Made with Love
Toronto Passions

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

  • Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

scotty

Reviewer
Joined Oct 28, 2010
Messages 910
just not doing it for me at all

But does go to show you beauty is subjective (or maybe Auggie is just hornier than we are ):lol:

like my first ever 2.5/10
 

Bubba

Reviewer
Joined Aug 20, 2010
Messages 4,166
Maurice Boscorelli said:


SUNshine Girl Marie-Paule wants to earn her Master's and travel the world. Her abilities with language ought to help her achieve her lofty ambitions: She was born of Haitian parents in Montreal and speaks English, French, Spanish and Creole. This 5-foot-2 Gemini writes poetry in her spare time and enjoys dancing and reading Archie comics, which will not help with her Master's. (Mark O'Neill photo)

Bosco sighs ,shakes head and is embarrassed for our city rag.

3/10

OMFG Bosco

Why did you post it today. Spare us next time you come to something like this again.
 

tboy

Well-known member
Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
scotty said:
just not doing it for me at all

But does go to show you beauty is subjective (or maybe Auggie is just hornier than we are ):lol:

like my first ever 2.5/10

or myopic lol.....
 

lovelatinas

Senior Member
Joined Mar 18, 2010
Messages 1,702
Maurice Boscorelli said:


SUNshine Girl Marie-Paule wants to earn her Master's and travel the world. Her abilities with language ought to help her achieve her lofty ambitions: She was born of Haitian parents in Montreal and speaks English, French, Spanish and Creole. This 5-foot-2 Gemini writes poetry in her spare time and enjoys dancing and reading Archie comics, which will not help with her Master's. (Mark O'Neill photo)

Bosco sighs ,shakes head and is embarrassed for our city rag.

3/10


Hideous. 2/10. :grrrrrr:
 

Maurice Boscorelli

Senior Member
Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
Saturday, February 5, 2011

Saturday, February 5, 2011


SUNshine Girl Amanda is driven. And we don't just mean to the soccer pitch or the club. This 5-foot- 3 Sagittarius wants her own salon and spa. She has huge goals. And not like the ones scored by Francesco Totti, the soccer star she met at Disney World. When she's not plotting her next move, our happy, animal-loving, old-people-hugging gal likes to cuddle in front of a movie. (Mark O'Neill photo)

I'm not much for the hair and definitely isn't pin up material but still she looks like she would be up for anything.

7/10
 

scotty

Reviewer
Joined Oct 28, 2010
Messages 910
Yup im a pig that gap seems to say 'slide right in' in a friendly "what kinda car do you drive???"met her at the beach made out in the back seat kinda way.:) Not sure about the hair style, 7.25
 

Maurice Boscorelli

Senior Member
Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
scotty said:
Yup im a pig that gap seems to say 'slide right i' in a friendly "what kinda car do you drive???"met her at the beach made out in the back seat kinda way.:) Not sure about the hair style, 7.25

I'm with you Scotty. Love the ''Gap'' always.
 

tboy

Well-known member
Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
Nice little body on her, but someone ought to go slap her and say about her hair "what the fuck were you thinking"??? lol....that's hideous.....

I give her a 6, I'd have given her an 8 but she lost 2 for that hair.....
 

Smooth

Well-known member
Joined Jan 31, 2010
Messages 707
Nice little body and the gap is so dam hot but the face MEH. I'm with Tboy on the 6 rating.
 

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,565
OMG my tongue would be lost in that gap. LICKY LICKY, the face wouldn't come into play because I would never make up that high. 7.5/10
 

Maurice Boscorelli

Senior Member
Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
Sunday, February 6, 2011

Sunday, February 6, 2011


SUNshine Girl Brooke, 19, is back! This is the second time our 5-foot-6 Scorpio has graced our pages in the last few months. She still wants to be a model or dancer and is working at graduated school with honours. She still has her little dogs Angel and Beauty and she still likes horses, going for sushi and working on her tan. (Jack Boland photo)

Very attractive but I would venture she is older than what she states.

8.75/10
 

tboy

Well-known member
Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
9.75? sheesh....

I"m more in line with Bosco's 8.75, but I'd give her no more n an 8
 
C

Cycleguy007

Guest
tboy said:
9.75? sheesh....

I"m more in line with Bosco's 8.75, but I'd give her no more n an 8

Just an 8??? I figured she'd be right up your alley... slim and toned, great legs, abs, ass, cute as a button, real boobs (note to Bosco- the enhanced cleavage is a product of Vicky's "Miraculous Bra"...) great skin, nice smile... etc.

Go cough up some more oysters dude, your judgment is cloudy today! :tongue: :he:
 
G

Guido

Guest
She looks like a slimmer version of Mariah Carey. I'd love a duo with both, YUMMMMMY! 9/10

 

Maurice Boscorelli

Senior Member
Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
Cycleguy007 said:
Just an 8??? I figured she'd be right up your alley... slim and toned, great legs, abs, ass, cute as a button, real boobs (note to Bosco- the enhanced cleavage is a product of Vicky's "Miraculous Bra"...) great skin, nice smile... etc.

Thanks for your expert advice on breast enlargement, I'm sure you have lots of first hand experience.
 
C

Cycleguy007

Guest
Maurice Boscorelli said:
Thanks for your expert advice on breast enlargement, I'm sure you have lots of first hand experience.

Nope... just very familiar with that particular bra! :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom