Made with Love
B

Beenthere123

king21 said:
I bet he wished he was still manning the phones when the Tank picked him up in a bear hug and shooked him around like a rag doll!! :lol: priceless!

He did that :shock:, poor Ravi Thetanks is build like a rock pure muscles.

MIRAGE

Advertiser
Joined Nov 14, 2009
Messages 1,480
Scott Hughes said:
Like Riley Royal I showed up fashionably late, however unlike Riley Royal I got in with no hassle. Ironically this was just after midnight and I saw her standing outside with some other girl and a guy quite a bit older than them. Once I entered the strip joint, I was around the bar most of the night so I was treated to an onslaught of hotness from Mirage and Dream Makers.

I spoke with Stephanie, Sabrina, Livia, Kasha and Carmen D from Mirage. I also got a chance to see Andy again, and even though he gained alittle weight since the last time we spoke, he's still a cool guy who the ladies love to work for. His hair was still shoulder length and slicked back in grease. He has the perfect hairline!

Then there was also Dream Makers Khloe, Brittany, Brianna and some girl in a white dress who I think was Krista?

I also met a few girls from Vixen's. One was Ashley and she was a hot mature blonde. The other girl was a little Chinese one and I think her name was Katie? She had a nametag on but I just said hi real quickly since I had Livia from Mirage by me at the time and was more interested in her.

I also spoke with Kareena, and I was surprised at how beautiful her face is. Kareena, if you're reading this I promise I will keep my promise and book you once I am ready to see my first ever East Indian/Pakistani SP. There was also Angela who looked great.

Before I left I was fortunate enough to speak with Jordan and she has a great looking bod. Her face is alright too. .
Overall I had a great time, and I look forward to the next one!

Dont know who you thought you met dude, but my hair is not shoulder lenghth, nor is it slicked back with grease. lol...

God Bless.............Andy

MIRAGE

Advertiser
Joined Nov 14, 2009
Messages 1,480
maverick said:
the other guy was confused. it was sabrina@mgf. she was wearing a tight animal print dress. she was sitting with the mirage group and was almost never alone since guys were waiting to talk to her. she really is quite hot and one of the best looking girls there last night, imho.

That was Sabrina from Mirage in the animal print dress sitting with the mirage group.

maverick

Joined Apr 2, 2010
Messages 81
MIRAGE said:
That was Sabrina from Mirage in the animal print dress sitting with the mirage group.

that's weird. cause i was talking to her for a few minutes to re-acquaint myself with her since i've actually seen her before through mgf. i know there's a sabrina at mirage and i haven't seen her, but there's not mistaking sabrina from mgf.

thetank

Reviewer
Joined Dec 6, 2009
Messages 531
HOF said:
He ain't that big! At least that's what Jemma and Julia told me:great:

Dats not funny man . . . :happy:

You were a blast last night HOF. I will party with you ANY time!! Just don't drop your pants in front of me again :) Still, at least you were wearing underwear!

thetank

thetank

Reviewer
Joined Dec 6, 2009
Messages 531
I agree with Andy. Sabrina (from Mirage) was wearing the leopard pattern one piece dress.

thetank

maverick said:
that's weird. cause i was talking to her for a few minutes to re-acquaint myself with her since i've actually seen her before through mgf. i know there's a sabrina at mirage and i haven't seen her, but there's not mistaking sabrina from mgf.

thetank

Reviewer
Joined Dec 6, 2009
Messages 531
Yes, I do admit it. Sorry for shaking you like a rag doll . . . err . . . twice. I was just happy to see you.

Getting you up dancing on the bus with all of us was priceless though, Ravi!!

thetank

king21 said:
I bet he wished he was still manning the phones when the Tank picked him up in a bear hug and shooked him around like a rag doll!! :lol: priceless!

thetank

Reviewer
Joined Dec 6, 2009
Messages 531
HOF said:
Who me! I'm really the shy, quiet type. Pretty much an introvert and need to come out of my shell alittle more!:tongue:

You did an awesome job as master of ceremonies on the Mirage Limo HOF. Thank you! The letter opening ice breaker game was great fun and you have an outstanding sense of humour.

It took me most of the night to get Kloe's (from DM) glitter off of me from her kiss.

thetank

Lone Wolf

Reviewer
Joined Nov 16, 2009
Messages 1,978
SloCumHeat said:
Stephanie @ Mirage - Green dress that buttoned up on the side

Krista - white/cream, thin strapped, textured (not lacy), short dress, just past bum
Khloe - black dress, with raised shoulders, and very sculptured silhouette
Jessica - Rose coloured one piece dress with open mid-rift, that rode up to her bum (btw, she was not wearing panties)
Brittany - black shoulderless dress, thin straps, not too short
Brianna - short dark jacket with black/white patterned skirt/dress underneath
Kenzie - black shoulderless dress, medium straps, not too short

Thanks. I appreciate the list. Since I was not able to attend, I did once again have scouts for certain ladies specifically, and the list confirms the reports. :)

maverick

Joined Apr 2, 2010
Messages 81
thetank said:
I agree with Andy. Sabrina (from Mirage) was wearing the leopard pattern one piece dress.

thetank

ok. were both sabrinas there? cause the one i talked to was definitely from mgf and was definitely quebecoise. she was wearing like some kind of animal print dress. so unless both sabrinas were wearing the same style of dress print, then it's possible i missed sabrina@mirage.

note to self - stop drinking so much...

SandOnTheBreeze

Reviewer
Joined Dec 7, 2009
Messages 807
maverick said:
ok. were both sabrinas there? cause the one i talked to was definitely from mgf and was definitely quebecoise. she was wearing like some kind of animal print dress. so unless both sabrinas were wearing the same style of dress print, then it's possible i missed sabrina@mirage.

note to self - stop drinking so much...

I do remember talking to Sabrina from MGF and agree she was wearing an animal print dress. Don't remember meeting Mirage's Sabrina, unless they are the same person.

B

Beenthere123

Guys Andy spend $1000 Dollars on the limo alone. Then thousands more on free drinks and food to all. Thank God for andy as he asked for nothing in return. Class man.

ChaosTheory

Reviewer
Joined Mar 28, 2010
Messages 2,346
Beenthere123 said:
Guys Andy spend $1000 Dollars on the limo alone. Then thousands more on free drinks and food to all. Thank God for andy as he asked for nothing in return. Class man.

Geez Andy, wow. Thanks for your selflessness. It was a pleasure to have met you as briefly as I did. Thanks again for everything....although i did not partake in the drinks nor the limo...but hey, its all good a the HUBGFE bros are taken care of, it is all good.

As I mentioned to you last night thanks for the Mirage agency and ladies...that of which I have had the pleasure of..and intend to time and time again....but I think i am contemplating retirement...my old bones may not be able to take this anymore.....sigh....

SandOnTheBreeze said:
I do remember talking to Sabrina from MGF and agree she was wearing an animal print dress. Don't remember meeting Mirage's Sabrina, unless they are the same person.

I concure

thetank said:
You did an awesome job as master of ceremonies on the Mirage Limo HOF. Thank you! The letter opening ice breaker game was great fun and you have an outstanding sense of humour.

Looking forward to a review of this utopia on wheels HOF!

H

HOF

thetank said:
Dats not funny man . . . :happy:

You were a blast last night HOF. I will party with you ANY time!! Just don't drop your pants in front of me again :) Still, at least you were wearing underwear!

thetank

You're on man! Anytime, you and Tank's Little Brother want to hit the town. I"m in. One of these days, I'll catch all of you off gaurd and I'll be goin' COMMANDO!

When, I have the goatee, I do look like my avatar!

My reviews of all the shenigans will be done tomorrow. Have a great weekend all!

H

HOF

SandOnTheBreeze said:

Sabrina in tiger print dress, with curves and her oh so succulent lips that I tasted and her tongue-OMG. Sabrina and I agreed that we are goin' have hot angry, raunchy, nasty escapades where the neighbours might complaining and if the balcony is a rockin' don't cum a knockin'

About this Discussion

110 Replies
23K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom