Made with Love
Toronto Girlfriends
Hot Pink List

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

  • Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maurice Boscorelli

Senior Member
Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Tuesday, February 1, 2011


We figure SUNshine Girl Siren, 23, could easily lure sailors, as her name suggests, but rather than sit on some rock in the middle of the ocean, this 5-foot-3 Leo wants to sit in her own psychotherapy office. Siren loves to explore new places with loved ones or hanging out with her cats Archie and Bianca listening to the alluring music of NIN, the Cure and Rammstein. (Mark O'Neill photo)

Somehow I'm thinking Siren is her stage name and she's dancing somewhere.

Other than that lose the excessive eye makeup and tats and she's okay.

7/10
 
C

Cycleguy007

Guest
Butterface...

Butterface...

From the neck down... she looks great! :shock:
 

tboy

Well-known member
Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
I just can't get that line from "full metal jacket" out of my head:

Me soooo horny
Me Love you long time.......

since we can't exclude body parts that aren't attractive and that horrible tat on her upper arm:

5........no 4.....ok maybe a 5........
 

Maurice Boscorelli

Senior Member
Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Wednesday, February 2, 2011


Do you like Lady Gaga? SUNshine Girl Michelle Z, 25, could be mistaken for the pop diva de jour. She is aware of this fact, and says Gaga is "wicked. "This 5-foot-4 Capricorn also likes to pretend to be Lady Gaga, so paparazzi will take her photo. When she's not teasing gullible lensmen, she can be found in a nightclub or eating sushi, then racking them up at the billiard hall. Michelle Z wants to be a clothing salon owner one day. Or Lady Gaga. (Jack Boland photo)

Not a big Gaga fan to begin with still she is just way over done for me. Does have a nice body though I have to admit.

6.5/10
 

tboy

Well-known member
Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
photographer used a wide(r) angle lens for the closeups distorting her head making it look much bigger.....but even still, she looks a little weird....can't put my finger on it....



(in case you're wondering wtf I'm doing up at 4:30 am, I have the flu and can't sleep....*(&#*()&#*.......)
 

papasmerf

Senior Member
Joined Aug 9, 2010
Messages 33,654
tboy said:
photographer used a wide(r) angle lens for the closeups distorting her head making it look much bigger.....but even still, she looks a little weird....can't put my finger on it....



(in case you're wondering wtf I'm doing up at 4:30 am, I have the flu and can't sleep....*(&#*()&#*.......)

hmmm dyed hair means fake woman
 

lovelatinas

Senior Member
Joined Mar 18, 2010
Messages 1,702
Maurice Boscorelli said:

Do you like Lady Gaga? SUNshine Girl Michelle Z, 25, could be mistaken for the pop diva de jour. She is aware of this fact, and says Gaga is "wicked. "This 5-foot-4 Capricorn also likes to pretend to be Lady Gaga, so paparazzi will take her photo. When she's not teasing gullible lensmen, she can be found in a nightclub or eating sushi, then racking them up at the billiard hall. Michelle Z wants to be a clothing salon owner one day. Or Lady Gaga. (Jack Boland photo)

Not a big Gaga fan to begin with still she is just way over done for me. Does have a nice body though I have to admit.

6.5/10

Lady Gaga 5/10 and this girl 5/10 she does resemble Lady Gaga.:)
 

lovelatinas

Senior Member
Joined Mar 18, 2010
Messages 1,702
Maurice Boscorelli said:

We figure SUNshine Girl Siren, 23, could easily lure sailors, as her name suggests, but rather than sit on some rock in the middle of the ocean, this 5-foot-3 Leo wants to sit in her own psychotherapy office. Siren loves to explore new places with loved ones or hanging out with her cats Archie and Bianca listening to the alluring music of NIN, the Cure and Rammstein. (Mark O'Neill photo)

Somehow I'm thinking Siren is her stage name and she's dancing somewhere.

Other than that lose the excessive eye makeup and tats and she's okay.

7/10

5/10 Don't like her face. Body is nice though.
 
C

Cycleguy007

Guest
Thats probably the best pic of her... Definitely going for the Lady Gaga look... LOL

I think pic 13 and 23 are the same!
 

Bubba

Reviewer
Joined Aug 20, 2010
Messages 4,166
Maurice Boscorelli said:

Do you like Lady Gaga? SUNshine Girl Michelle Z, 25, could be mistaken for the pop diva de jour. She is aware of this fact, and says Gaga is "wicked. "This 5-foot-4 Capricorn also likes to pretend to be Lady Gaga, so paparazzi will take her photo. When she's not teasing gullible lensmen, she can be found in a nightclub or eating sushi, then racking them up at the billiard hall. Michelle Z wants to be a clothing salon owner one day. Or Lady Gaga. (Jack Boland photo)

Not a big Gaga fan to begin with still she is just way over done for me. Does have a nice body though I have to admit.

6.5/10


5/10 for the face
8.5 for the body
 

Maurice Boscorelli

Senior Member
Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
Thursday, February 3, 2011

Thursday, February 3, 2011


Remember when you were young and your goals were to be rich and famous and travel the world? Well, SUNshine Girl Felicia is 21 and guess what her goals are? Yup, but if anyone can do it, our 5-foot-11 Libra can. She likes to work out, which shows determination, and spend time with family, which shows dedication, so who knows? You may say one day, I remember her from The Sun! The only thing standing in her way may be that she loves Adam Sandler movies. (Mark O'Neill photo)

Pretty run of the mill here.

5/10
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom