Made with Love
Pure Pleasure Spa
Toronto Girlfriends

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
Friday, February 18, 2011

Friday, February 18, 2011

SUNshine Girl Krysta Lee wants to be a world famous singer and actor. This doesn't give her much time, she says, for extracurricular activities, although she did once meet Bruce Willis on the set of RED. She loves to dance and perform. You can see more about Krysta Lee by logging on to her website, www.krystalee.com. (Mark O'Neill photo)

Let's hope her singing and acting is better than these shots.

5/10

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
Holy crap, they put 26 photos of her up, only 3 poses though.....and too bad she missed out on her big acting break, she'd have fit right in during the cantina scene from star wars episode 3!!!!!

Speaking of 3s, that's her score for today 3/10

Prim0

Joined Jun 29, 2010
Messages 10,859
Maurice Boscorelli said:

SUNshine Girl Elysia, 24, loves to hang out at the beach (who doesn't?). Her other fave time is attending any live sporting event, especially the Jays or the Leafs. Elysia's goal is to be an events co-ordinator but when she's not studying or cheering for her team she likes to listen to Rihanna or watch reruns of Friends. (Jack Boland photo)

Given the requisite ink deduction she also seems uninspired in her pics.

6.5/10

I dig her looks but at the same time there's no sexiness coming through from her. I'm willing to bet good money she's uptight in bed.

Chunky

Reviewer
Joined Oct 7, 2010
Messages 1,832
EW it's Friday FFS. Can someone tell The Sun we deserve a winner on FRIDAYS!!! 3/10

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
Saturday, February 19, 2011

Saturday, February 19, 2011

SUNshine Girl Pamela has got the whole package: Brains, brawn and beauty. The statuesque 39-year-old loves to work on her body, sculpting it to perfection. Along with nurturing her physique she likes to go out to fine restaurants, but "just as long as he is paying." (Jack Boland photo)

While I admire the work she has done to build her physique, her look would appeal to only a small percentage of the readership. However in her subculture being the bodybuilding world she is undoubtedly very popular.

4/10

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
She'll probably appeal to those members here who secretly have a thing for guys, without going all the way......we're in sync today bosco, 4/10 from me too......IMO going this far with the bodybuilding is no different than that stripper who died getting G sized implants.......

I dated a woman who was into bodybuilding and you could bounce quarters off her abs but she still looked like a woman...no a man with tits like this one.....

BEER

Reviewer
Joined May 21, 2010
Messages 4,438
Is this a joke??????????????????????????????????

Using Papa's rating.

-20/10.

scotty

Reviewer
Joined Oct 28, 2010
Messages 910
you mean it isnt a guy:???:

you know a long time ago I was a ovo-lacto veggie and hit the gym every day, played squash/martial arts/ biked to the gym/ hiked /hockey...and must have banged my olympic caliber rower nympho GF several times a day ...and I never had anywhere near this kind of definition.....oh wait forgot the droids and insulin...

shit just depressed my self at how far I have slipped :shock: damn it scotty back to the gym and drop that whopper:whip:

maybe a 2/10 and I want to see a pic showing the camel toe or im going to think there is a package tucked away somewhere!

(ok for a fit 39?? year old shes quite accomplished, but the sunshine girls are supposed to be pin ups right???)

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
SUNshine Girl Monica is a real gamer. She loves to spend time in front of her Xbox 360. When the 24-year-old isn't blasting aliens, she travels around North America to comic conventions playing a "bad girl" to promote the graphic novel Bad Girls Go to Hell. We're sure it's just acting, though.

Her legs are a bit off in some of the pictures. Minus points also for the comic book conventions I say 6.5/10

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
Sunday, February 20, 2011

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Yep this one had got some long legs for sure. Bonus points for not being inked and real breasts plus not wanting to be the next supermodel. Also not fibbing about her age.

8.5/10

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
9.5 for these photos:

-2 for appearing to be "thick" in the middle...wtf? shows hip bones in one and no shape in others?

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
Rayden said:
I'm not a fan of the last few ladies. Neither are my cup of tea.

Really? Today's has a really cute face....outstanding compared to the last week's.....

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,565
tboy said:
Really? Today's has a really cute face....outstanding compared to the last week's.....

Yeah you're right her face is sweet but her body doesn't do it for me. Don't get me wrong bro, I would not turn her down if I met her in a bar and was offered a little playtime. I just wouldn't hide her pics in my desk drawers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom