Made with Love
Playmates Toronto
Pure Pleasure Spa

Cycleguy007

  • Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
C

Cycleguy007

Guest
Friend of Greekster said:
Oh god I hope he doesn't move here....

Waddaya mean FoG? I've been here longer than you.

Not to bring up drama from one site to another, but I got banned from that other site for completely bogus reasons... I think one member said it best when he posted:
It would appear someone has misplaced their sense of humour.
Mod100 aka toughb has had it in for me since LONG before he became a Mod... Many members here can attest to that I'm sure.

The day he got his power, I knew my days were numbered... And the admin on that site refuses to discuss it with me in any way. Which is kind of ironic, since we had an excellent line of communication previously and he has referred many members to me to help with signatures, pic posting etc.

Regardless, it has become painfully obvious I am no longer welcome there... Which is really of no real consequence at all, since most of the cool people have left already anyway.
 

Clayton

Senior Member
Joined Mar 11, 2010
Messages 19
Cycleguy007 said:
Waddaya mean FoG? I've been here longer than you.

Not to bring up drama from one site to another, but I got banned from that other site for completely bogus reasons... I think one member said it best when he posted: Mod100 aka toughb has had it in for me since LONG before he became a Mod... Many members here can attest to that I'm sure.

The day he got his power, I knew my days were numbered... And the admin on that site refuses to discuss it with me in any way. Which is kind of ironic, since he has referred many members to me to help with signatures, pic posting etc.

Regardless, it has become painfully obvious I am no longer welcome there... Which is really of no real consequence at all, since most of the cool people have left already anyway.


Shit happens CG. Dont worry too much.
 
C

Cycleguy007

Guest
clayton said:
Shit happens CG. Dont worry too much.
Yep... it does... I just consider the source. toughb has been obsessed with me for quite some time for whatever the reason... (If those posts/ threads even still exist... he is likely deleting all the evidence as we speak! LOL! :roll:)

It was fun while it lasted, but it has been kinda boring over there for quite some time.

Ang is a good friend... maybe he'll wanna come here now too.
 

Lou Pole

Well-known member
Joined Feb 13, 2010
Messages 110
Cycleguy007 said:
Yep... it does... I just consider the source. toughb has been obsessed with me for quite some time for whatever the reason... (If those posts/ threads even still exist... he is likely deleting all the evidence as we speak! LOL! :roll:)

It was fun while it lasted, but it has been kinda boring over there for quite some time.

Ang is a good friend... maybe he'll wanna come here now too.

Why does he have in for you CG?.
 
C

Cycleguy007

Guest
Lou Pole said:
Why does he have in for you CG?.
Who toughb? I have no clue...

About 18 months ago he just started giving me the gears about my post count... I didn't care, I just gave him the gears right back... Some days he was just fine- joking around with everyone else, but other days, just completely the opposite.

And then there were the total out of the blue comments... Like once there was a thread in the SC section about who had the best legs (obviously referring to the dancers of course...)... toughb chimes in with "Cycleguy has the best legs!" (Huh? I didn't bother responding...)

His issue is he can dish it out but he can't take it. I never attacked him... but I wasn't going to just sit back and take it either. If he started in on me, I would defend myself. He's like a fly buzzing around your head, irritating as hell, but completely harmless... and the Admin even agreed with me! (I have a PM saying as much, but of course I can't get to it now... and likely never will...)

When he became a Mod... well, that's another story... I believe he now holds the record for sending people to banned camp!
 

Iambad

Well-known member
Joined Jan 28, 2010
Messages 899
Cycleguy007 said:
Who toughb? I have no clue...

About 18 months ago he just started giving me the gears about my post count... I didn't care, I just gave him the gears right back... Some days he was just fine- joking around with everyone else, but other days, just completely the opposite.

And then there were the total out of the blue comments... Like once there was a thread in the SC section about who had the best legs... toughb chimes in with "Cycleguy has the best legs!" (? I didn't bother responding...)

His issue is he can dish it out but he can't take it. I never attacked him... but I wasn't going to just sit back and take it either. If he started in on me, I would defend myself. He's like a fly buzzing around your head, irritating as hell, but completely harmless... and the Admin even agreed with me! (I have a PM saying as much, but of course I can't get to it now... and likely never will...

When he became a Mod... well, that's another story... I believe he now holds the record for sending people to banned camp!

Maybe he wanted to do your wife or maybe you. :twisted:
 
C

Cycleguy007

Guest
Iambad said:
Maybe he wanted to do your wife or maybe you. :twisted:

He did seem to be rather obsessed!

But now it seems he's found a new object of desire!
 
J

JohnFK

Guest
Cycleguy007 said:
Waddaya mean FoG? I've been here longer than you.

Not to bring up drama from one site to another, but I got banned from that other site for completely bogus reasons... I think one member said it best when he posted: Mod100 aka toughb has had it in for me since LONG before he became a Mod... Many members here can attest to that I'm sure.

The day he got his power, I knew my days were numbered... And the admin on that site refuses to discuss it with me in any way. Which is kind of ironic, since he has referred many members to me to help with signatures, pic posting etc.

Regardless, it has become painfully obvious I am no longer welcome there... Which is really of no real consequence at all, since most of the cool people have left already anyway.

Toughb is a mod? How do you know? Yeah, you guys were always at odds.
 

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,565
Don't worry about it CG. I wasn't even banned. Fred didn't even have the class to fully ban me, just took away my posting privileges and being able to see the incall and other forums. When I asked why I was given no reason. I never had done a thing except maybe only posting my reviews here which I believe this still is a free country.

I don't miss them at all to be honest, only really have time for one board and I have made this my new home.
At least the Mods are civil here and Dean is all class.
 
C

Cycleguy007

Guest
Rayden said:
Don't worry about it CG. I wasn't even banned. Fred didn't even have the class to fully ban me, just took away my posting privileges and being able to see the incall and other forums. When I asked why I was given no reason. I never had done a thing except maybe only posting my reviews here which I believe this still is a free country.

I don't miss them at all to be honest, only really have time for one board and I have made this my new home.
At least the Mods are civil here and Dean is all class.

Not worried at all... I don't mind taking crap if I deserve it... but this was a witch hunt since toughb was elevated to Mod status. He manufactured a reason to ban me... and another to ban me again.... "IF" I ever go back there, they'll find another to ban me again... (I doubt they will even let me back based on my comments here... :roll:)

Besides... its like I said, all the cool people are here now! Where's my buddy Ray Finkel? Is he still trying to get into all your guys pants? :mrgreen:
 
T

Tgirl Nikki

Guest
Hey CG, glad to see you here. I think most of us are tired of the senseless drama that fills those other sites, and that's why we enjoy our banter over here - I haven't posted over there in weeks. But if I can make a small suggestion - why don't we put this issue to bed, and leave the drama where it belongs? :)

Just my $0.02 - hope you've been loving this beautiful biking weather as much as I have (probably even more), so let's say we forgot about about it, and just enjoy a lovely weekend ride instead? :D
 

Albino

Well-known member
Joined Feb 1, 2010
Messages 466
Terrible when a mod takes his personal biases out on a member. Welcome CG, I enjoy your light hearted humour.
 

Me again

Well-known member
Joined May 21, 2010
Messages 398
Tgirl Nikki said:
Hey CG, glad to see you here. I think most of us are tired of the senseless drama that fills those other sites, and that's why we enjoy our banter over here - I haven't posted over there in weeks. But if I can make a small suggestion - why don't we put this issue to bed, and leave the drama where it belongs? :)

Just my $0.02 - hope you've been loving this beautiful biking weather as much as I have (probably even more), so let's say we forgot about about it, and just enjoy a lovely weekend ride instead? :D

Disagree Nikki, I for one want to know what happened and its not drama CG is venting that is all. I also like it here better and use a different handle for the fun of it. So keep filling us in CG.
 

Jawbone

Well-known member
Joined Jan 26, 2010
Messages 951
Park you bike here CG and sit down a bit. Talk with the boys and Nikki while your wife and I get better acquainted. I'll have a talk with the other board’s Mods if your wifey co-operates a bit with old JB.

HOF you stay out of this!:twisted:

In all seriousness, I believe this is a better board. More free speech is allowed and they don't seem to be ban happy as of yet.
 
Top Bottom