Made with Love

Cycleguy007

C

Cycleguy007

Thanks everyone for your words of support but really, getting sent to banned camp is no biggie. I am rather surprised that the thread ang started has thus far garnered over 1300 views and 56 comments! LOL! Kinda makes me feel all tingly in fact! :oops:

JohnFK said:
Toughb is a mod? How do you know? Yeah, you guys were always at odds.
Yes, he is... Check your PM for further proof. I won't post it here... as I am taking Nikki's advice and trying not to cause drama in open forum... (Although it certainly would boost popcorn sales! :mrgreen:)

Tgirl Nikki said:
Hey CG, glad to see you here. I think most of us are tired of the senseless drama that fills those other sites, and that's why we enjoy our banter over here - I haven't posted over there in weeks. But if I can make a small suggestion - why don't we put this issue to bed, and leave the drama where it belongs?

Just my $0.02 - hope you've been loving this beautiful biking weather as much as I have (probably even more), so let's say we forgot about about it, and just enjoy a lovely weekend ride instead?
Like I said, I'm not trying to cause drama- just trying to explain the situation. since I don't have that opportunity there, and since a number of members have asked questions... I'm just answering them.

As to your other Q... yes! I am VERY MUCH enjoying the weather! I've racked up over 1500 k already this spring! :geek: Got myself some new LiveSTRONG gear to wear and feeling better than ever. I just finished another 45 kms tonight! But now its time for a quick shower and shave and get ready for DATE NIGHT with the missus!

You guys will just have to wait for some pics until I have more time! LOL

Gotta fly for now....

Jawbone

Joined Jan 26, 2010
Messages 951
Cycleguy007 said:
Thanks everyone for your words of support but really, getting sent to banned camp is no biggie. I am rather surprised that the thread ang started has thus far garnered over 1300 views and 56 comments! LOL! Kinda makes me feel all tingly in fact! :oops:

Yes, he is... Check your PM for further proof. I won't post it here... as I am taking Nikki's advice and trying not to cause drama in open forum... (Although it certainly would boost popcorn sales! :mrgreen:)

AHA, you have another handle and you are back in, HOW else would you know how many views and comments have been said? Very well done!

Is he Mod99? ToughB's humor and jokes are actually very annoying to be quite honest, but that's just my opinion. What do I know?

Pop corn anyone? Nikki would you like some dear?

Auggie

Joined May 24, 2010
Messages 2,206
It makes sense that toughb is the moderator who banned you, he's not suitable for the job at all.

If we're going to discuss unfair bannings, let's get Kareena's input on this subject, she's hot.

Blank_Dave

Reviewer
Joined Jan 6, 2010
Messages 1,780
As to your other Q... yes! I am VERY MUCH enjoying the weather! I've racked up over 1500 k already this spring! :geek: Got myself some new LiveSTRONG gear to wear and feeling better than ever. I just finished another 45 kms tonight!

Well that's about 5 times what I've racked up on mine. Then again, I ride maybe every second day, averaging 10-20k. My longest run's been 45k. Just need to get some extra lenses for my glasses.

T

Tgirl Nikki

When in Rome

When in Rome

Well, as long as I'm here... :lol:

*pop pop pop pop pop*

But it's still not as entertaining as the fantastic duo I just enjoyed with the lovely Alexandra the Great - now THAT'S entertainment! ;)

Zombie

Joined Mar 30, 2010
Messages 64
Tgirl Nikki said:
Well, as long as I'm here... :lol:

*pop pop pop pop pop*

But it's still not as entertaining as the fantastic duo I just enjoyed with the lovely Alexandra the Great - now THAT'S entertainment! ;)

Holy fuck, are you looking for trouble woman? I have to come over there and teach you a friggin' lesson?!:twisted:

H

HOF

Jawbone said:
Park you bike here CG and sit down a bit. Talk with the boys and Nikki while your wife and I get better acquainted. I'll have a talk with the other board’s Mods if your wifey co-operates a bit with old JB.

HOF you stay out of this!:twisted:

In all seriousness, I believe this is a better board. More free speech is allowed and they don't seem to be ban happy as of yet.

ROTFLMFAO!

Jawbone, you know the difference between you and I. I know for a fact that Mrs. CG is a FOX!

H

HOF

Cycleguy007 said:

Like I said, I'm not trying to cause drama- just trying to explain the situation. since I don't have that opportunity there, and since a number of members have asked questions... I'm just answering them.

As to your other Q... yes! I am VERY MUCH enjoying the weather! I've racked up over 1500 k already this spring! :geek: Got myself some new LiveSTRONG gear to wear and feeling better than ever. I just finished another 45 kms tonight! But now its time for a quick shower and shave and get ready for DATE NIGHT with the missus!

You guys will just have to wait for some pics until I have more time! LOL

Gotta fly for now....

DUDE, that tingly sensation is a sign of a heart attack! Just kidding!

H

HOF

Cycleguy007 said:
Waddaya mean FoG? I've been here longer than you.

Not to bring up drama from one site to another, but I got banned from that other site for completely bogus reasons... I think one member said it best when he posted: Mod100 aka toughb has had it in for me since LONG before he became a Mod... Many members here can attest to that I'm sure.

The day he got his power, I knew my days were numbered... And the admin on that site refuses to discuss it with me in any way. Which is kind of ironic, since he has referred many members to me to help with signatures, pic posting etc.

Regardless, it has become painfully obvious I am no longer welcome there... Which is really of no real consequence at all, since most of the cool people have left already anyway.

Funny how toughb disappeared and mod100 appeared?

I also think Fuji is a mod because everytime I make fun of him. I get in trouble or the thread/post is deleted.

Cute-Bald is probably a mod too! And, he still can't get a date! Paid or not! I'm gonna start calling him halfaman! BAH HAHAHAHAHA

C

Cycleguy007

Jawbone said:
AHA, you have another handle and you are back in, HOW else would you know how many views and comments have been said? Very well done!

No sir. That would be breaking the rules, and everyone knows, CG7 always follows the rules. (Although Mrs. CG DOES have an acc't... I do not know the password. LOL!) In actuality, all lounge posts are viewable just by going to the site... you just can't post until you log on. (You may have to clear your cache & cookies though...)

Jawbone said:
Is he Mod99? ToughB's humor and jokes are actually very annoying to be quite honest, but that's just my opinion. What do I know?

No- he's Mod100- without a doubt. 100% confirmed. I thought he was annoying too, but it is the lounge, and was aloowed to post whatever he wanted as long as he didn't break the rules... I even defended him once for that. (Truth be known there were others that thought I was annoying too... :roll:)

C

Cycleguy007

Beenthere123 said:
No don't listen to Nikki's advice (nothing personal Nikki) I want to buy popcorn. How long were you on that site CG?.
I was a member of **** since November 20, 2008. But "supposedly" the Moderating team over there (OK, its just Mod100/ toughb) seems to think I was there under a different handle before that. After my first day trip to "banned camp" in a failed attempt to sincerely bury the hatchet with Mod100, I PM'd him asking why he had such a problem with me... and I have been (there) for 18 months and have always followed the rules, and never had an issue with the admin or any other Mod... his response was:

18 months.
Try five years.

All policy decisions are cleared through (admin's name) so if you're not happy....

Don't play the innocent with me. The Mods are well aware of your presence and you can drop using (admin's name). He's aware of everything that goes on on his site.

I don't know why he seems to think I've been here for 5 years... I never even heard of that site before Nov. 20, 2008... I stumbled upon it when I was looking to possibly hire a professional GF for my wife and I found the now defunct site for A Step Above... (hammertm's site here in Kitchener...) Hammer has since moved on, but through that site I found reviews for some of his girls which referenced (the site in question)... that is when I found it.

C

Cycleguy007

Auggie said:
It makes sense that toughb is the moderator who banned you, he's not suitable for the job at all.
No kidding! can anyone say bipolar? He's ok when he's on his meds though... :lol:

Auggie said:
If we're going to discuss unfair bannings, let's get Kareena's input on this subject, she's hot.
I don't know anything about that... but yes... she does look HOT!

C

Cycleguy007

Blank_Dave said:
Well that's about 5 times what I've racked up on mine. Then again, I ride maybe every second day, averaging 10-20k. My longest run's been 45k. Just need to get some extra lenses for my glasses.
That's AWESOME DAVE! Keep it up!

C

Cycleguy007

HOF said:
ROTFLMFAO!

Jawbone, you know the difference between you and I. I know for a fact that Mrs. CG is a FOX!
How do you know? :eek:

HOF said:
DUDE, that tingly sensation is a sign of a heart attack! Just kidding!
Not a chance! I'm in the best shape of my life.

HOF said:
Funny how toughb disappeared and mod100 appeared?

I also think Fuji is a mod because everytime I make fun of him. I get in trouble or the thread/post is deleted.

Cute-Bald is probably a mod too! And, he still can't get a date! Paid or not! I'm gonna start calling him halfaman! BAH HAHAHAHAHA
I have 100% confirmation that Mod100 = toughb. I don't think Fuji is a mod, but he must have "something" on the admin, because he's been banned by a certain Mod at that other place who is no longer there, and then reinstated by the admin himself.

C-B? He fucking wishes! LOL :lol:

About this Discussion

90 Replies
19K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom