Made with Love
Hot Pink List
Mirage Entertainment

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
Guido said:
Call me a fucked up crazy blind bastard but I like her look. 7\10

Okay you're a fucked up crazy blind bastard.

Seriously she's not fugly but this is far from pin-up material, unless you are in east L.A.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
I think we should start an online petition to fire the people in charge........at least maybe get them reassigned to the annual dog show or something.......

Chunky

Reviewer
Joined Oct 7, 2010
Messages 1,832
If she had a little bit more meat on her bones I'd give her a 6.5 but at the moment I can only spit out a 4/10

Fullthrottle

Joined Oct 7, 2010
Messages 775
If I seen her in a bar, YES I would try to pick her up in hopes of banging her silly BUT as a sunshine girl, NO. 7/10 as a one night stand 5/10 as a sunshine girl.:)

Dan

Reviewer
Joined Feb 13, 2010
Messages 3,162
Fullthrottle said:
If I seen her in a bar, YES I would try to pick her up in hopes of banging her silly BUT as a sunshine girl, NO. 7/10 as a one night stand 5/10 as a sunshine girl.:)

what he said!

lovelatinas

Joined Mar 18, 2010
Messages 1,702
Maurice Boscorelli said:

SUNshine Girl Nicole, 19, will be at the Motorcycle Supershow this weekend at the International Centre. The show runs Jan. 7, 8 and 9. A special thank you goes to Titan Motorcycles for providing the bikes for our photoshoot. (Mark O'Neill photo)

This is to the point of embarrassment now.

4/10

The first photo is not bad, she has a cute smile. 6/10.

Most of the sunshine girls have never modeled before therefore they often look scared or nervous in front of the camera. Add to the fact that Sun photogaphers often don't make them feel comfortable, they just want to snap 20-30 photos submit them and get paid. Granted there are a few Sunshine Girls who are models that's why see very hot ones once and a while. The best Sunshine Girl photographer has to Alex Urosevic who shoots for the Sun Calendars.

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
Friday, January 7, 2011

Friday, January 7, 2011

SUNshine Girl Stephanie, 19, loves cars and motorcycles. She will be at the Motorcycle Supershow from Jan. 7-9 at the International Centre. A special thank you to Titan Motorcycles for providing the bikes for this photoshoot. (Mark O'Neill photo)

Oh..Hum...5/10

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
I had to look twice (ok three times) to make sure she wasn't a clone from yesterday's......

I seriously think we need to start a petition......

BEER

Reviewer
Joined May 21, 2010
Messages 4,438
tboy said:
I had to look twice (ok three times) to make sure she wasn't a clone from yesterday's......

This one has a better body. Not much better. 7.5/10 body, 5/10 face.

Prim0

Joined Jun 29, 2010
Messages 10,859
Maurice Boscorelli said:

SUNshine Girl Alicia, 26, loves to hang out with her girlfriends and have lingerie parties. We could pretty much leave it right there, but our 5-foot-2 Scorpio wanted us to tell you she will soon be finishing teachers college. She's got a cat Jenna and likes figure skating and golf and loves swimming with dolphins, too. (Jack Boland photo)

Very healthy looking damsel today.

9/10

Is it just me or does she look like she was photoshopped to look much thinner in the first pic?

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
Saturday, January 8, 2011

Saturday, January 8, 2011

SUNshine Girl Ashley is a 5-foot-5 singer/songwriter and model who enjoys curling up in front of a good chick flick in her spare time. She loves the fashions of Ed Hardy, sushi and coffee and says once she was flattered when Johnny Rzeznik of the Goo Goo Dolls asked for her phone number. Ashley says he was joking, but we aren't so sure ... maybe that Goo Goo went gaga. (Dave Abel photo)

I wonder how low they can go exactly at this point.

3/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom