never saw her again...she did have my number but I guess it worked out with her bf......DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Trump

Joined Mar 23, 2010
Messages 723
Tboy, she would have had me grabbing the hand cream for days. Man, talk about a teaser!!

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
Monday, February 21, 2011

Monday, February 21, 2011

We have some sad news to impart -- SUNshine Girl Kelli is retiring from modeling at the end of this year. It's the modeling world's loss as far as we're concerned. In the meantime, you can see more of Kelli by logging on to kellionline.com. (Jack Boland photo)

Hmmm...and I wonder what type of modeling that could be?

Rating based on these pics.....7/10

Looks like she just had a good romp

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
Holy crap Bosco, you've been learning from CG!!! lol

She looks a hell of a lot better in the SSG photos than she does on that video.... but still, 7.5/10

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
tboy said:

She looks a hell of a lot better in the SSG photos than she does on that video.... but still, 7.5/10

I would like to take this time to thank the academy and with special note to Cycleguy007 because without his guidance I wouldn't be able to post the filth that we all enjoy.:bad:

C

Cycleguy007

Maurice Boscorelli said:
I would like to take this time to thank the academy and with special note to Cycleguy007 because without his guidance I wouldn't be able to post the filth that we all enjoy.:bad:

And this is the thanks I get!

Next time sent Milena, or Ella or Roksi, or Ashlee or.... ALL OF THE ABOVE! :)

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
tboy said:

I didn't look too closely initially, I didn't realize just how bad it is.

-1 for wearing a toronto maple leafs bikini
-1 for wearing it wrong
-.5 for posting a pic of her bikini bottom with a wrinkly in it...the photographer should have picked that up.....

so:
5/10

G

Guido

tboy said:
I didn't look too closely initially, I didn't realize just how bad it is.

-1 for wearing a toronto maple leafs bikini
-1 for wearing it wrong
-.5 for posting a pic of her bikini bottom with a wrinkly in it...the photographer should have picked that up.....

so:
5/10

Picky picky but man you have a eagles eye!:lol:

I like her, it's that cum fuck me look about her. 8/10

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Jackie's goal is to own a hotel/bar, which seems like a fine pursuit indeed. This 5-foot-2, hazel-eyed Gemini has a two-year-old Maltese Yorkie named Charlie and lists her likes as clubs, pizza and scary movies such as The Exorcist. Jackie, 21, says her most memorable meeting is our own intrepid photographer, Jack (J.B.) Boland. Now that's scary! (Jack Boland photo)

Standard tat deduction plus not much expression in her face combined with her under sized chest. Nice butt and overall pleasant face though.

7.5/10

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
I was kind of digging her until I saw the friggin tat....jesus.....

she would have have been an 8.5 but loses 1 for the tat, 7.5/10

SHit, just saw she's got the requisite one on her shoulder and the inside of her hip, -1 for each....6.5/10

In about 10 or 15 yrs, a REALLY good business to get into would be laser tattoo removal.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom