Made with Love

Sassy Angels Claudia @ Sassys "Muy Caliente!"

lovelatinas

Joined Mar 18, 2010
Messages 1,702
I could not get a booking with Daphne this time around, was very horny so I decided on Claudia at Sassy's. Booking was easy, well easier than Daphne anyways. Got to the condo, go upstairs, opened the door and was greated by a beautiful exotic lady. She has a sexy latina accent, she was dressed in black lingerie with black stockings and sexy heels...WOW! She is quickly making me forget about Daphne already (sorry Daphne).

She took me by the hand into a posh room, I mean this room is like a Las Vegas shag room. The curtains look expensive, the decor, the mirrors, all look like a 5 star hotel.

I take a quick shower and come out and there she is siting upright on the bed waiting for me. She smiled and said with her spanish accent "Come over Pappi" and then she plants a nice wet one on my lips. WOW! She doesn't waste time. We kissed which lead to LFK and DFK. I started to grope her ass and remove her bra to reveal her gorgeous B-cups with nipples like hershey kisses. I licked and sucked them while she held the back of my hand. She moaned "Ooooh you like". I remove my towel and lay on back and my cock stood up proudly for her. She gently gives a me handjob and then a soft BBBJ. Moments later she adds more spit and makes it wetter, she continues to suck and sucks harder and trys to DT. I force her head down with my hand pushing down her head on my throbbing cock and she makes gaging noises, next she comes up for air. I lay her on her back and I go DATY for a good 10 minutes before we swith for a crazy 69. Next we kiss some more and on goes the rubber and she mounts me GC. She rides me pretty good, I love watching her on top. We switch to missionary and I pin her legs up the in the air with my arms as support. I penetrate her deep and the expression of her face was priceless and very erotic as she sticks a finger into her mouth to lick it with her tongue. I fuck her harder and she moans even louder. She moans in spanish, I don't know what she is saying but it was hot. All I remember is "Pappi and Rico" the words being said. I am all sweaty, we switch to doggy and bang her JLO ass from behind so that all you hear is flesh slapping. I am normally a fan of Daphne's fine ass and not the JLO butt but I forgot all about that as I am enjoying view and the heated doggy fuck. I am almost spent so I lay on my back to relax, Claudia took off the condom and went down for more BBBJ. I enjoyed watching her in the mirror. I was on the edge and I got up on top of her and shot a big load on her face. She flinched but took it like a champ. She told me not to get the eyes but I did land some on her hair.

Overall a great session with an exotic young lady and becasue she is so exotic she may not be for everyone.

Looks: 8 (Her smile, her kissable lips)
Body: 8 (Not a big fan of the JLO butt, however Claudia I could deal wth)
Attitude: 8.5
Service: 8.5
Repeat: Yes. Claudia has to be the hottest Latina SP in Toronto.

B

Borey the Bald

she sticks a finger into her mouth to lick it with her tongue

Oh Mama that was wild, dude you have bad aim was she ticked off when you smeared her hair with your glue?.

lovelatinas

Joined Mar 18, 2010
Messages 1,702
Borey the Bald said:
she sticks a finger into her mouth to lick it with her tongue

Oh Mama that was wild, dude you have bad aim was she ticked off when you smeared her hair with your glue?.

Nah, as long as I don't get the eyes. It's hair gel, didnt' you see "Something About Mary"? I was excited to cum how is a guy suppose to control himself? LOL

Top Bottom