Made with Love
Toronto Tryst
Hollywood Ladies

Copycraigs ROCKS!

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
C

Cycleguy007

Ok... so I don't hobby... I make no excuses for that... and it was insinuated on that other site that this being the case, I am less than welcome on hobby forums, because I don't support the advertisers of the site... (but not by the admin of THIS site mind you... he has been great
LOL!)

This is not the case at all....

Copycraigs provides a great service. I have used him extensively since I discovered him on "that other site" and he always comes through for me! He has been my "go to guy" whenever I need a hotel for both business and those weekend getaway's with Mrs. CG.

This time is no exception. He just saved me $150 US for a business trip to Minneapolis next week! :mrgreen:

Copycraigs: THANKS again for a job well done!

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,565
Whenever you can save 150 bucks , you can't go wrong. In my case, I know exactly where that savings would be going.:twisted:

C

Cycleguy007

Rayden said:
Whenever you can save 150 bucks , you can't go wrong. In my case, I know exactly where that savings would be going.:twisted:

"Date" fund right?

Mine will go directly into my "date night" fund as well...

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,565
Cycleguy007 said:
"Date" fund right?

Mine will go directly into my "date night" fund as well...

Just review the date, you know Ang would.:lol:

C

Cycleguy007

Rayden said:
Just review the date, you know Ang would.:lol:
Stick around long enough and you'll be tired of hearing about my dates with Mrs. CG! :lol: :mrgreen: :roll:

Kyra.Graves

Joined Dec 16, 2009
Messages 327
Cycleguy007 said:
Ok... so I don't hobby... I make no excuses for that... and it was insinuated on that other site that this being the case, I am less than welcome on hobby forums, because I don't support the advertisers of the site...

I never did see Mrs. CG's post but have heard rumor it included me, so I thought I'd mention the fact that you were unable to connect with a companion isn't entirely your fault, you gave it a valiant effort. ;)

In regards to Copycraigs, I've used them many times myself and do appreciate the work they do. I find the service to be excellent and it is a huge time & money saver. I could spend time researching priceline and hotwire to figure out what hotel I'll be getting and what rates are available but for the cost (around $20 last I used him) I find it's easier to pay a fee and save myself that time and rest assured I am getting the best rate possible for the hotel I want.

Benjamin

Joined May 21, 2010
Messages 38
Kyra.Graves said:
I never did see Mrs. CG's post but have heard rumor it included me, so I thought I'd mention the fact that you were unable to connect with a companion isn't entirely your fault, you gave it a valiant effort. ;)

In regards to Copycraigs, I've used them many times myself and do appreciate the work they do. I find the service to be excellent and it is a huge time & money saver. I could spend time researching priceline and hotwire to figure out what hotel I'll be getting and what rates are available but for the cost (around $20 last I used him) I find it's easier to pay a fee and save myself that time and rest assured I am getting the best rate possible for the hotel I want.

With Kyra on this one, have used Copycraigs a couple of times and agree paying the fee better than being disappointed.

A

All4one

Thank for the review CG lol

I have never used their service but I am planning to see few Cupid girls, so I might be calling Copycraigs

Juanthepervert

Joined Mar 23, 2010
Messages 139
All4one said:
Thank for the review CG lol

I have never used their service but I am planning to see few Cupid girls, so I might be calling Copycraigs

Have you used them yet all4one?

Jawbone

Joined Jan 26, 2010
Messages 951
Dapperdon said:
I have used copycraigs and saved $$$ and can definitly vouch for their service and money saving ability ...niagara falls , last weekend , jacuzzi fireplace room ...103$ ...how can you go wrong

What was the regular price? I am just curious how much you saved. I have thought about using his service but I have to log on to that other place and I rather not. Anyone have a link?

C

Cycleguy007

Dapperdon said:
I have used copycraigs and saved $$$ and can definitly vouch for their service and money saving ability ...niagara falls , last weekend , jacuzzi fireplace room ...103$ ...how can you go wrong

I think he got Mrs. CG and I the same room a couple weeks ago. Sorry about the splooge marks on the wall dude... Oh and did you find Mrs. CG's black lacey thong? It seems to have gone missing... since that night! :eek: :???: :mrgreen:

C

Cycleguy007

Jawbone said:
What was the regular price? I am just curious how much you saved. I have thought about using his service but I have to log on to that other place and I rather not. Anyone have a link?

In my case above for Minneapolis- the regular rate was $129./ night... Plus taxes etc. Lee got it for $73.00 including taxes.

Here's a link:

Or you could PM him on CAERF too since he is also an advertiser here:

J

JohnFK

I've referred a friend of mine who used them to book a short stay in Vancouver. He saved money.

Then they later got me a room at the Radisson on Queens Quay in the same week for me and my guest, 'Marilyn Monroe', for a very reasonable $90.

As with everything, the sooner you call, the more choice.

B

Beenthere123

JohnFK said:
Then they later got me a room at the Radisson on Queens Quay in the same week for me and my guest, 'Marilyn Monroe', for a very reasonable $90.

You doing a review of Marilyn soon JohnFK :cool:

Think I am going to start using these guys I travel a lot and the four Season hotels' bills dent my hobbying budget.

Top Bottom