Made with Love

Condescending names/titles

C

cristycurves

What don't you like being called. I know many women hate the usage of ma'am since it denotes being old. Other than when military men and women use it, but even they should not when out of uniform, imo. Some women also dislike pet names, babe, hon, sweetie, those I find cute and do like them. What titles names do you like or dislike:)

papasmerf

Joined Aug 9, 2010
Messages 33,614
Actually I was raised to view the term Ma'am as being the feminine equivalent of Sir.............A sign or respect of position.

Madam in the North American vernacular on the other hand..............................

U

User-E

papasmerf said:
Actually I was raised to view the term Ma'am as being the feminine equivalent of Sir.............A sign or respect of position.

Madam in the North American vernacular on the other hand..............................

Madman said:
Madam, I hate when someone refers to me as a MADAM!

Hmmmmmm

Analme

Reviewer
Joined Aug 7, 2011
Messages 2,025
MisterAsianLover said:
Cristy, you said:

Women don't like 'honey, baby, sweetie'.............

OMG, EVERY hooker calls me either honey, baby, sweetie. I am not joking.

Yup, my regular calls me up "hey babes, when you dropping by" and it's usually at the end of the month.:biggrin2:

Joined Sep 10, 2015
Messages 1,478
Analme said:
Yup, my regular calls me up "hey babes, when you dropping by" and it's usually at the end of the month.:biggrin2:

I actually prefer to have a regular SP that I see call me and remind me to come by. I like that. I feel wanted and that feeling is better than a regular SP who ignores their clients. Just my opinion, though. I understand if some guys cant have SPs inquiring with them.

Analme

Reviewer
Joined Aug 7, 2011
Messages 2,025
MisterAsianLover said:
I actually prefer to have a regular SP that I see call me and remind me to come by. I like that. I feel wanted and that feeling is better than a regular SP who ignores their clients. Just my opinion, though. I understand if some guys cant have SPs inquiring with them.

It's your $$$$$$ that are wanted and don't you ever forget that.:biggrin2:

C

cristycurves

MisterAsianLover said:
Cristy, you said:

Women don't like 'honey, baby, sweetie'.............

OMG, EVERY hooker calls me either honey, baby, sweetie. I am not joking.

no I said /some/ women don't like pet names, personally I do . If they're calling you those names perhaps it's because they forgot you're real name:)

Top Bottom