Made with Love
Hush Companions
Emma Alexandra Page

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lovelatinas

Joined Mar 18, 2010
Messages 1,702
Maurice Boscorelli said:

Our SUNshine Girl today has an unusual name — Saven. Saven is 21 and her goal is to be a personal trainer. The Leo is into boxing and hip-hop. When she’s not getting some rays at the beach, she’s happy to relax in front of a horror or chick flick with a plate of sushi. (Mark O’Neill photo)

7/10

8/10 Cute girl.

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
Friday, February 11, 2011

Friday, February 11, 2011

SUNshine Girl Stephanie must love dogs — check out those tats. Her goal is to be a cop in the K9 unit. When she’s not taking care of her three pets (dog Jayda, cat Duchess and ferret Gucci) she likes to get busy with Call of Duty on her PS3. (Mark O’Neill photo)

Minus 1.5 for the tats, other than that she's a cutie for sure.

7/10

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
I'd give her a higher mark too except for those stupid paw prints. What's that supposed to signify that a dog put it's paws on her hips and licked her tits?

I could (and have seen) small tastefully done paw "tracks" done on a woman before and they were quite cute...these? Pititful....

7 from me.......

Now I see she's got a rope knot on her thigh? OMFG she loses another point from me for that....

6/10

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
tboy said:
Now I see she's got a rope knot on her thigh? OMFG she loses another point from me for that....

6/10

There is another one on the right side of her back that is barely noticeable from this angle but is most likely quite large in nature.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
Ok, I have to put this out there:

I can understand Angelina Jolie having the lat and long of the villages where her adopted kids were born.

I could understand having a significant date (like Martin Luther King's death or JFK) or something.

I could even understand having a symbol of your relationship with someone like a stylized knot, or the ying/yang symbol.

BUT WTF is going through these people's heads? What ever happened to taste? I know my tastes might not be the same as everyone else's but seriously, doesn't ANYONE know the difference between the trailer park boys and the bridal path?

All of this chick's tats could have been done with some semblance of elegance but does she do that? hell no......

I think this all harkens back to when I met this cut lil blondie. About 5', 90 lbs, not gorgeous but cute as a button. Then she tells me about her squirrel. This tat she has on her chest. (now she's got perky little As) and this fucking squirrel looks like one you'd see on the back of a camper during hunting season. It goes from almost to her throat to almost to the bottom of her ribcage. It's fucking H O R R I B L E. I tell you, we got to the point where we went to do the nasty? She got naked and honestly? I couldn't do it. That fucking squirrel was such a turn off.

IMO it was like buying a bentley and putting canadian tire flames on it...backwards. (anyone who grew up in the 70s in toronto knows what I'm talking about).

scotty

Reviewer
Joined Oct 28, 2010
Messages 910
well theres something about her that I kinda like, cant put my finger on it, certainly not the tats, maybe the nice abs/waist...makes me want to give her a good tumble, maybe the paw prints are to signify she likes doggy style or place thumbs here while holding hips during daty???

just woke up first frisky thoughts of the day obviously lol

scotty

Reviewer
Joined Oct 28, 2010
Messages 910
tboy said:
Ok, I have to put this out there:

I can understand Angelina Jolie having the lat and long of the villages where her adopted kids were born.

I could understand having a significant date (like Martin Luther King's death or JFK) or something.

I could even understand having a symbol of your relationship with someone like a stylized knot, or the ying/yang symbol.

BUT WTF is going through these people's heads? What ever happened to taste? I know my tastes might not be the same as everyone else's but seriously, doesn't ANYONE know the difference between the trailer park boys and the bridal path?

All of this chick's tats could have been done with some semblance of elegance but does she do that? hell no......

I think this all harkens back to when I met this cut lil blondie. About 5', 90 lbs, not gorgeous but cute as a button. Then she tells me about her squirrel. This tat she has on her chest. (now she's got perky little As) and this fucking squirrel looks like one you'd see on the back of a camper during hunting season. It goes from almost to her throat to almost to the bottom of her ribcage. It's fucking H O R R I B L E. I tell you, we got to the point where we went to do the nasty? She got naked and honestly? I couldn't do it. That fucking squirrel was such a turn off.

IMO it was like buying a bentley and putting canadian tire flames on it...backwards. (anyone who grew up in the 70s in toronto knows what I'm talking about).

Well I suppose that a tat has to have some meaning to the owner, but considering that its semi permanent, maybe some thought should go into whats being applied.
I already mentioned here my old gf who had a ferrari tattoed on her hip/ab that when i saw her after a couple kids had faded and stretched into a redish minivan. I also have a friend who had tinker bell done on her back at like 16 and drunk, kinda trhinks its dumb now. we were joking about how many people probably have like oriental figures that they think mean peace or harmony but probably mean egg foo young or something.

On the other hand have seen some beautiful and or meaningful work that suits the owner.

TBOY as for the squirrel girl, what you didnt do her are you NUTS:lol: no wonder she liked you....squirrel nuts damn i am sooo funny:neutral:

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
The paw prints scream diminished mental capacity which might be useful in the short term. Particularly in certain depraved scenerios that occasionally come to mind when ogling girls. She might actually believe that tboy is a movie producer or a surgeon.

Let's face it we aren't looking to get married here, we are just hangin' on the street corner rating girls. So I'm going the opposite way for a change and giving her extra points because her tats are so stupid. 8.5/10

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
tboy said:

LMAO..............That one is as they say EPIC.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
No shit, it wasn't a fish obviously, and it wasn't even this nicely done, but this is a good example of what it looked like. Can you imagine a chick with a bass tattooed on her tits?

When she said she had a squirrel tattoo, I though, hey, maybe Chip, or Dale, or a little cute cartoon squirrel. That would be cute. But something like the above?

Now you could say I was being picky, and it was her body, but it wasn't so much the actual tattoo, but the mindset behind thinking that was an awesome thing to do......

GenevieveLajoie

Joined Nov 11, 2009
Messages 297
Jeesus guys, you all sound like a broken records. 95% of those girls have tats. Get over it already.

I think tboy actually hit it on the nail for once:

tboy said:
I know my tastes might not be the same as everyone else's
That summarizes the issue.

Why do those girls get those tats that you don't like? Because they like it. And the people they want to attract are probably into it as well. That's why.

scotty said:
Well I suppose that a tat has to have some meaning to the owner, but considering that its semi permanent, maybe some thought should go into whats being applied.
Why do people think that there needs to be some deep meaning associated with ink? And the "(semi) permanent" argument is bogus: I didn't choose the body I was given, and I have to live with it all my life. I'm sure I won't be thrilled about the changes to my body in 20 years from now (ok, make it 10) (fine, make it 5), but like most people, I'll deal with it. So why is it that a tat should be any different? So what if in 20 years frm now, I don't like my ink anymore ? I'll deal with it, like I'll deal with my sagging tits.

/end rant/

Bubba

Reviewer
Joined Aug 20, 2010
Messages 4,166
GenevieveLajoie said:
Jeesus guys, you all sound like a broken records. 95% of those girls have tats. Get over it already.

Why do those girls get those tats that you don't like? Because they like it. And the people they want to attract are probably into it as well. That's why.

Why do people think that there needs to be some deep meaning associated with ink? And the "(semi) permanent" argument is bogus: I didn't choose the body I was given, and I have to live with it all my life. I'm sure I won't be thrilled about the changes to my body in 20 years from now (ok, make it 10) (fine, make it 5), but like most people, I'll deal with it. So why is it that a tat should be any different? So what if in 20 years frm now, I don't like my ink anymore ? I'll deal with it, like I'll deal with my sagging tits.

/end rant/

Your tits will sag :gasp:

No not those :)

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
I'm having a hard time in seeing anything wrong with a personal preference profile which includes disliking tats. To each his own

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
GenevieveLajoie said:
/end rant/

It's called freedom of speech my queen.

Maybe you should get used to the idea.

BEER

Reviewer
Joined May 21, 2010
Messages 4,438
Maurice Boscorelli said:

SUNshine Girl Stephanie must love dogs — check out those tats. Her goal is to be a cop in the K9 unit. When she’s not taking care of her three pets (dog Jayda, cat Duchess and ferret Gucci) she likes to get busy with Call of Duty on her PS3. (Mark O’Neill photo)

Minus 1.5 for the tats, other than that she's a cutie for sure.

7/10

8/10 with tats and all.

scotty

Reviewer
Joined Oct 28, 2010
Messages 910
GenevieveLajoie said:

/end rant/

Wow GEN I usually have such great respect for your posts, although we have as yet never met, you are clearly a sophisticated and well educated woman of the world.

Im surprised you would quote me out of context that way. I was simply mentioning two of the people I know who regret their overly quick choices of body art. My current fave has plenty of art, I think suits her, and im sure she doesnt give a rats ass if I think it suits her or not, she didnt do it for me.

It is afterall just a personal opinion im stating right? on a website...about women who have put them selves up for display.

Believe me, from personal experience, I for one am well aware of the ravages of time and bad habits on the body lol.

OH yeah what the hell is wrong with my semi permanent comment. I simply said that ink is a fairly permanent procedure, since the time pain and money involved in removing it is far more than the cost and pain of having it applied in the first place. we arent just chalk boards to be wiped clean. It takes time and effort to make changes, not just a trip to the gym, or some such remedy.

We are also not talking about a body we are born with and must inevitably see age....we are talking about willingly modifying the body. (choice rather than chance)

PS. I think I can see past the art, I did give her a 8.25 or something along those lines.

MAURICE can you lend me some kevlar....awaits gens hopefully measured responce.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom