Made with Love

Condoms suck!

Cesarply

Joined Mar 14, 2010
Messages 23
I know I am not alone here. Almost every man and woman I've talked to says they hate them. Still, when you've got to wear one, you've got to wear one. So, which condoms would you say suck the least?

I'll tell one that sucks. Lifestyles "ultra thin." It's no thinner than a regular lubricated Trojan. Trust me.

I'd be interested in hearing provider's thoughts too.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
I've used avanti, they were good. Forget the brand name but the model is Silk, they were good. I hated the polypropylene ones plus I had a pair of car speakers made out of polypropylene so......

I was listening ti sirius raw dog comedy the other day and a comedian came on and said:

Let's talk about condoms, I want to meet the guys way back when they were standing around thinking: We have to figure out a way so we can have sex, and not get her pregnant. I know, let's put a coat on our penis'!!! I mean, who WERE these idiots??? I mean, it's like trying to count dimes while wearing oven MITTS!!!!

randygirl

Joined Jun 3, 2010
Messages 342
iceman_dci said:
HAHAHAHAHA....funny Amber

Have tried many and don't like most, my next brand is Durex Avanti Bare, will report back :)

Those are the ones I buy. Not sure how they are for guys, but I gave some to a friend of mine who is a male slut, and they have his approval.

They are made of polyisoprene, and don't smell like latex.

I would be curious to know how they work for you.

About this Discussion

10 Replies
3K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom