Made with Love
Pure Pleasure Spa
Hollywood Ladies
  • Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
H

HOF

Guest
Beenthere123 said:
Guys Andy spend $1000 Dollars on the limo alone. Then thousands more on free drinks and food to all. Thank God for andy as he asked for nothing in return. Class man.


Yes, Andy and Sophie really know how to take care of their team of lovely women and clientele. What a wonderful gesture to have the dream Peter, James and their team of lovely women. I wonder if there will come a time that Mirage, Dream, Roommates and Sassy's would be able to facilitate the limo bus for me and a bevy of their lovely woman for a tour of Ontario. Girls, I'll have your numbers ready for you! LOL.
 
I

iceman_dci

Guest
Tank nearly took my hand off with those baseball mitt sized hands of his....you know what they say about guys with big hands dontcha? Big gloves. LOL

HOF 3:16...awesome job buddy, good to meet you.

I gotta admit, seeing Sheik roam around was a little weird, but whatever...we all had fun!
 

Knight Rider

Well-known member
Joined Nov 14, 2009
Messages 1,471
I would like to say thanks to the Dean, mods for putting on such a great party. It is definitely one for the records books.

It was good seeing everyone, including the agencies, independents and others.

DM: Kenzi, Brianna, Khloe, Britany, Krista

Independents:
Molly Robinson
Genevieve
Adale St Clair, it was great chatting with you.
Kareena, it was a joy to finally meet and talk to you.
Jordan James, you looked absolutely stunnung

Agencys
Vixens: Julia, Tina, Katiepie, etc
Mirage: Carmen D, Aspen, Stephanie, Jessica, Tessa, Greta
GOE: Robyn, Lena Fires
Select: Sophia

Others
It was good seeing you at the party, Sheik!
Kbear, it was great seeing you as well

Agency owners
Andy of Mirage: It was great to finally meet you Andy, you are a class act.
Pete of DM: Glad that I was able to chat with you.
Steph and Steve of Vixens: Great talking with you. Steve, thanks for introducing me to Julia and Tina. They are both lovely ladies.
George of Select. Briefly saw you, but did not get a chance to speak with you.
Emily from MUSE.

Caerf members:
BT123, King21, 4Times, theTank, theTank's brother, Dapperdon, Slackers, SandOnTheBreeze, ChaosTheory. There are probably others as well that I have omitted, my apologies to them.

It was a great night and I had a good time with all of you.

Thanks again.

KR
 

thetank

Reviewer
Joined Dec 6, 2009
Messages 531
Beenthere123 said:
Guys Andy spend $1000 Dollars on the limo alone. Then thousands more on free drinks and food to all. Thank God for andy as he asked for nothing in return. Class man.

You are a class act Andy (and your beautiful wife xxxx). Thank you for your generosity and selflessness which you repeat over and over.

I am not surprised that ALL of the Mirage girls I have seen (and that ain't no small number!) speak incredibly highly of you and Josie. They trust you, and that means a lot. You are all about people.

thetank
 

GenevieveLajoie

Well-known member
Joined Nov 11, 2009
Messages 297
Best party ever! Thanks Dean and the mods for organizing it.

Dean: Next time I decide to throw a big party, I'm putting you in charge! You were the perfect host throughout the night, so attentive to everyone. I didn't expect any less of you and your team.

Dapperdon: Enchantée, and the pleasure was all mine! Iceman is right, you are a lot of fun, and not too shabby looking either. ;)

wop: thanks for the drink! Hope you're feeling better.

Charlie Girl: it's always such a pleasure to see you. You looked stunning.

Chloe Croft: Finally, we met. You were lovely: hope we get a chance to talk more another time.

Beenthere: looking and smelling great as usual. You looked like a kid in a candy store the entire evening. Hope you can get those priorities sorted out soon. ;)

GDL: always a pleasure to chat with a gentleman such as yourself.

JohnFK: also smelling great, but will you stop introducing yourself to me? We know each other, don't you remember?

Dreamblade: my ego likes you! Sorry I didn't get to hang out much with you, but there will be other occasions I'm sure.

Chaos Theory: It was a pleasure putting a face on your handle. I'm sorry I didn't stick around longer to chat more. To my defense, I was distracted by the lovely Steph @ Vixens.

Steph @ Vixens: always a pleasure to chat. Nice shoes too.

Steve @ Vixens: I'm a little disapppointed I didn't get to see a men kiss, but next time maybe?

George @ Select: always a pleasure to catch up. Funny that I always only see you at parties, isn't it?

Emily @ Muse: it was a pleasure finally meeting you. Next time, lets chat more.

Iceman and Olayda: you guys rocked the frilly panties. So much so that I might have to make it a special request in future. Although commando ain't bad either. ;) Iceman: Thanks for providing your laps for me to rest on at the end of the evening, hope you didn't mind I stole Nikki's lips for a brief moment.

4X: I finally met the spreadsheet legend. Thanks for making me feel like a celebrity. And sorry if my attention got distracted by the lovely Alanna Johnson you were chatting with.

HOF: we didn't get to chat at all, but I saw that you were being yourself, working the room like there was no tomorrow.

Kbear: nice meeting you.

There are so many others that I saw but didn't get a chance to stop and catch up with, and many others who I didn't meet but wanted to. Next time around.

And finally, thanks Sean for being such a great (and understanding) date, and for providing the highlight of the night: too many dances with the absofuckinglutely gorgeous Echo. When I grow up, I want to marry this woman.
 
T

The Dean

Guest
Thank you all of you for your kind words. We are glad to hear everyone had great time at our first party. We wouldnt be able to do it without every one of you. We are proud to see we were able to create one big happy family with caerf.

We now have bigger responsibilities, keep this big family happy and make it bigger. Once again, Behalf of caerf team I am thanking each one of you for your endless support to Caerf's success!

Best Regards,
Dean
 

Madmax

Well-known member
Joined Feb 13, 2010
Messages 660
GenevieveLajoie said:
Best party ever! Thanks Dean and the mods for organizing it.

Dean: Next time I decide to throw a big party, I'm putting you in charge! You were the perfect host throughout the night, so attentive to everyone. I didn't expect any less of you and your team.

Dapperdon: Enchantée, and the pleasure was all mine! Iceman is right, you are a lot of fun, and not too shabby looking either. ;)

wop: thanks for the drink! Hope you're feeling better.

Charlie Girl: it's always such a pleasure to see you. You looked stunning.

Chloe Croft: Finally, we met. You were lovely: hope we get a chance to talk more another time.

Beenthere: looking and smelling great as usual. You looked like a kid in a candy store the entire evening. Hope you can get those priorities sorted out soon. ;)

GDL: always a pleasure to chat with a gentleman such as yourself.

JohnFK: also smelling great, but will you stop introducing yourself to me? We know each other, don't you remember?

Dreamblade: my ego likes you! Sorry I didn't get to hang out much with you, but there will be other occasions I'm sure.

Chaos Theory: It was a pleasure putting a face on your handle. I'm sorry I didn't stick around longer to chat more. To my defense, I was distracted by the lovely Steph @ Vixens.

Steph @ Vixens: always a pleasure to chat. Nice shoes too.

Steve @ Vixens: I'm a little disapppointed I didn't get to see a men kiss, but next time maybe?

George @ Select: always a pleasure to catch up. Funny that I always only see you at parties, isn't it?

Emily @ Muse: it was a pleasure finally meeting you. Next time, lets chat more.

Iceman and Olayda: you guys rocked the frilly panties. So much so that I might have to make it a special request in future. Although commando ain't bad either. ;) Iceman: Thanks for providing your laps for me to rest on at the end of the evening, hope you didn't mind I stole Nikki's lips for a brief moment.

4X: I finally met the spreadsheet legend. Thanks for making me feel like a celebrity. And sorry if my attention got distracted by the lovely Alanna Johnson you were chatting with.

HOF: we didn't get to chat at all, but I saw that you were being yourself, working the room like there was no tomorrow.

Kbear: nice meeting you.

There are so many others that I saw but didn't get a chance to stop and catch up with, and many others who I didn't meet but wanted to. Next time around.

And finally, thanks Sean for being such a great (and understanding) date, and for providing the highlight of the night: too many dances with the absofuckinglutely gorgeous Echo. When I grow up, I want to marry this woman.

Sorry I missed the party sounds like you guys had a great time. Sweet darling what were you wearing.
 

GDLLover

Well-known member
Joined Dec 8, 2009
Messages 439
I also want to thank the CAERF organizers for arranging such a great party. It goes without saying that there was so much contributed by the agencies and indy's from limos to session giveaways. All the hype before hand was real, turned out to be an awesome party, Gen is absolutely right the best ever and I am not just saying it.

The start of the night began in the limo from the airport with JohnFK (great guy it was good seeing you again and hanging out). Charlie Girl you look great as a red head, it was too long since we "met" last. I had a wonderful time meeting and talking with Vegas and Jordan James enroute as they are so nice and are hot ladies.

Being the shy type I normally don't mingle and introduce myself much but the barriers were broken down immediately welcomed by the Dean and BT123. Quickly got to meet the guys King, Iceman, Heatwaves, ChaosTheory, Dapperdon, Sandonthebreeze, Olayda (should be called the Oracle considering he guessed who I and others was), Great to meet all you guys. Just like all your online personnas, your all gentlemen and a great bunch of guys to hang out with. Seeing the womanizing MC-HOFster in action, pleasure as always bud. Can't believe Blank_Dave is half a Dave now. Finally met Peter of Dreammakers and Andy of Mirage, both are upstanding nice guys. As much fun as it was to hang with the guys, there were a few distractions around the room!

Anytime I see Deme Fox I just melt, such a sweet lady. Great also seeing & talking to old friends, Molly, Gen & [email protected] These are all special ladies whom I look forward to seeing again and in the future too, I can see some repeats in my future!

Lots of new hotties for me to meet I have expanding the TDL too. Meeting Adelle St.Clair, Chloe Croft, Kareena, Tgirl Nikki, Rebecca Richardson & Charlotte [email protected] Can't believe I had been conversing with some of these ladies by pm and finally got to meet them.

Regrets, 4X I missed you (your responsible for me being here and our colaboration together its like were close friends but never met, top of the priority list next party is meeting. Not getting a chance to meet Carmen [email protected](found out who she was from an earlier post.) Who was the lady in red dress, blonde with a HOF name tag? Alexandra and Simone didn't make it to the party, I truely missed you both. Too bad she was a little busy so we didn't meet. Lastly having to leave early 12:30 to go to work the next morning.
 

Albino

Well-known member
Joined Feb 1, 2010
Messages 466
I couldn't get away from my better half but it's nice to see everyone had a good time.
 

Deme Fox

New member
Joined Nov 8, 2009
Messages 3
CAERF... all I can say is WOW!!!

THE 1st PARTY was F**KTASTIC!!!! THANK YOU soooo much for taking the time to put together such a great event!!!!

It was so great to see so many familiar and new face's.

To everyone I had the delightful pleasure of meeting and playing with..
*devilish smile*

THANK YOU for making it an enjoyable evening.

Until the next party.. stay sweet!!! xo

 
J

JohnFK

Guest
Knight Rider said:
I would like to say thanks to the Dean, mods for putting on such a great party. It is definitely one for the records books.

It was good seeing everyone, including the agencies, independents and others.

DM: Kenzi, Brianna, Khloe, Britany, Krista

Independents:
Molly Robinson
Genevieve
Adale St Clair, it was great chatting with you.
Kareena, it was a joy to finally meet and talk to you.
Jordan James, you looked absolutely stunnung

Agencys
Vixens: Julia, Tina, Katiepie, etc
Mirage: Carmen D, Aspen, Stephanie, Jessica, Tessa, Greta
GOE: Robyn, Lena Fires
Select: Sophia

Others
It was good seeing you at the party, Sheik!
Kbear, it was great seeing you as well

Agency owners
Andy of Mirage: It was great to finally meet you Andy, you are a class act.
Pete of DM: Glad that I was able to chat with you.
Steph and Steve of Vixens: Great talking with you. Steve, thanks for introducing me to Julia and Tina. They are both lovely ladies.
George of Select. Briefly saw you, but did not get a chance to speak with you.
Emily from MUSE.

Caerf members:
BT123, King21, 4Times, theTank, theTank's brother, Dapperdon, Slackers, SandOnTheBreeze, ChaosTheory. There are probably others as well that I have omitted, my apologies to them.

It was a great night and I had a good time with all of you.

Thanks again.

KR

Where were you? (Our limo was waiting for half an hour!)
 
J

JohnFK

Guest
GenevieveLajoie said:
JohnFK: also smelling great, but will you stop introducing yourself to me? We know each other, don't you remember?

Sorry Gen, but you musta gave me amnesia when you banged me a while ago. :tongue:
 
J

JohnFK

Guest
SloCumHeat said:
Stephanie @ Mirage - Green dress that buttoned up on the side



Krista - white/cream, thin strapped, textured (not lacy), short dress, just past bum
Khloe - black dress, with raised shoulders, and very sculptured silhouette
Jessica - Rose coloured one piece dress with open mid-rift, that rode up to her bum (btw, she was not wearing panties)
Brittany - black shoulderless dress, thin straps, not too short
Brianna - short dark jacket with black/white patterned skirt/dress underneath
Kenzie - black shoulderless dress, medium straps, not too short

Holy shit Slocum (nice meeting you pal)! You've got a photographic memory.
 

ChaosTheory

Reviewer
Joined Mar 28, 2010
Messages 2,346
JohnFK said:
Holy shit Slocum (nice meeting you pal)! You've got a photographic memory.

quick slocum! What was i wearing!
lol.

I am sorry i did not get to meet you, The former President of the US JFK and the other members and ladies i missed.
 
M

Mongo

Guest
Adelle St Clair said:
I just wanted to say thank you to everyone I met at the party, you all made my first industry social memorable and incredibly fun. I'm much better with faces than names so I won't thank you all individually, but to all those I talked to: you were great company and made me feel very welcome. I hope to see you all again soon! :love:

We're glad you had a wonderful time Adelle. Your presence and charm were/are a nice addition to the CAERF Family and Party.
 

4Times

Well-known member
Joined Mar 11, 2010
Messages 306
maverick said:
ok. were both sabrinas there? cause the one i talked to was definitely from mgf and was definitely quebecoise. she was wearing like some kind of animal print dress. so unless both sabrinas were wearing the same style of dress print, then it's possible i missed [email protected]

note to self - stop drinking so much...


Confirm. Both Sabrinas were there. Both were in the Mirage area. Sabrina from MGFE was the only out of towner in for the party. She just went to the station where all the action was. Am kicking myself for not meeting her.
 

maverick

Senior Member
Joined Apr 2, 2010
Messages 81
king21 said:
I spoke to Sabrina from MGF, OMG!,without a doubt, the hottest looking woman in the club!

without a doubt! slender, brunette and super fricken hot! :great:
 

SloCumHeat

Senior Member
Joined Mar 11, 2010
Messages 964
JohnFK said:
Holy shit Slocum (nice meeting you pal)! You've got a photographic memory.
Very nice meeting you too JFK. Too bad I couldn't pry Chloe away from you :lol:
 

SloCumHeat

Senior Member
Joined Mar 11, 2010
Messages 964
king21 said:
I spoke to Sabrina from MGF, OMG!,without a doubt, the hottest looking woman in the club!
Yes Sabrina from MGF was there (as was Sabrina from Mirage). Sabrina from MGF is hot. I told I'd her introduce her to an out-of-town SP at the party (re: from Montreal), but there weren't any. I didn't really see many of you guys talk to her. She still remembers me from several months ago, haha.
 

Auggie

Well-known member
Joined May 24, 2010
Messages 2,207
I'm terrible with names when I've had a few and my hearing isn't so great in loud bars.

I just realized from looking at her site now that I was talking to Adelle at the party. She's damned sexy as well as witty and friendly, I know for sure it wasn't just the beer.
 

About this Discussion

110 Replies
21K Views

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom