Made with Love

Slitman

Reviewer
Joined Nov 17, 2009
Messages 307
4x .. it was a pleasure to finally meet you. Hope our paths cross again at another HUBGFE party so we can catch up on a few drinks

Happy hobbying.

with so many lovely ladies I'm disappointed I missed out on meeting Mia and some of the other ladies from GOE and Sassy's.

I

iceman_dci

Tgirl Nikki said:
I had such a great time yesterday, I'm so glad I went. I had the most ridiculous day which turned into the most wonderful evening. A big THANK-YOU to The Dean for everything - before, during and after the party, you've always been a class act. :great:

I spent time with so many people, it would be impossible to list them all... but whether we shared a smile, a laugh, a nice conversation, or a hot makeout session (or several!) I'm happy to have shared that moment with you. :)

Highlight of the night: After ordering my third drink, I decided I'd leave my car in the parking lot and make other arrangements. I had to move it to a safer spot first, but since I had already been drinking, I didn't want to move it myself. Dreamblade offered to help me, because he said he could drive a standard. After starting the car, he was having trouble getting the shifter into first gear, and he turned to me and said,

"Nikki, your stick is weird!"
It took us almost five minutes to stop laughing long enough to move the car! :lol:

Anyways, I just picked up the car, it was safe and sound, right where I left it. I had an amazing time, so thank you to everyone who helped make my night so special. :love:

"Nikki, your stick is weird!" :lol: Glad it wasn't the other way around hehehehe. Dreamblade, very classy of you bro, glad to have met you last night.

Glad you got home safe Nikki and everyone else. Kudos to everyone who thought to take the safe route home and arrive safe and sound to party again together!!

B

Beenthere123

Wow what an amazing party finally met the faces of the reviewers, never seen so many happy faces. SOTB the first one I met was quiet when he arrived but with a huge grin when all the babes started arriving. Dap and Chaoes you guys are a riot just happy go lucky guys. Olayda finally we meet, you are a cool dude bud. GDL you look as classy as your reviews, Dave_blank you looked great on the T-shirt and also glad we met. JohnFK, Auggie, Hof, Slowcumheat and Little tank you guys Rock.

King, Thetank, Slitman, Slackers, KR, 4X glad to see you guys again. OK who did I miss???, please stand up. !!. I won't even begin to thank all the babes I've met way too many to do but you all know who you are.

Emily, Kelly, Steve, Andy and all nice to see you all happy and proud. damn I didn't know Ravi was there would have loved to have met him.

My highlight of the evening was receiving a 5 second TRUE DFK from Sophie at Sassy and turning around to see Chaoes, Dean and 4 x in shock. So every 10 minutes I would go back for more kisses. Thanks Sophie for putting up with this old fart. BTW I have a 2 hour session booked with you (third time is a charm) and I barely repeat you are one special woman. Dreammakers and GOE SP watch out you are next.

SandOnTheBreeze

Reviewer
Joined Dec 7, 2009
Messages 807
Thanks to the mods for organizing such a great party. It was my first time going to one of these industry events and it was lots of fun. Was a bit disappointed I didn't get to meet Robyn @ GOE but everytime I went by she had guys all around her.

It was great to finally meet many of the posters (ChaosTheory, BT123, GDL, HOF, king21, olayda, iceman, heatwave, I know I'm forgetting some...) and the Dean.

Hopefully we can have more of these in the future.

SloCumHeat

Joined Mar 11, 2010
Messages 964
The Mirage / Dreamm Limo

The Mirage / Dreamm Limo

Thank you again Andy for inviting me on the limo. HOF's ice-breaker was fun, got to kiss Kenzi, then Liva, then Brittany ... there were so many lovely ladies. We couldn't stop HOF from dropping his pants ... no one brought duct tape. TheTank is a funny guy, no wonder he does well with so many ladies. Also got a chance to meet Peter, cool guy.

The ride back was even more fun. The tunes were cranked, and all the ladies were up dancing, grinding, and ... Krista was quite the exhibitionist. Jessica spent most of the time dancing with me. She couldn't keep her hands off me, lol, ... okay, it was the other way around. Jessica is one sexy lady. Missed Scarlett and Aspen making out in the back.

Funny thing happened as we left the limo. Some young guys were standing around. I told them to watch and wait. One by one, exiting from the limo was: Khloe, Krista, Jessica, Apsen, Scarlett, Brittany, Steph, Ciarra, ... their jaws dropped and hit the pavement.

D

Demien2k5

Sounds like everybody had an amazing time! Congrats to the HUBGFE.com team for making a huge splash with their first industry social - clearly a roaring success, just like the board itself.
:party:

Wilsonjso

Joined Nov 12, 2009
Messages 2,650
jumpingjackflash said:
I couldn't make it but I am glad to see all had a great time. I will be at the next one!

Same here; wow...amazing party congrats HUBGFE, I am glad that you guys had fun and a good time. I hope to be on the next one.

ChaosTheory

Reviewer
Joined Mar 28, 2010
Messages 2,346
What the hell? Was I even at the same party!
I seems like I missed so many people!!

Dam Lakers Celtics game!!! - Dam Lakers for winning...i hate that Kobe guy! he ruined my night!

okay..redo next weekend HUBGFE staff..okay? great. thanks.

Slitman

Reviewer
Joined Nov 17, 2009
Messages 307
ChaosTheory said:
What the hell? Was I even at the same party!
I seems like I missed so many people!!

Dam Lakers Celtics game!!! - Dam Lakers for winning...i hate that Kobe guy! he ruined my night!

okay..redo next weekend HUBGFE staff..okay? great. thanks.

ditto .. missed to many ppl .. lets redo

SloCumHeat

Joined Mar 11, 2010
Messages 964
sdb said:
Great party! Thanks Dean for organizing this. Does anyone know who is the petite blonde wearing a green dress?
Stephanie @ Mirage - Green dress that buttoned up on the side

Lone Wolf said:
Just curious what she was wearing. In fact, if I could get a summary of what each of the DM girls was wearing, I would be most appreciative.
Krista - white/cream, thin strapped, textured (not lacy), short dress, just past bum
Khloe - black dress, with raised shoulders, and very sculptured silhouette
Jessica - Rose coloured one piece dress with open mid-rift, that rode up to her bum (btw, she was not wearing panties)
Brittany - black shoulderless dress, thin straps, not too short
Brianna - short dark jacket with black/white patterned skirt/dress underneath
Kenzie - black shoulderless dress, medium straps, not too short

H

HOF

SloCumHeat said:
Stephanie @ Mirage - Green dress that buttoned up on the side

Krista - white/cream, thin strapped, textured (not lacy), short dress, just past bum
Khloe - black dress, with raised shoulders, and very sculptured silhouette
Jessica - Rose coloured one piece dress with open mid-rift, that rode up to her bum (btw, she was not wearing panties)
Brittany - black shoulderless dress, thin straps, not too short
Brianna - short dark jacket with black/white patterned skirt/dress underneath
Kenzie - black shoulderless dress, medium straps, not too short

WTF, you were takin' notes! LOL

H

HOF

Brianna@DreamMakers said:
Hmm....I came to this party, but I came "fashionably late". I don't think anyone knew I was there except for the few people who I was introduced to. It was nice meeting HOF, Blank Dave, Dreamblade, Dapperdon (thank you darling), JohnFK, The Tank (and 'little tank'?)...if I forgot anyone, arhhh sorry! :). Also met James, our lovely phone guy! And I almost didn't come out!

I also reluctantly put a name tag on, (progressing from "B____" to "B ____ DM"....and finally to "BRIANNA, DM" at around 12:30 a.m.). I suppose I had a slightly pointless attraction to remaining anonymous...

Brianna, you're incredibly lovely and you looked marvellous baby!

dreamblade

Reviewer
Joined Dec 5, 2009
Messages 1,080
Hoo boy! this one will go down in the history books. :party:

A very special thank you an congrats to Dean and the mods for making this happen.

It was great seeing all the HUBGFEers, and way too many to list, to be frank, I'm still exhausted.

A huge thanks to GOE for allowing me to meet the lovely Layla and Jessica. You guys are always awesome to party with.

George, it was great meeting you (again). Thanks for introducing me to your Bulgarian Beauty.

Andy, great to see you and your lovely wife again, as well as your awesome girls. Happy that you gave Ravi the night off, the poor guy needs to get out more LOL!

Peter and James from DM, at last we meet! Thank you for allowing me the pleasure of getting to know Kenzi and Brianna. Next time, we'll have to spend more time chatting now that I know what you look like.

Kareena, it was a great surprise to see you, princess. Glad you came.

Gen, you were at your loveliest last night. I tried not too stare too much.

Adelle, words fail me. I am totally smitten.

Nikki, Glad I got to handle your stick, even though it was weird. :he: I was happy to share water with you, sister.

Becky, it's not a party unless you're there. Although I had some trouble hearing what you were saying over your EPIC cleavage.

In fact, Becky's cleavage describes the entire party: EPIC!

About this Discussion

110 Replies
23K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom