Made with Love
J

JohnFK

What a party!

What a party!

The fun begin with the limo ride from the Airport. The driver (Bill) was a nice, old guy who works for the same outfit that I used in highschool (not the same car though, lol). I couldn't help to stare at Jordan James boobs (sorry to GDL who was sitting next to her). She's also a real cutie.

I rode with GDLover, sat next to the legendary Charlie Girl (thanks for pulling that nose hair of mine. God knows what it would've looked like under the black light - I owe you one), then Vegas the nubian princess, Jordan James (MOST PROVOCATIVE OUTFIT AT THE PARTY & now on my TDL, lol) and me. The other guys didn't make it but more girls for GDL and me. Funny thing, Charlie Girl wasn't on the list but he couldn't say no to her lovely red hair (and our confirmation that she was).

The ride to Club Paradise was smooth. We took highways mostly (maybe to avoid assassins?). When we got there, GDL and I stayed with the ladies who had their smoke. It was still light outside so there were bystanders who were mesmerized by the ladies. Then a big stretch hummer comes with the Sassy's entourage. There girls could've caused an accident too just by standing on the sidewalk. Sophie recognized me from afar. What a sweetheart (and smoothie). Met the boss from Sassy's too. Nice guy.

After heading inside, which was 9 pm or earlier, we grabbed our drinks and found a place to sit. It seems that the Sassy girls were the only other group but there was some guys there too. I knew that if I didn't have food, that I'd be carried out to a cab from a bar for being there so early. Since food would be served, I was drinking almost irresponsibly.

Eventually more agencies and establishments rolled in (GOE, last was Mirage it seems). Emily from Muse and Dapper Don called me out to say hello. I discussed the Muse Mixer with Emily and she gave me a $20 discount card. (I also got a lot of business cards from Jordan James, Angela (formerly Raven) who is a gem, and a honey from Select).

Boy I met Mia from Sassys, Tila (hot and pretty Vietnamese), Brianna from Dream Makers, Genevieve (cute hair cut), Adelle St. Clair with her whip, Molly Robinson (the least inhibited of all the ladies but yet down to earth and friendly and a sweetheart - we will connect for some raunchy sex babe), TGirl Nikki (yes, we kissed too, a few times, once while I was holding Miss Croft's hand, who then kissed Nikki), then Scarlett from Mirage (we had shots of Tequila and a shooter later, talking about the dancers & stuff - she's a sweetheart but hot. Another girl I need to see. Her friend Aspen is adorable.). Let's see who else, oh yeah, Carmen D from Mirage. Another one from GOE who was or still is an Indy. Oh yes, the liveliest of them all, Deme Fox and her friend Charlene? Skye. Ah yes, there was a cute brunette named Krista. Of course, sweet Kareena who is also a very friendly and lively one.

There were so many girls, I honestly can't remember them all, but then again I killed a few brain cells.

Of course I met a lot of the members like Don Draper, Olayda (it's an honour to finally met you my friend & confidant of sorts), Icefire, Wop, Fashion Boy buddy, Dreamblade, The Dean (thank you Sir!), Sandonthebreeze, Dapper Don, GDLover, HOF!, Brill, Sheik!, and many more. Andy from Mirage - thank you for the liquor tickets and for ordering more food. If I hadn't wolfed down some eats, your girls would've carried me out. Met the bosses/reps from DreamMakers too. Oh yeah, the Tank, who almost took my hand off with his heavy handshake. Chloe Croft introduced me to Slowcumheat - a nice gent and Miss Croft fan.

Last but not least, Miss Chloe Croft, my Marilyn Monroe, who came fashionably late but still dazzled the crowds in her sequin dress and high heels. I took her by the hand and introduced her to as many people as I knew. I stuck by her side pretty well the rest of the night. Kissy, kissy, feely, feely. I need to spend more time with her. *Sigh* (BTW, she had the second most provocative outfit - especially when she sat).

The dancers that come to mind are Betty, Chastity (she almost broke my nose when she thrust her boobs in my face while jiggling them on stage - she's a young Geena Davis look-a-like with a killer body - actually she danced for me at a different party), and Shy.

Just wanna thank all the staff at HUBGFE and Club Paradise for a job well done. If I missed mentioning anybody, it wasn't intentional.

It seems that I still didn't meet a lot of people (like Chaos Theory) which shows how packed this party was but an indication of its success.

J

JohnFK

maverick said:
it was a good party.

nice to see kareena, katiepie and sabrina from mgf again.

the mirage girls all looked hot. kasha, aspen, carmen, stephanie and livia were quite cute. tessa and greta were hot but disappeared soon after. i was hoping to see taylor there :frown:.

the dm girls; kenzi, krista and khloe looked great as well.

i met sophie from sassy, but didn't get a chance to talk to mia.

didn't get a chance to wander to goe's area until later and some of them left by then :frown:.

and echo on stage was hot too...

Damn I missed Katiepie and Sabrina (you said from MGF but another said TGF). I didn't bump into RR either. I think the girls outnumbered the guys!!!

I

iceman_dci

King...I was standing right beside you!! LOL I guess you didn't like looking below my belt...LOL

And where the fuck was 4x"s Dude!! I was looking for you!

maverick

Joined Apr 2, 2010
Messages 81
JohnFK said:
Damn I missed Katiepie and Sabrina (you said from MGF but another said TGF). I didn't bump into RR either. I think the girls outnumbered the guys!!!

the other guy was confused. it was sabrina@mgf. she was wearing a tight animal print dress. she was sitting with the mirage group and was almost never alone since guys were waiting to talk to her. she really is quite hot and one of the best looking girls there last night, imho.

M

Mongo

MUSE said:
WOW! Gentlemen, and ladies....what a party!!!!! I was astounded at the turn out....Dean, Mongo, HUBGFE...you should all be very proud :)

Next one, our whole staff will be on board...

It was sooo fun meeting so many new face to match the familiar names...King, Dave, 4times, Iceman ( :kiss: ), Chaos Theory, Beenthere123, Gen, and sooo many more!!

Wonderful seeing some of my fav familiar faces too! JohnFK, Martiniman07, Spitz_67, Slacker, George @ Select, GOE's Mgmt, Sheik, etc!!!!

And, of course, my sexy date Dapperdon :tongue: Good times!!

Can't wait for the next fete!! Thanks again HUBGFE :kiss:

Love,

Emily (& Riley)

You are very welcome Emily. You are a class act all the way and it nice to see you out last night.

Heatwaves76

Joined Nov 10, 2009
Messages 595
THANKS TO HUBGFE for a fun and at time WILD evening, never been to a party quite like that before!

It was so much fun to meet so many hot ladies and fellow HUBGFEites and those I missed I hope I get to meet you in the future. I could not get over how much hotter some of the SPs looked, Kareena was smoking on faya and Sophie from Sassy's had my jr. trying to punch a hole through my pants almost instantly! OMG is Aspen from Mirage ever a hottie...serious superstar potential is what I'm feeling from her. Oh and Tila @ Sassy's has that naughty attitude that needs to be dealt with he he...Great to see Holly @ GOE too bad she did not stay long, oh and Scarlett from Mirage - really cool chatting with you!

Nice meeting Andy from Mirage, James from Dream, Ravi from mirage who I must have interrogated on the phone so many times and the beautiful Kelly from Sassy's.

Great time chatting with Auggie and Dreamblade on the way down in the Limo, meeting iceman, chaos, slitman, King21, Muckin, SOTB, HOF, The Tank... oh ya and watching BT devour Sophie LOL!

Look forward to doing it again!

Auggie

Joined May 24, 2010
Messages 2,206
It's nice putting a face to names, so many friendly people. Thanks to everyone who put this together and contributed amazing prizes.

A big hug for the lovely Kareena, I'm so sorry for your loss.

J

JohnFK

Mongo said:
You are very welcome Emily. You are a class act all the way and it nice to see you out last night.

She also looked very sexy. I was very tempted to take her into the VIP when Dapper Don wasn't looking. :tongue:

J

JohnFK

kbear said:
Thanks to HUBGFE for hosting a great party. Well done :)

Nice seeing you there too KBear (sorry I forgot to mention you in my review but at least you didn't need to wear a name tag for me to recognize you).

Brianna@DreamMakers

Joined Jan 8, 2010
Messages 2
Hmm....I came to this party, but I came "fashionably late". I don't think anyone knew I was there except for the few people who I was introduced to. It was nice meeting HOF, Blank Dave, Dreamblade, Dapperdon (thank you darling), JohnFK, The Tank (and 'little tank'?)...if I forgot anyone, arhhh sorry! :). Also met James, our lovely phone guy! And I almost didn't come out!

I also reluctantly put a name tag on, (progressing from "B____" to "B ____ DM"....and finally to "BRIANNA, DM" at around 12:30 a.m.). I suppose I had a slightly pointless attraction to remaining anonymous...

T

Tgirl Nikki

What a night!

What a night!

I had such a great time yesterday, I'm so glad I went. I had the most ridiculous day which turned into the most wonderful evening. A big THANK-YOU to The Dean for everything - before, during and after the party, you've always been a class act. :great:

I spent time with so many people, it would be impossible to list them all... but whether we shared a smile, a laugh, a nice conversation, or a hot makeout session (or several!) I'm happy to have shared that moment with you. :)

Highlight of the night: After ordering my third drink, I decided I'd leave my car in the parking lot and make other arrangements. I had to move it to a safer spot first, but since I had already been drinking, I didn't want to move it myself. Dreamblade offered to help me, because he said he could drive a standard. After starting the car, he was having trouble getting the shifter into first gear, and he turned to me and said,

"Nikki, your stick is weird!"
It took us almost five minutes to stop laughing long enough to move the car! :lol:

Anyways, I just picked up the car, it was safe and sound, right where I left it. I had an amazing time, so thank you to everyone who helped make my night so special. :love:

J

JohnFK

Dapperdon said:
John ,
I am sure she would have loved that ...I have no prob with that either but you know the rules...if you take her away for a bit return her in the same fashion that she left ...leave another female in her absence... :party:

I'll return her in one piece but not sure if she'll be able to wipe that grin of her face. :tongue:

You can always take one of the Muse attendants in her absence. :party:

J

JohnFK

Tgirl Nikki said:
I had such a great time yesterday, I'm so glad I went. I had the most ridiculous day which turned into the most wonderful evening. A big THANK-YOU to The Dean for everything - before, during and after the party, you've always been a class act. :great:

I spent time with so many people, it would be impossible to list them all... but whether we shared a smile, a laugh, a nice conversation, or a hot makeout session (or several!) I'm happy to have shared that moment with you. :)

Highlight of the night: After ordering my third drink, I decided I'd leave my car in the parking lot and make other arrangements. I had to move it to a safer spot first, but since I had already been drinking, I didn't want to move it myself. Dreamblade offered to help me, because he said he could drive a standard. After starting the car, he was having trouble getting the shifter into first gear, and he turned to me and said,

"Nikki, your stick is weird!"
It took us almost five minutes to stop laughing long enough to move the car! :lol:

Anyways, I just picked up the car, it was safe and sound, right where I left it. I had an amazing time, so thank you to everyone who helped make my night so special. :love:

Funny story! (I should've double-spaced like you did which was smart of you).

It was nice making ... er, meeting you for actually the second time Nikki, only this time we really got acquainted. :happy:

Slitman

Reviewer
Joined Nov 17, 2009
Messages 307
Brianna@DreamMakers said:
Hmm....I came to this party, but I came "fashionably late". I don't think anyone knew I was there except for the few people who I was introduced to. It was nice meeting HOF, Blank Dave, Dreamblade, Dapperdon (thank you darling), JohnFK, The Tank (and 'little tank'?)...if I forgot anyone, arhhh sorry! :). Also met James, our lovely phone guy! And I almost didn't come out!

I also reluctantly put a name tag on, (progressing from "B____" to "B ____ DM"....and finally to "BRIANNA, DM" at around 12:30 a.m.). I suppose I had a slightly pointless attraction to remaining anonymous...

... she forgot li'l ole me :aww:

4Times

Joined Mar 11, 2010
Messages 306
I’ve never attended a hobby function before so I have no basis to compare it with, but last nights HUBGFE party at Club Paradise was a sensory overload for me. The noise level generated by a party vibe that was 6-months in the making, and the endless parade of the City’s finest SPs made for a memorable time for myself.

Notables for me included:

Seeing Mirage and Dream Makers arrive together. What a pussy parade.

The difficulty I had making it up that single stair to the Mirage area. It was packed and the visual wealth of talent is just simply impressive. You can’t look at these ladies directly, it s like staring into the sun. When Mirage is in the house the room temperature noticeably starts to rise.

Not to be outdone was the display put on by GOE. Just the lineup on hand at the party made me realize that GOE is under-rated despite the fact that the agency is a household name and a benchmark operation. Well worth getting to know this first class establishment and their elite staff.

Sassy Angels. What can you say except that Sassy Angels are first class from top to bottom. I love these guys. They bring a fun factor that few can match. The girls have amazing attitudes and personalities and this flows from the top and the culture of this agency. You can’t say friendly enough when you are talking about SA.

Meeting Pete from DM (A rare appearance at this type of function I am told) and Kelly from Sassys, and George from Select. Solid people worthy of more business.

Seeing Mia from Sassy Angels and Charlie Girl again. Absolutely two great down to earth people.

Surprised and Impressed by:

-Kareena- The Queen of Hearts, looking radiant
-Jordan Indi (New website + new downtown incall location= 4X Dollars) Jordan that dress was Outlaw.
-Sophia at Select. Mesmerized by her musical laugh and hot little spinner body. Have to give her a try.
-Demi Foxx and Robyn GOE (warm beautiful women. see you soon ladies. I knew you were beautiful Demi and Robyn had my pulse racing)
-Adele Sinclair charming her way right to the front of my TDL. I know Slitman was impressed too.
-Rebecca Richardson (one observation about Becky- she has a natural beauty and has a star quality about her that makes her stand out in a crowd of hot women. She is one of those people that you instantly want to like you)
-Breanna, Kloe, Briitny, and Kenzie are the heart of the new DM lineup. Very attracted to these gals. They stood up well in a room full of elite SPs.
-Mila from Sassys trying to pick up the Shooter Girl. Just Classic. Have to see her now.

My TDL was completely rewritten last night.

It was a bit surreal running into all star Indi SP’s that I have read so many reviews about and then trying not to sound like a babbling fool talking to these ladies. I failed. Have to admit to feeling a bit intimidated to be meeting Genievieve and Rebecca Richardson for the first time.

Finally meeting a bunch of good guys. Knight Rider, Chaos Theory, Slitman, HOF, Auggie, Dream Blade, Tanks Little Brother, and last but not least my best pal Dapperdon.

Downers
Missing out on seeing Sabrina from MGFE, not meeting Molly Robinson (Iwas looking for you Molly), Not talking to Gen for very long, I would have liked to get to know her better.

Missed GDLlover, Sand on The Breeze, Heatwaves, Elassowipo, Pokerdude, Olayda, Smylee, JFK, and Iceman. Where were you guys?

Bummer not getting the name and Agency of that hot little brunette in a skimpy white dress that was performing on stage with one of the club ladies. Help me with this one guys.

It doesn’t seem so long ago that there was only a handful of people on HUBGFE. You could read the whole board in 10-Minutes. It was like walking through a large empty mansion. Since last November there have been 3,500 members join and it grows daily. There is a pulse and energy here now. Most importantly for me, an upbeat positive vibe with little drama and nonsense. I think it is a much easier board to participate on. It has become a comfortable place to hobby, hang out, and meet with friends. It is a pleasure to be a part of this community. This hobby is supposed to be fun and I think HUBGFE captures this spirit. Congratulation Dean and HUBGFE and thanks for putting this event together.

Top Bottom