Made with Love
Hush Companions
Toronto Tryst

IN-Call Curvy and Sexy Round Ass thread

  • Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,565
iceman_dci said:
Where's my Buddy Rayden...? Get in here and give us your long list Dude! Oh yeah, can't forget Funnyface either..

OH WOW, my kind of asses, damn. OK OK let me think here.

[email protected]
[email protected] (small but so round and lickable)
[email protected] (small but round and slappable with jiggle)
[email protected]
[email protected] (DAMN)
[email protected] (lots of jiggle when slapped)
[email protected] (tight and round)
[email protected] (strippers round ass)
Jemma the independant although the Jemma from mirage I am sure fits this category as well.

OK I HAVE TO GO GET ME SOME thinking of all these ASSES!!
 

jiggyjiggy

Well-known member
Joined Dec 19, 2009
Messages 632
Rayden said:
OH WOW, my kind of asses, damn. OK OK let me think here.

[email protected]
[email protected] (small but so round and lickable)
[email protected] (small but round and slappable with jiggle)
[email protected]
[email protected] (DAMN)
[email protected] (lots of jiggle when slapped)
[email protected] (tight and round)
[email protected] (strippers round ass)
Jemma the independant although the Jemma from mirage I am sure fits this category as well.

OK I HAVE TO GO GET ME SOME thinking of all these ASSES!!

That's it, come on, you have to have more than that!

I like spinners with sexy little round bums. Let's include some of those too please.
 
F

FunnyFace

Guest
iceman_dci said:
Where's my Buddy Rayden...? Get in here and give us your long list Dude! Oh yeah, can't forget Funnyface either..


heheheh... Cuban Passion is one and only i can say in this department.. She has amazing ass!!!
 
B

Beenthere123

Guest
Way too many to mention, most of the SP I have seen fit this bill.
 

_ _

Well-known member
Joined Dec 14, 2009
Messages 432
3somesarethenewblack said:
Sasha at Cupids and Becky ex Mirage now Indi

Yep and I'll add Keissy at Dream, Sophie at Sassy's and Sofie at Mirage.
 

GDLLover

Well-known member
Joined Dec 8, 2009
Messages 439
Since this is my area of expertise, I will say my favorites are.

Simone Loren
Passion
Alexandra
Madison Doll

I will give an honourable mention to Samantha @ gspot and would say she looks awesome by pictures, haven't seen her yet but that will change soon enough.
 
Last edited:

Iambad

Well-known member
Joined Jan 28, 2010
Messages 899
Expert GD you should meet my bro. You both have similar tastes. How was your valentine hunting?
 

GDLLover

Well-known member
Joined Dec 8, 2009
Messages 439
Iambad said:
Expert GD you should meet my bro. You both have similar tastes. How was your valentine hunting?

Funny, I stayed home with the SO and did nothing. Have something planned for later this week though, LOL.
 
Joined Dec 7, 2009
Messages 807
jiggyjiggy said:
I like spinners with sexy little round bums. Let's include some of those too please.

I don't know if this is what you're looking for, but I think for a spinner Kayleigh has a nice butt.
 

jiggyjiggy

Well-known member
Joined Dec 19, 2009
Messages 632
SandOnTheBreeze said:
I don't know if this is what you're looking for, but I think for a spinner Kayleigh has a nice butt.

I think Kayleigh's ass is gorgeous! Might not be big, but small and round is a pleasure to grab and squeeze as well.
 

About this Discussion

14 Replies
303 Views

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom