Made with Love

IN-Call CL- Worst trip ever

I

iceman_dci

Following the which btw, made me wanna puke; I could only imagine what was in the toilet....ugh.

This was quite a while ago but had been lurking and doing my research of CL ads.

I call this indy up and she sounds really nice and is just around the corner from work so I figured I could get in a session on my way home. Called and made arrangements, the girl is very nice on the phone and pics seemed good and no hits on Tineye and really nothing on the boards about her, but she isn't overposting or anything else suspicious, so I go for it.

I get to the incall in Brampton and I knock on the door. Door opens to something I really wasn't expecting from the pics. I politely give her the suspicious eyebrow but go in anyway, because I'm just like that. So i scope her out and it can't be all that bad, so I confirm the donation and then she starts to upsell me....ON EVERYTHING. By the time I got out of there, I would've been 300 bux poorer...sorry!! HA! I laugh and put the donation back in my pocket and tell her no thanks and start heading for the door. She stands in front of the door and gets on her cell calling her bf/pimp or whatever the hell he is. I give her another suspicious eyebrow as well as the stink eye and reach for the door handle and make my way out. Being that the door leads directly to the parking lot, I see some dude in his car on a cell and he starts reaching for the door handle. I stop and look down at him and shake my head and tell him "I wouldn't...". He takes his hand off the handle and settles back in to his seat all the while the SP is yelling at him. I looked back and laughed again, got in my car and took off. Never again.

Not as bad as Zombie's but bad enough I guess.

I

iceman_dci

Juanthepervert said:

Sorry JtP, this happened about a year ago and was probably the last time I lurked on CL...she advertised regular though but it would be hard for me to find her...or maybe not.

grefin said:
You know this review is useless without knowing who she is.

See above Grefin...my memory is getting as old as I am.

Guido said:
Ice cool and deadly. I love it, guess the pimp wasn't armed therefor thhe dose of courage wasn't there.

Hahaha, i guess he wasn't packing his courage either.

Zombie

Joined Mar 30, 2010
Messages 64
Ice, i woulda popped that motherf*cker right through the glass. Dumbass motherf*cker LOL then took his money and his car, made him strip in the parking lot, hogtie him and then went in and stuffed my three day old crusty socks in his b***ches mouth and then wrapped my skid marked stained Hanes around her head with the business end of it at her nose, called Mirage and told Andy to warm up his best 3 ladies cuz I'm in the mood for a party and the SP that gives me the best head gets this sorry ass loser's car, but they have to replace the broken driver side window then call Hong Kong on his cell and order up 300 unlocked iPhones on his credit card i got from his wallet and give them away as door prizes at the HUBGFE party.

But I guess the stare down was much easier, just not as much fun as what I'd have in mind.

smylee52

Joined Nov 16, 2009
Messages 558

You could tell he was there
Cause there was fear in the air
Big Ice
The low life pimp reached for the door
His was going to defend the honour of his whore
As Ice approached and gave the stare
The pimp looked up and thought this ain't fair
Big Ice , Big bad Ice , Big bad rough house Ice
Ice paused to let the weasel know
Step out and it was going to be one ugly show
Big Ice , Big Bad ice ,Big bad Ice
The pimp slouched back in a wise move of diplomacy
Can't make money getting stitched up in emergency
Big Ice, Big Bad Ice, Big bad fuck up you up Iceman .
An inspiring move that saved some 411 calls
And allowed the pimp to continue ownership of his balls
Big Ice , Big Bad Ice, Really big bad Iceman

Huck Scarry

Joined Mar 24, 2010
Messages 198
There needs music from Sergio Leone film plain gin the background of this review :)

Thanks for the story Icemen... a good example of why I don't bother with CL. Really no reason to anyways, with the number of quality agency and legit indes around... unless you are looking for an extra thrill with your thrill:mrgreen:

I

iceman_dci

smylee52 said:

You could tell he was there
Cause there was fear in the air
Big Ice
The low life pimp reached for the door
His was going to defend the honour of his whore
As Ice approached and gave the stare
The pimp looked up and thought this ain't fair
Big Ice , Big bad Ice , Big bad rough house Ice
Ice paused to let the weasel know
Step out and it was going to be one ugly show
Big Ice , Big Bad ice ,Big bad Ice
The pimp slouched back in a wise move of diplomacy
Can't make money getting stitched up in emergency
Big Ice, Big Bad Ice, Big bad fuck up you up Iceman .
An inspiring move that saved some 411 calls
And allowed the pimp to continue ownership of his balls
Big Ice , Big Bad Ice, Really big bad Iceman

LMAO...Smylee, you are truly an artist...that's some awesome shit there bro!! Thanks!

H

HOF

As I said in Zombie's thread, I saw Carol about 15 months ago. She's olderish mid-late 40's or just hard living. Her services were fine and what I expected. There was no upselling, but this is 15 months ago, so I don't what she's up to these days.

Icey, good that you left if not feeling cool with the deal.

No, I haven't and wouldn't repeat. Been there, done Carol, there's so many women to meet.

What else can be said.

About this Discussion

18 Replies

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom