Made with Love
Toronto Passions
Pure Pleasure Spa

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jesus Quintana

Eventually they may all be someone's mother.

I'm gonna pass on inseminating this one too, thank you.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
Short-hairless said:
Eventually they may all be someone's mother.

I'm gonna pass on inseminating this one too, thank you.

Now there are MILFs who can be pinups, but not this one.......I wonder just how old she is? They conveniently left that info out.......if she's in her 20's can you imagine what she'll look like in her 40's? :shock:

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

SUNshine Girl Alicia, 26, loves to hang out with her girlfriends and have lingerie parties. We could pretty much leave it right there, but our 5-foot-2 Scorpio wanted us to tell you she will soon be finishing teachers college. She's got a cat Jenna and likes figure skating and golf and loves swimming with dolphins, too. (Jack Boland photo)

Very healthy looking damsel today.

9/10

lovelatinas

Joined Mar 18, 2010
Messages 1,702
Maurice Boscorelli said:

SUNshine Girl Alicia, 26, loves to hang out with her girlfriends and have lingerie parties. We could pretty much leave it right there, but our 5-foot-2 Scorpio wanted us to tell you she will soon be finishing teachers college. She's got a cat Jenna and likes figure skating and golf and loves swimming with dolphins, too. (Jack Boland photo)

9/10

6/10 for me.

H

HOF

Maurice Boscorelli said:

SUNshine Girl Tammy was born right on the cusp of Gemini and Cancer. We don't know what that means, except maybe you get twice as much fun with Tammy. The aspiring make-up artist spends her time off with family, practising her photography or on the golf course. (Mark O'Neill photo)

No amount of make-up could save this one.

4/10

OMG, she's on the same fugly level as that crazy v.b. that except Tammy is better!

H

HOF

Maurice Boscorelli said:

9/10

Now she is a sunshine girl!

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
I dunno about a 9, maybe a 7 or an 8 max.....she should hit the gym or take up inline skating or something......those two are the best photos of her, the others are kinda bleh......

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
^^^^ lol, I don't know what she's thinking but it certainly looks like she's thinking:

Ok, hurry up and take the picture of my tits........yes, I know they're big, I know you like them, now hurry the fuck UP

BEER

Reviewer
Joined May 21, 2010
Messages 4,438
Maurice Boscorelli said:

9/10

8/10 much better than the others lately.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
^^^ what? isn't she a little skinny for you chunky monkey?

I mean, I bet she doesn't have any cellulite!

(why do they call it celluLITE anyways? Shouldn't it be called culluHEAVY?)

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
Thursday, January 6, 2011

Thursday, January 6, 2011

SUNshine Girl Nicole, 19, will be at the Motorcycle Supershow this weekend at the International Centre. The show runs Jan. 7, 8 and 9. A special thank you goes to Titan Motorcycles for providing the bikes for our photoshoot. (Mark O'Neill photo)

This is to the point of embarrassment now.

4/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom