Made with Love
Toronto Passions
Emma Alexandra Page
  • Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

Zombie

Joined Mar 30, 2010
Messages 64
GenevieveLajoie said:
Best party ever! Thanks Dean and the mods for organizing it.

Dean: Next time I decide to throw a big party, I'm putting you in charge! You were the perfect host throughout the night, so attentive to everyone. I didn't expect any less of you and your team.

Dapperdon: Enchantée, and the pleasure was all mine! Iceman is right, you are a lot of fun, and not too shabby looking either. ;)

wop: thanks for the drink! Hope you're feeling better.

Charlie Girl: it's always such a pleasure to see you. You looked stunning.

Chloe Croft: Finally, we met. You were lovely: hope we get a chance to talk more another time.

Beenthere: looking and smelling great as usual. You looked like a kid in a candy store the entire evening. Hope you can get those priorities sorted out soon. ;)

GDL: always a pleasure to chat with a gentleman such as yourself.

JohnFK: also smelling great, but will you stop introducing yourself to me? We know each other, don't you remember?

Dreamblade: my ego likes you! Sorry I didn't get to hang out much with you, but there will be other occasions I'm sure.

Chaos Theory: It was a pleasure putting a face on your handle. I'm sorry I didn't stick around longer to chat more. To my defense, I was distracted by the lovely Steph @ Vixens.

Steph @ Vixens: always a pleasure to chat. Nice shoes too.

Steve @ Vixens: I'm a little disapppointed I didn't get to see a men kiss, but next time maybe?

George @ Select: always a pleasure to catch up. Funny that I always only see you at parties, isn't it?

Emily @ Muse: it was a pleasure finally meeting you. Next time, lets chat more.

Iceman and Olayda: you guys rocked the frilly panties. So much so that I might have to make it a special request in future. Although commando ain't bad either. ;) Iceman: Thanks for providing your laps for me to rest on at the end of the evening, hope you didn't mind I stole Nikki's lips for a brief moment.

4X: I finally met the spreadsheet legend. Thanks for making me feel like a celebrity. And sorry if my attention got distracted by the lovely Alanna Johnson you were chatting with.

HOF: we didn't get to chat at all, but I saw that you were being yourself, working the room like there was no tomorrow.

Kbear: nice meeting you.

There are so many others that I saw but didn't get a chance to stop and catch up with, and many others who I didn't meet but wanted to. Next time around.

And finally, thanks Sean for being such a great (and understanding) date, and for providing the highlight of the night: too many dances with the absofuckinglutely gorgeous Echo. When I grow up, I want to marry this woman.

How the fuck could you miss this guy in the panties along with his fuck buddy Olayda? LOL

Ice...you got balls my friend. Openly telling the board you think another is good looking and locking lips with Nikki and you still love pussy? YOU are my new hero for letting it all hang out man.

Yeah, I was there, great party Dean and Mods as Gen said. Gen, you me and Nikki next. No dildo's needed, there'll be enough cocks to keep you busy MUWAHAHAHAA

Joined Dec 16, 2009
Messages 23
Thanks everyone! Sorry my visit was so short I would have loved to stay longer. It was great to see so many new faces and so many familiar one ;)

Cant wait till the next party ;)

Charlotte Skye

Joined Jun 21, 2010
Messages 1
Just catching up on all the posts and wanted to say a great what a great time I had at the party! This was my first agency party and can't wait until the next one! Unfotunately I was only able to stay a little while but had a great time catching up with my friend Deme Fox and meeting all the other sexy ladies!

xoxo
Until next time!
Charlotte Skye

Hugojoe

Joined Feb 25, 2010
Messages 232
Charlotte Skye said:
Just catching up on all the posts and wanted to say a great what a great time I had at the party! This was my first agency party and can't wait until the next one! Unfotunately I was only able to stay a little while but had a great time catching up with my friend Deme Fox and meeting all the other sexy ladies!

xoxo
Until next time!
Charlotte Skye

Charlotte why you are not blue like all the other SP?.

Nicole King

Advertiser
Joined Nov 5, 2009
Messages 1,022
On behalf of the GOE Family, I would like to thank Caerf, The Dean and the other Mods for taking the time to have this party.. and Thank you to all the agencies that took the time out to bring their ladies and show everyone a good time. I believe its important for all the professional agencies to get together and show everyone the positive and fun side of this industry. Thank you to all the Indy & MPA ladies who also took their time and energy to attend this event and help make it the success it was. I am sorry if I forgot to mention anyone else, but if I did then this thanks is for you.

Finally a big thank you to all the Hobbiest who came to the party, let loose and had a great time... thats what this business should all be about.. Having a great time and meeting amazing cool people.

HOF said:
Wow!.... Thank you to all the agencies, indies and mps that attended or donated prizes.

Honest to christ though, I'm not even gonna tell you clowns about the hotties from everywhere! Start spendin' your $, this girls need tuition $! I will say this! Mirage, Dream, Sassy, Goe and a whole lotta indies are gonna have my DNA all over them! Oops, I said DNA out loud! Too bad!

HOF!

Your welcome HOF, and I am happy you had a good time. While I personally wasn't at the party, from I heard and read, you were a big factor in helping create a great positive vibe and memorable party. So I think you should also give yourself a little pat on the back and thank you for helping make the party what it was.

Oh and thanks HOF for the warning about the DNA.. I will pass the message off to the ladies and get the Hazmats suits ready.. I wouldn't want your DNA getting out of control, I heard it has a life of its own..

One of our beautiful GOE Ladies modeling in her Canary Yellow Hazmat suite

ChaosTheory said:
I would like to personally thank Caerf organizers, SPs and club paradise for a remarkable event. It was indeed and excellent party that had exceeded my expectations, this coming from a first timer.

The place was packed, SPs everywhere.....Is Club Paradise a Strip club? cause I think there may even had been a stage and strippers there!! ..lol ...l was too busy roaming around talking and "observing" the young beautiful ladies of this SP world.

The ladies of Mirage, GOE and Dreamm were fun and great to see and talk to. Robin at GOE is beautiful, I had fun talking with her and I understand her popularity.
I think i may have missed a few though..it was madness.....

Damit! These ladies should have neon signs with their names!...or like a Batman type signal

Thanks for the good times everyone.

I am happy to hear you had a great time. Robyn is an amazing lady that has lots of sexual energy and some amazing skills. I recently heard that she is also very orgasmic and possess a certain skill that I think many have been to keeping to themselves.

king21 said:
Awesome party!!!

Well what can I say, went to party in GOE limo and was sandwiched between Robyn and Lena Fires :mrgreen:, OMG! Lena is HOT!!!!!!

Thanks for riding in the limo with the ladies. I heard that you were looking like the hot stud with yourself sandwich between Lena Fires, Robyn and Sonia. I also heard some of the other ladies were a little jealous because they wanted to sit next to you, but couldn't.

maverick said:
didn't get a chance to wander to goe's area until later and some of them left by then :frown:.

I am sorry to hear that you didn't get to meet some of the ladies. While most of them tried to stay the whole night, I few had previous commitments that they couldn't break. Its just shows that we need to start planning another party!

MUSE said:
WOW! Gentlemen, and ladies....what a party!!!!! I was astounded at the turn out....Dean, Mongo, CAERF...you should all be very proud

Wonderful seeing some of my fav familiar faces too! JohnFK, Martiniman07, Spitz_67, Slacker, George @ Select, GOE's Mgmt, Sheik, etc!!!!

And, of course, my sexy date Dapperdon Good times!!
Can't wait for the next fete!! Thanks again CAERF

Love,

Emily (& Riley)

From what I heard, you were looking beautiful as usual as were all of the Muse ladies....

JohnFK said:
Let's see who else, oh yeah, Carmen D from Mirage. Another one from GOE who was or still is an Indy. Oh yes, the liveliest of them all, Deme Fox and her friend Charlene? Skye......

We work with a few ladies who also work independent. If you can let me know what she looked like, I can try to help find out who she was. Deme is an amazing lady and is outgoing and live.

Dapperdon said:
So first off thanks to CAERF and The Dean for a great party!!

As far as females go ....I finally got to meet Gen !!
I also got to meet Nikki and Brianna ( so f in cute ) , Vegas was a riot !! Charly girl was in the house and of course the legendary Kareens ( always smokin hot ) ...I met a tonne of other very very hot women from GOE and talked with Mike ( thanks for the drink man ) ...Man GOE came in full force and had some smokin hot women..

I am happy to hear you had a great time and was able to meet some of GOE's finest. Mike says your welcome and also mention that you were a really attractive for a guy. He said it like that because he says he is only into girls, but I heard that Steve will tell you something different. Mike thinks that Steve is also a good looking guy.

Heatwaves76 said:
THANKS TO CAERF for a fun and at time WILD evening, never been to a party quite like that before!... Great to see Holly @ GOE too bad she did not stay long..

Look forward to doing it again!

I am sorry but Holly had something really important meeting in the morning and had to leave early. Let me know if you still would really like to meet her.

4Times said:
Notables for me included:
.... was the display put on by GOE. Just the lineup on hand at the party made me realize that GOE is under-rated despite the fact that the agency is a household name and a benchmark operation. Well worth getting to know this first class establishment and their elite staff.

Surprised and Impressed by:

-Demi Foxx and Robyn GOE (warm beautiful women. see you soon ladies. I knew you were beautiful Demi and Robyn had my pulse racing)

I am happy to see you think so highly of GOE. We have always felt a little under-rated, but I am ok with that. I prefer to keep a discreet, but professional profile and its not so important for me to be the number one service. The best thing about the Toronto SP industry is that there are lots amazing agencies and they all have a different style of providing their service. The only one thing that is the same is their commitment to their customers and providing an upscale professional service with some of the best ladies available. This is why Toronto is one of the best places to hobby with lots of choice and it is this choice that helps improve the industry overall.

Beenthere123 said:
My highlight of the evening was receiving a 5 second TRUE DFK from Sophie at Sassy and turning around to see Chaoes, Dean and 4 x in shock. So every 10 minutes I would go back for more kisses. Thanks Sophie for putting up with this old fart. BTW I have a 2 hour session booked with you (third time is a charm) and I barely repeat you are one special woman. Dreammakers and GOE SP watch out you are next.

Sounds like someone really had fun last night.. I will be sure to warn the GOE ladies to get ready cause youra coming.

SandOnTheBreeze said:
Thanks to the mods for organizing such a great party. It was my first time going to one of these industry events and it was lots of fun. Was a bit disappointed I didn't get to meet Robyn @ GOE but everytime I went by she had guys all around her.

Hopefully we can have more of these in the future.

I am sorry you didn't get a chance to meet Robyn, you sound like such a gentleman waiting for chance for Robyn to be free.. Next time be like those guys on the bachelorette and just grab her and steal her away. If you really want to meet Robyn then let me know and lets see how I can help you out.

dreamblade said:
Hoo boy! this one will go down in the history books. :party:
A very special thank you an congrats to Dean and the mods for making this happen.

A huge thanks to GOE for allowing me to meet the lovely Layla and Jessica. You guys are always awesome to party with.

Your welcome Dreamblade, and i am happy you had a great time with Layla & Jessica.. Both girls can be such party animals.

Beenthere123 said:
Let's not forget GOE giving away $2000 worth of prizes. Wow I can go on with what other agencies have donated but must run.

Your Welcome and again thank you to all the other agencies that provided their time, money and energy that helped make this such a great time.

GenevieveLajoie said:
Best party ever! Thanks Dean and the mods for organizing it.

Dean: Next time I decide to throw a big party, I'm putting you in charge! You were the perfect host throughout the night, so attentive to everyone. I didn't expect any less of you and your team.

Steve @ Vixens: I'm a little disapppointed I didn't get to see a men kiss, but next time maybe?

I agree Gen, Dean was the ultimate party planner and I would hire him if I needed to plan a party. I heard he was an amazing host and happy that the GOE was well taken care of by Caerf.

Oh, I guess Steve didn't tell you about the guy he was making out with in the Champagne lounge... Its too bad you missed it. :intello:

Thanks

Nicole

playwithvegas

Joined May 31, 2010
Messages 1
That party was the best ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That party was the best ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HAD A BLAST AT THAT PARTY!!!! ALL THE SEXY LADIES MADE IT AN AMAZING NIGHT!!! JORDAN JAMES :love: THANKS FOR TAKING ME TO THE PARTY IT WAS A NIGHT TO REMEMBER.

EVERYBODY THAT WAS IN THE AIRPORT LIMO IT WAS GREAT MEETING YOU ALL, YOU ALL ROCK!!!

TINA YOU AND ME ARE A DEADLY COMBINATION!!! CAN'T WAIT TO GET TO KNOW YOU BETTER!!!

K I'M OUTTA HERE FOLKS! LOL

I

iceman_dci

Nicole - GOE

Nicole - GOE

I'm sorry I took so long to post this, but wanted to thank Nicole for posting so many prizes...unbelievably generous of you. You are indeed the best match maker out there...My time with Tamara and Logan (although two different types of ladies) was awesome and you looked after me with such professionalism that I am looking forward to going through your ENTIRE roster alphabetically and Arianna will be a good start :p

Thank you so much again!

Nicole King

Advertiser
Joined Nov 5, 2009
Messages 1,022
playwithvegas said:
TINA YOU AND ME ARE A DEADLY COMBINATION!!! CAN'T WAIT TO GET TO KNOW YOU BETTER!!!

I heard about you and Tina hitting it off. I agree that the two of you would make a deadly combination.. Maybe we can arrange some kinda duo package with you and Tina. I just need to check my insurance policy to make sure I am covered for Sexual overdose.. I wouldn't to be responsible for anyone dying from an overdose of pleasure and ecstasy.

Thanks

Nicole

JordanJames

Joined Apr 19, 2010
Messages 7
Awesome Party

Awesome Party

Hey everyone,

I also had a great time at the party.....

Vegas, you know I love bringing you out to any party :happy: Youre my princess and I always have fun when Im with you :love:

I can NOT wait till the next party!!! :party:

I met a lot of great people that I cant wait to see again :)

Kisses :kiss:

H

HOF

Nicole King said:
On behalf of the GOE Family, I would like to thank Caerf, The Dean and the other Mods for taking the time to have this party.. and Thank you to all the agencies that took the time out to bring their ladies and show everyone a good time. I believe its important for all the professional agencies to get together and show everyone the positive and fun side of this industry. Thank you to all the Indy & MPA ladies who also took their time and energy to attend this event and help make it the success it was. I am sorry if I forgot to mention anyone else, but if I did then this thanks is for you.

Finally a big thank you to all the Hobbiest who came to the party, let loose and had a great time... thats what this business should all be about.. Having a great time and meeting amazing cool people.

Your welcome HOF, and I am happy you had a good time. While I personally wasn't at the party, from I heard and read, you were a big factor in helping create a great positive vibe and memorable party. So I think you should also give yourself a little pat on the back and thank you for helping make the party what it was.

Oh and thanks HOF for the warning about the DNA.. I will pass the message off to the ladies and get the Hazmats suits ready.. I wouldn't want your DNA getting out of control, I heard it has a life of its own..

One of our beautiful GOE Ladies modeling in her Canary Yellow Hazmat suite

ROTFLMAO :tongue::tongue::tongue:

Top Bottom