Made with Love

CT is Ridiculous

Joined Sep 10, 2015
Messages 1,478
Western culture - specifically feminists - have an obvious realism problem.

Friday's upcoming flyer of Canadian Tire specials depicts a woman changing her own oil and has discounts on oil and oil filter products.

Ridiculous.

With the advancement in cars, smaller engine bays, the smaller garages of most modern houses, city by-laws etc., Canadian Tire is having a hard time encouraging men to still change their own oil. Yet, Canadian Tire is pretending to appeal to women, who obviously don't change their own oil to an even greater degree than most men, to take advantage of the special and do their own oil changes.

Crazy.

I am going to call Canadian Tire and ask them how many of their female customers - as a percentage - change their own oil or work on their own car.

Maybe Sears will start advertising nail polish to men next week. Bizzaro WORLD.

RayFinkel

Joined Jan 7, 2010
Messages 1,072
I'm a little confused here, maybe you guys can help me figure this out. If a woman is going to change her oil, how the hell does she get the car into the kitchen in the first place? Hahaha suck my dick!

Joined Sep 10, 2015
Messages 1,478
Why it's called a commercial.

CT is being pressured by women's groups to depict women as being able to do EVERYTHING in this world.

Disgusting.

Why aren't women embarassed by this type of false promotion?

I was at work the other day and a woman who works for a company that coordinates efforts with our sales team wasn't able to bring her equipment indoors because it was too heavy for her to carry. She asked me to carry the equipment for her.

I said NO.

I asked her why she was hired to do a job that she was incapable of doing. Makes no sense to me at all.

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
I know diddly about cars so I can't sat jack on this subject.

As a matter of fact my GF is light years ahead of me when it comes to anything mechanical. I fight it quite the turn on too be honest.

About this Discussion

9 Replies

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom