Made with Love
Mirage Entertainment

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
twenty? TWENTY???? If she's 20 yrs old I'm going to celebrate my 36th birthday this year.......

Nice looking woman but meh, 8 is the best I can do. (but a 10 compared to the rest of the uggos we've had lately)

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,565
Very doable but then again I love blondes., oh and brunettes, yeah red heads too. 8/10

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sunday, January 30, 2011

SUNshine Girl Ashley, 25, may look the sassy librarian type here, but this 5-foot-4 Virgo is more likely to be seen hiking, fishing, camping or hanging at the cottage with friends than roaming the stacks. P.S. I Love You ... Oh, sorry, that's her favourite movie. (Mark O'Neill photo)

I won't be mean and state the obvious however I will say that she has a very pleasant body.

6/10

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
I think you might need to borrow the young ladies glasses. Yesterday was no where near an 8 and this one is prettier than yesterday. Nicer nose/face today and I like the glasses look - 7.5 while yesterday is 7 at best.

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337

Uh......I think I'll take the tall slim one with the killer eyes over the softer cross eyed one.

Thanks for coming out though.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
holy crap, this one is "shopped" and it was a crappy job too. Look at the pixellation along the whole right side!!!

she must be quite the heffer to have to do that....plus look at the fur on the right side! lol

Look how wide her hips are in this pic, no WONDER they "shopped" her:

I'm with the Mo guy: 6 and no more.....

BEER

Reviewer
Joined May 21, 2010
Messages 4,438
Maurice Boscorelli said:

Uh......I think I'll take the tall slim one with the killer eyes over the softer cross eyed one.

Thanks for coming out though.

I'll hit them both :happy:.

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
Monday, January 31, 2011

Monday, January 31, 2011

SUNshine Girl Katelyn, 18, is finally living her dreams without doubt or fear, which means this 5-foot-3 Burger King buff will be heading to L.A. to become an actress. She's already met Tracey Morgan while auditioning for Scare Tactics. Missed that one. Anyway, if that's not in the cards, our Gemini yoga fan says she's given a great deal of analysis to becoming a child psychologist. (Mark O'Neill photo)

I'll beat ''T' to the punch and say that she looks older than 18.

Other than that she's a classic spinner type.

8/10

scotty

Reviewer
Joined Oct 28, 2010
Messages 910
Not too much older, must be hollywood years lol

8/10 big improvement over the last couple

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
Maurice Boscorelli said:

SUNshine Girl Katelyn, 18, is finally living her dreams without doubt or fear, which means this 5-foot-3 Burger King buff will be heading to L.A. to become an actress. She's already met Tracey Morgan while auditioning for Scare Tactics. Missed that one. Anyway, if that's not in the cards, our Gemini yoga fan says she's given a great deal of analysis to becoming a child psychologist. (Mark O'Neill photo)

I'll beat ''T' to the punch and say that she looks older than 18.

Other than that she's a classic spinner type.

8/10

Since it's a new page I will "HOF" the post and repeat the pictures.

She looks a little scrawny to me particularly from the waist down. Hope she doesn't have an eating disorder.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
At first glance, yeah I'd give her an 8+ but looking at this pic:

where the hell is her "shape"? No waist so to speak.......

scotty

Reviewer
Joined Oct 28, 2010
Messages 910
tboy said:
At first glance, yeah I'd give her an 8+ but looking at this pic:

where the hell is her "shape"? No waist so to speak.......

Not sure why they would include this pic, clearly not a very complimentary angle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom