Made with Love

Confessions

A

All4one

We all lie in our life. What you have that you need to confess?

I will start. This is common lie as for perverts like us. I told this to all SPs i have seen " You are my favorite, i will see you again asap " :oops:

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,563
Baby, you are the hottest lady I have seen in a while! I will definitely be back to see you! - That's for SP's

I have a 13 inch spitting python in my pants. - That’s for anyone gullible enough to believe me. :lol:

Jawbone

Joined Jan 26, 2010
Messages 951
My confession is that when I first joined up here I was thinking this place was going to go the way of the DODO bird. Just a useless site with a frat boy mentality. I admit it I was wrong! Seems to me the amount of reviews and information coming in is incredible. My hat goes off to you Dean, job well done!

Lexusdriver

Joined Feb 13, 2010
Messages 108
Jawbone said:
My confession is that when I first joined up here I was thinking this place was going to go the way of the DODO bird. Just a useless site with a frat boy mentality. I admit it I was wrong! Seems to me the amount of reviews and information coming in is incredible. My hat goes off to you Dean, job well done!

Kissing ass again JB, just my observation. :razz:

smylee52

Joined Nov 16, 2009
Messages 558

I only lie to SP's that I didn't enjoy and there aren't many of those but

some lies that come to mind :

1) Yes I will see you again. (Just not in this lifetime.)

2) You have a tight pussy .(No that is not a 2 by 4 strapped across my ass so I don't fall in .)

3) Yes I liked the BBJ . ( the abrasions along the length of my dick will heal within a week )

4) Yes I promise not to forget you ( till I am at least over the threshold of the doorway )

5) You want me to book an hour next time . I could do that . ( I won't but I could ) .

6) Yes my real name is Smylee . My cell phone has the fake name .

jiggyjiggy

Joined Dec 19, 2009
Messages 632
I am a wealthy entrepreneur that is looking to make a substantial investment in a new condominium development in the downtown core. I may be partnering up with Donald Trump in a joint venture; we are in the negotiation phase at the moment.
I think the SP’s buy my story, even though I walk in with torn jeans and sandals, BUT hey maybe I am an enigma or at least that’s what I want them to believe. :lol:

D

Demien2k5

"Yes, you found me out...I am indeed King21 and yes, that little fella you see hanging there really is my fabled "rechargeable power tool." :lol:

That one was too easy....!

Last edited:
Top Bottom