Made with Love

Cycleguy007

B

Borey the Bald

Tgirl Nikki said:
But it's still not as entertaining as the fantastic duo I just enjoyed with the lovely Alexandra the Great - now THAT'S entertainment! ;)

When is the review coming

Auggie said:
I see your wife made her first post to defend you over there and then got deleted.
That's hot, cue up "Stand By Your Man" by Tammy Wynette.

Its been deleted, CG can the Mrs. post it here curious to know what she said.

dreamblade

Reviewer
Joined Dec 5, 2009
Messages 1,080
Hey CG,

Having had my own "Mod has a vendetta" thing a while ago, I empathise with you. I also understand it's really not that big of a deal. I gots banned! Oh Nose!!!!!!:eek:

Even at the party on thursday night, I was shamelessly plugging HUBGFE.

I still enjoy TERD, don't get me wrong. But I much prefer this community.

C

Cycleguy007

Borey the Bald said:
Its been deleted, CG can the Mrs. post it here curious to know what she said.

Scottfree said:
That I would love to see.
LOL! Yes- she told me when I got back from my ride this morning! And then she was promptly banned for life! LOL She was smart enough to take a print screen of her post though! (Smart and gorgeous- deadly combo! LOL) Here it is:

Guido said:
CG I believe this site has a 30 limit maximnum daily post count LOL
No problem... my average is 25! :mrgreen: :???: :eek:

C

Cycleguy007

Dan said:
Wow the mods there have a different style that carerf mods. Well have fun CG and say hi to the wife.
It never used to be that way... Not sure what happened. Fred used to respond to my PM's all the time. I even have a PM from him (I saved it, but can't obviously get at it right now), where he was teasing toughb with me! It was after one of toughb's tirades about me being such a horrible person, so I PM'd Fred asking if I was doing anything wrong? He said, "I have no problem with you. toughb is just being toughb." So I responded with "Ya he's like a housefly buzzing around your head- really irritating but completely harmless" And he replied, "That's him in a nutshell... completely harmless."
Harry Pitts said:
Would you go back to terd if they allow you CG?.
Not likely... Mrs. CG's post yesterday extended the ban another 30 days by Meesh/ Mod99 now... No explanation was given. LOL :roll: Plus... you guys have WAY COOLER smileys!

Blank_Dave said:
Maybe my cycling range would be greater if I wasn't running nearly 5k every second day, and trying to ride at 4am before I get ready for work. :p

Running 5 km will do it man! I wish I could run... knees are too far gone. Wrecked them skiing years ago. I've tried running, but after a km or so they start screaming in pain and then they are sore for a day or two afterward- that's why I jumped on the bike. 75 lbs! Shit man! Congrats! You ARE a big loser! :razz: (A bigger loser than me by 15 lbs!)

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
CG you're getting a raw deal over there at the other site. As of 9 AM today thethread about you is up too 3391 views and 102 posts. It will be interesting where it goes from here. I tried too get Ang to start a poll for your reinstatement but the big chicken would have no part in it,lol. Stay cool as always. Bosco.

png2

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 140
Cycleguy007 said:
Not to bring up drama from one site to another, but I got banned from that other site for completely bogus reasons... I think one member said it best when he posted: It would appear someone has misplaced their sense of humour.

Hey, you're talkin' 'bout me !! :oops::geek::geek::oops:

L

lagavulin

Cycleguy007 said:
And then she was promptly banned for life!

That was not warranted.
Glad I decided to move on from there just before the Meesh and ToughB show took over.

Hey CG, long time no see.

0i7ji.jpg

forestgrumpy

Joined Feb 1, 2010
Messages 431
lagavulin said:
That was not warranted.
Glad I decided to move on from there just before the Meesh and ToughB show took over.

Hey CG, long time no see.

Lagavulin, glenmoranchie 10 yr old tastes better than your 16. Try it and its cheaper, sorry to high-jack the thread.

About this Discussion

90 Replies
19K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom