Made with Love
Hush Companions
Toronto Girlfriends

CT is having a MEGA MEGA sale

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Joined Sep 10, 2015
Messages 1,482
CT is having such a HUGE FUCKING sale, starting tomorrow.

Unbelievable deals.

I can't even explain how good the prices are.

If you want to save money, it starts tomorrow and runs until Sunday.

Example:

1) 20 pc cut-off disks Maximum Brand, 4.5 inch diameter for grinding/cut-off tool @ $8.99

2) 13 piece plumbing and electrical hole-saw kit, Maximum brand @ $29

3) 48 piece 1/2" drive socket set - SAE and Metric; deep and shallow impact sockets with impact driver included @ $59 (case included)

4) Bosch 18v 1/2" drive drill/driver - 350 inch pounds of torque - with two batteries and carrying case @ $99.

Lots of great items on sale. I will go and buy some stuff even though I shouldn't. But, if I don't buy stuff for myself, I will just end up spending it on hookers, so either way, the money won't be saved. I hate saving money.

Anonymous69

Joined May 28, 2013
Messages 1,213
Summer hasn't begun and they are already getting rid of their surplus inventory.

Joined Sep 10, 2015
Messages 1,482
Best buy has a blu-ray player, Panasonic - with wifi and miracast, which allows you to stream anything on your phone to your HDTV, without your tv needing to be smart itself.

$96.

Bought it 2 days ago - excellent quality Blu-ray.

HDMI cables at Dollarama for $3 are good quality and work fine. Better than paying $20 at a traditional electronics store.

U

User-E

I paid $90 for a power cord for my laptop at Staples a couple months ago. :Crying/:

B

Boing

Put all your deal finds in one thread and ask to make it a sticky. Would be much easier to keep track.

U

User-E

Went to CT this morning and got a nice toaster oven for half price! :Dancing:

Top Bottom