Made with Love
Pure Pleasure Spa
Hot Pink List

Condescending names/titles

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Joined Sep 10, 2015
Messages 1,482
Analme said:
It's your $$$$$$ that are wanted and don't you ever forget that.:biggrin2:

I understand its a business and I am nobody's love interest. I don't mind. I like good customer service and I take it as the girl wanting to provide good service to me.

Same as any other company sending me a promotional email or mailing.

Joined Sep 10, 2015
Messages 1,482
cristycurves said:
no I said /some/ women don't like pet names, personally I do . If they're calling you those names perhaps it's because they forgot you're real name:)

No one ever forgets me.

papasmerf

Joined Aug 9, 2010
Messages 33,654
MisterAsianLover said:
If you ever come to Toronto, send me a pm. I would enjoy having a session with you, I am sure.

I am sure she would enjoy meeting you......after all what lady would not love meeting a man as honest as yourself.

I mean is is not like you ever lie.

C

cristycurves

MisterAsianLover said:
If you ever come to Toronto, send me a pm. I would enjoy having a session with you, I am sure.

:SayWhat?::SayWhat?::don'twantto-see:/Hmmmmmm:LMAO::biggrin2:

Prim0

Joined Jun 29, 2010
Messages 10,859
I don't care what people call me if we already have a relationship and it doesn't question my honesty.

About this Discussion

27 Replies
1K Views

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom