Made with Love

Corniest, funniest and favorite pick up lines

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
I actually tried this once on a hottie in the frozen foods section at loblaws:

You walk up to her and show her your shopping list and point to the last item and say: excuse me, i'm kind of lost here, do you know if I could find this in this aisle?

On the list you write:

soul mate

randygirl

Joined Jun 3, 2010
Messages 342
tboy, did that work? It's so lame that it's charming. It would get a coffee out of me, for sure.

An aboriginal guy to me at the bar where I worked, "Hey, hun...If you ever want a status card, you know where to find me!".

:roll:

a 1 player

Joined Jun 6, 2010
Messages 4,904
Me: Hi, what's your name?
Her: Jennifer
Me: Great, now I know what to scream when I'm rubbing one out tonight.

Me: Can I buy you a drink?
Her: I have a boyfriend
Me: I have a goldfish
Her: What???
Me: Sorry, I thought we were talking about shit that doesn't matter.

Me: You know, your eyes are a perfect match to my comforter.

a 1 player

Joined Jun 6, 2010
Messages 4,904
tboy said:
I actually tried this once on a hottie in the frozen foods section at loblaws:

You walk up to her and show her your shopping list and point to the last item and say: excuse me, i'm kind of lost here, do you know if I could find this in this aisle?

On the list you write:

soul mate
Shit, that is totally something I'd do.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
randygirl said:
tboy, did that work? It's so lame that it's charming. It would get a coffee out of me, for sure.

An aboriginal guy to me at the bar where I worked, "Hey, hun...If you ever want a status card, you know where to find me!".

:roll:

I got a laugh and she said something like, "cute" and walked away......

Brocklee

Reviewer
Joined Feb 1, 2010
Messages 298
I used this line at a girl at campus the other day.

What do you say we go back to my room and do some math: Add a bed, subtract our clothes, divide your legs, and multiply.

It didn't work.

4tees

Joined Mar 5, 2010
Messages 13
Once went to a bar that had board games and a dictionary on display behind it. When the waitress came to our table to take our order, I said "I'll have a gin and tonic and the dictionary behind the bar." Looking surprised, she brought both over, and then I looked up the word "beautiful" in the dictionary and said "Your picture should be here." It worked fairly well...

About this Discussion

33 Replies
5K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom