Made with Love
Toronto Girlfriends
Hot Pink List

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jesus Quintana

IF thats who I think it is she has the word "CUNT" tattooed inside her bottom lip.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
Auggie said:
Nice body, but you know she's gonna be huge within 5 years.

6.5/10

Nice body? really?

Oh well....I agree with Repo, heffer is the correct description.....and what do you mean huge in 5 yrs? She's halfway there now!

jumpingjackflash

Reviewer
Joined Jan 7, 2010
Messages 2,941
tboy said:
Nice body? really?

Oh well....I agree with Repo, heffer is the correct description.....and what do you mean huge in 5 yrs? She's halfway there now!

I think in her present shape she would still make a pretty good fuck buddy just not a good SSG.

5/10 as a SSG and 7.5/10 as a FB!

Chunky

Reviewer
Joined Oct 7, 2010
Messages 1,832
Come on she's not that bad. A little make up and she becomes a very vivacious young lady! 7/10

Hey Tboy, here pin up these on your bedroom wall. Look how nice and slim these twins are!

:na::lol:

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
Friday, January 28, 2011

Friday, January 28, 2011

SUNshine Girl Rebecca, 22, just returned from Thailand. It was part of her passion for travelling the globe. This 5-foot-7 Sagittarius wants to be a nurse, but not one of those who works double or triple shifts -- she still needs time to travel, play soccer and tennis, watch romantic movies and hang out with her friends, too. (Mark O'Neill photo)

Minus the ink and with longer hair I believe she could look much more attractive than what we see here.

6.5/10

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
and she looks a LOT older than 22.....maybe mid 20's???

I'd give her a 7, only because she has potential.......

Well boys, I guess we better resign ourselves to a future of inked up women because it seems like just about everyone has something these days.

Oh how I long for the good old days when only biker chicks had tats......

I mean, just HOW cheesy are the hearts on the ankle? WTF is THAT supposed to mean? They're just about as bad as roses on the ankles......

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
tboy said:
I mean, just HOW cheesy are the hearts on the ankle? WTF is THAT supposed to mean? They're just about as bad as roses on the ankles......

Followed closely by the tribal tramp stamp I would say.

scotty

Reviewer
Joined Oct 28, 2010
Messages 910
Ive come to not mind even appreciate some tats if they have meaning or are unique etc.

But come on, little hearts, and butterflys ...tramp stamps...
Had an old gf in high school who got a ferrari tattoed above her hip, saw her many years and a few kids later the ferrari looked more like a red minivan...
.ahhh ok she still looked better than me and i did her anyways :neutral: but thats not the point damn it !!

Can I throw belly button jewelry into the its been done category!
(Note to cool chicks, exotic dancers beach bikini babes etc....all the little 15/16 year olds in my hic town are getting belly button piercings...trust me if they are getting them, its not cool anymore)

OH yeah, decent butt but im only going a 7

BEER

Reviewer
Joined May 21, 2010
Messages 4,438
Maurice Boscorelli said:

SUNshine Girl Rebecca, 22, just returned from Thailand. It was part of her passion for travelling the globe. This 5-foot-7 Sagittarius wants to be a nurse, but not one of those who works double or triple shifts -- she still needs time to travel, play soccer and tennis, watch romantic movies and hang out with her friends, too. (Mark O'Neill photo)

Minus the ink and with longer hair I believe she could look much more attractive than what we see here.

6.5/10

Cute but her stomach stretch marks give her in. No way she is 22.

7/10.

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
Saturday, January 29, 2011

Saturday, January 29, 2011

SUNshine Girl Laura Kathleen, 20, has three goals in life: Enjoy herself, raise some beautiful children and work in the fashion industry. She's 5-foot-8, likes to read, shop and go for walks. Our Beatles-loving Scorpio is into judo and synchro skating. (Mark O'Neill photo)

Nice natural wholesome looking lass.

If all the SSG were like this it would be an improvement.

8/10

G

Guido

She's cute but nothing that would give me a bad case of whiplash if she strolled by me.

6/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom