Made with Love

Congratulations to April Winners!

T

The Dean

Congratulations to all winners of April.

Best independent review of the month winner is Big.guy_13

Review of the month winner is 3somesarethenewblack

TOFTT Review of the month winner is Frankpost

Best Contributor of the month was tie between 4times and HOF. New poll posted.

Congratulations and thank you all for participating with our contests.

frankpost

Joined Mar 5, 2010
Messages 371
Thank you HUBGFE and to all the members that voted. This is an unexpected surprise because there were so many great TOFTT reviews this month (I read them all, some a few times). This award is a nice incentative for those willing to TOFTT.

IMHO Taalia (G-Spot) is in itself a reward. I have already repeated with her, she is truly a hidden gem in the GFE sense.

NGT has intrigued me and it will be of great pleasure to be afforded the opportunity to meet with the soon-to-be legend (hopefully in a duo).

Once again, thank you HUBGFE for your promotions and for always trying new ideas to make this board the place to be.

Knight Rider

Joined Nov 14, 2009
Messages 1,471
Congratulations to the gentlemen and lady for winning the April review contests. On the HUBGFE board, we are so fortunate to have such a high caliber of reviews, contributers and members that have contributed to its incredible growth in such a short time.

KR

ChaosTheory

Reviewer
Joined Mar 28, 2010
Messages 2,346
I thought I replied to this already....i am getting old.

Congratulations Guys and gal! i hope you gain the most and the best from your winnings and looking forward to reading more of your experiences.

About this Discussion

22 Replies
4K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom