Made with Love
Toronto Passions
Elite Ladies

Cycleguy007

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

Tiger Woods

Joined Mar 23, 2010
Messages 740
CG how is the bike riding today, have you crashed lately?. Tough to ride where there are so many chics walking wearing those tight shorts and t-shirts.

RayFinkel

Joined Jan 7, 2010
Messages 1,072
Ha Ha Ha CycleClown!!!

Only faggots get banned from forums.

ChaosTheory

Reviewer
Joined Mar 28, 2010
Messages 2,346
Maurice Boscorelli said:
As of 9 AM today thethread about you is up too 3391 views and 102 posts.

CG, It is more than evident you had quite and impact over there developed from some with respect, admiration and of course from some of those with feelings on the otherside of the coin.

The passion and length/effort in the thread is a consequence of the persona you are and should be viewed as an honor and as a testament to your legacy. I mean, people get banned all the time and no one knows about it let alone has a thread about them.

I hate drama as much as the next guy and injustice.
Thanks for your openess and honesty.
I hope you, and well us, all are comfortable and have a good time here.

Now bring on the women!
Cheers.

C

Cycleguy007

Maurice Boscorelli said:
CG you're getting a raw deal over there at the other site. As of 9 AM today thethread about you is up too 3391 views and 102 posts. It will be interesting where it goes from here. I tried too get Ang to start a poll for your reinstatement but the big chicken would have no part in it,lol. Stay cool as always. Bosco.
Do I know you? Raw Deal? I don't know... I just wish Fred would discuss it with me... he used to answer me all the time... even referred other members to me for help with sigs and posting pics etc, but now he just ignores me. toughb is the real problem. Well... when he's not on his meds anyway! When he's taking his medication, he's actually fun to have around. LOL

png2 said:
Hey, you're talkin' 'bout me !!
Yes... I was. Mod100 needs to find his sense of humour again... Life is too short to be taking things so serious all the time. I seriously fear for the guy's life man! He's going to give himself an aneurism or something! :eek:

lagavulin said:
That was not warranted.
Glad I decided to move on from there just before the Meesh and ToughB show took over.

Hey CG, long time no see.

You see, now here is a perfect example of how to work things out. I was bein a jerk about something (lawyers amongst other things...), and Scotch here handed me my ass and set me straight, we discussed the issue and now we are buds (well virtually of course... LOL). I had a similar situation with nolabel... but he is still MIA... another stand-up guy BTW. Hey Laggy- for a lawyer you're OK! :lol:

Tiger Woods said:
CG how is the bike riding today, have you crashed lately?. Tough to ride where there are so many chics walking wearing those tight shorts and t-shirts.
Just got back from a peddle and paddle... (combination ride and kayak trip) AWESOME weather this weekend for that! I have never crashed on my bike... came close a few times... following a girl like this:

Seriously though... I am very aware of my surroundings while riding... Its serious business for me...

Last edited:
C

Cycleguy007

RayFinkel said:
Ha Ha Ha CycleClown!!!

I'm a lesbian! Does that count?

BTW... How many times were sent to banned camp on that same forum????? Guess we know why now! LOL

B

Beenthere123

RayFinkel said:
Ha Ha Ha CycleClown!!!

Hey fag boy you are back, where have you been hiding?.

Auggie

Joined May 24, 2010
Messages 2,207
Meesh is a mod now? It figures.
That guy was such a humourless Debbie Downer, one of those veterans who only posts when he has a problem with someone.
Someone told me he was a friendly guy in person but I have my doubts.

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,565
CG, I like your wifes style jumping in, even though it was quickly yanked. My wife would have pulled me by the ears and dragged me home. Then I would have been seated at the kitchen table and beaten over the head repeatedly with a frying pan. You want to wife swap for a couple of days bud, I asked Sentry but he turned me down?

Blank_Dave

Reviewer
Joined Jan 6, 2010
Messages 1,781
king21 said:
Britney, Raquelle, Rebecca, Brianna,........hmmmm, so many possibilities,

YOU KNOW YOU WAAAAANNNIT!!! :lol:

So is that...A) a list of recommendations; B) a HOF style Amazing Race, to see these ladies in that order in one day; or C) gang rape of the not so fat guy, as Blank Dave attempts a 4 on 1 session?

But no yet! Still 185, and I said I would hold out until at least 180, as suggested by my doctor. With that said, since I hit 190, my weight loss has slowed right down. I had been dropping 2-5lbs a week. Now the needle is very slowly edging it's way down, with the odd bobble up. So I'm maybe dropping a pound a week. Grrrrr. Yet I still pack a paunch, a padded rear end, jello like inner thighs and moobs.

I believe with effort, and a way over this hump, I could drop down to 165-170.

Auggie

Joined May 24, 2010
Messages 2,207
Don't worry if the weight loss is slowing down, slow and steady is the way to go. You didn't put the weight on as fast as you're losing it.
The main thing is that you're still at it, that's pretty remarkable! Take it easy on the hottest days though if you're not training in air conditioning.

C

Cycleguy007

Oh for FUCK sakes... To give you an indication as to HOW ANAL toughb/ Mod100 is...

A member posted a pic on that other site that was 601 x 801, and Mod100 banned him!

(The rules are 600 x 800... If memory serves... on a typical monitor- 1 pixel = 1/72"...)

:roll:

jumpingjackflash

Reviewer
Joined Jan 7, 2010
Messages 2,941
Cycleguy007 said:
Oh for FUCK sakes... To give you an indication as to HOW ANAL toughb/ Mod100 is...

A member posted a pic on that other site that was 601 x 801, and Mod100 banned him!

(The rules are 600 x 800... If memory serves... on a typical monitor- 1 pixel = 1/72"...)

:roll:

He is now trying to prove the point that he wasn't picking on you. I even looked up your wifes handle and she's been now banned as well. It will surprise me if your ban is only for 30 days. I think they will not let you back, especially if the boys accept it at face value. Too bad A1player is gone, I bet he would have had plenty to say in your defense. He seemed like a straight up dude.

C

Cycleguy007

jumpingjackflash said:
He is now trying to prove the point that he wasn't picking on you. I even looked up your wifes handle and she's been now banned as well. It will surprise me if your ban is only for 30 days. I think they will not let you back, especially if the boys accept it at face value. Too bad A1player is gone, I bet he would have had plenty to say in your defense. He seemed like a straight up dude.

You're right! Mrs. CG's post resulted in an additional 30 days banning for me. (although I had nothing to do with it...) :roll:

You're right about another thing too, Player is a straight up guy. He contacted me before he left "the other place" and asked me if I was on Facebook... We are now friends on FB, and still chat occasionally... He was another genuine guy.

L

lagavulin

Cycleguy007 said:

Sounds like Fred better get Mod100 under control; he may have created a golem. :twisted:

"Similarly, golems are often used today in metaphor either as brainless lunks or as entities serving man under controlled conditions, but hostile to him in others. Similarly, it is a Yiddish slang insult for someone who is clumsy or slow.
In many depictions golems are inherently perfectly obedient. However, in its earliest known modern form the story has Rabbi Eliyahu of Chełm creating a golem that became enormous and uncooperative."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golem

jumpingjackflash

Reviewer
Joined Jan 7, 2010
Messages 2,941
Cycleguy007 said:
You're right! Mrs. CG's post resulted in an additional 30 days banning for me. (although I had nothing to do with it...) :roll:

You're right about another thing too, Player is a straight up guy. He contacted me before he left "the other place" and asked me if I was on Facebook... We are now friends on FB, and still chat occasionally... He was another genuine guy.

Get him over here, I used to enjoy his stories. Go all out and get Ang and a few of the other boys here too. Just keep Moviefan and Fugi out, they get under my skin.:lol:

L

lagavulin

jumpingjackflash said:
Just keep ......... and Fugi out, they get under my skin.

Oh, Fuck me, not yet, I haven't figured out how ignore works on this board.

SVTcobra

Joined May 31, 2010
Messages 6
Cycleguy007 said:
he is likely deleting all the evidence as we speak! LOL! :roll:)

Actually note to all.

When they say deleted.

Nothing is really officially deleted in my opinion. It is just moved off to a different location on the board in a different repository where they can go back to if anything happens. When anyone has asked to be removed their existence from any site, the admin has the option to completely purge their profiles and anything that has their name mentioned or just simply move all their info to another locations where other members cannot see/read it, which only admin's and mod's can.

Top Bottom