Made with Love

IN-Call Cindy@PAL TOFTT

I

iceman_dci

So after recovering from my tryst with Hailey on Tuesday, I found myself having the rare opportunity to poon twice in a week, so I called Peter @ PAL to see if my favourite PAL girl was available..."Nope, but we have a new girl..." "Yeah.. Cindy?" I say. I had already logged in to their VIP section and saw their announcement of two new girls, Rosie and Cindy. Cindy seemed more my type and Peter went on to describe her and her services. Keep in mind that I don't TOFTT very often, that's for the King of TOFTT'ing RAYDEN, so I'm a little nervous but Pete has never done me wrong. "Sounds good Pete, set me up".

Tool up the 427 and I'm at the incall. I get the room number and head up; now just a sidetrack, but when you guys go in to Hotels/Incalls and the Maids are out in the hall, do they ever give you a "I know what you're doing you dirty old man" look? I normally smile at them and give them a sideways nod as I'm going in to the room like "you wanna join in?"...hehehehe.

So the door opens and Cindy is standing there in a little tank top and tight little spandex skirt. Introductions, handshake, donation and on to the couch for some chit chat. I ask her what her boundaries are and she tells me just no anal...oh well, we can't all be perfect :p

Cindy seems a little nervous and jumpy. She confirms that this is her first day (and I'm her first client) but she is not new to the biz..cool, so there should be no hesitation. She straddles me and LFK to DFK. Her ass is small enough to fit into one hand yet it's plump enough that I'm thinking it would look amazing in doggy. Top comes off and a little titty sucking is in order, really nice B's. While I'm exploring her comfort zones, I reach around and take a handful of pussy and omg, it felt amazing through her panties; thick juicy lips and getting wet...mmm mmm mmm. That's it, I gotta get naked...zip, ruffle ruffle ruffle...I'm ready! (Shit, some change rolled out of my pocket.) Cindy takes the queue and starts on some awesome BBBJ and DT, a very nice surprise indeed. Takes all of it and licks around the base and balls...very very nice. 10 minutes of this and my eyes are rolling around in the back of my head...not time to launch rockets just yet.

I take Cindy gently by her head and remove the suction from my cock - POP! I place her on the couch and tell her it's her turn. I had to have those meaty lips in my mouth. Kissed around her thighs and belly before diggin in to those lucious lips...and man did they feel nice in my mouth; big fan of the meaty labia. Very responsive and had her wriggling away and holding me by my head, I looked up a couple of times and she seemed to be enjoying my efforts. I came up for some DFK and told her how much I liked eating her pussy..."I think I can see that, and you're very good at it" Words of encouragement! Back down I go!! Very tasty.

Finally off to the workbench for more room. More awesome BBBJ and DT and get her around for some 69. Fuck I love those meaty lips. Time for the cover and we begin with CG with a nice grind, Cindy seemed to get off on this quite well; she then positioned herself for squatting CG and it was also awesome to hear the slapping of our sweaty skin together. Doggy was next, and I was right, her ass looked awesome in doggy and felt even better with my cock buried inside her and her ass up against me. She left the bathroom door open and I caught her looking at us fucking in the mirror, what the hell, I looked too...I looked awesome (sorry Olayda, I had to steal that from you :p ). In to mish and this is where I could give her a good pounding to finish, so I took her by the back of her knees and pinned them to either side of her, I like to call this the Boston Crab..very flexible, and short-stroked her to a very nice finish. Happy time! Just in time for the 5 minute whistle, a quick clean up and time to leave.

The shallow dirt:

Going about 5'6", dirty blonde hair, killer body slim and fit maybe 115lbs?; nice hard belly.
Very nicely groomed and clean from head to toe.
B cups and natural, really nice mouthfuls (I have a big yap).
The best way to describe her face would be the same structure as Rene Russo; she's a unique beauty.

Service:

BBBJ, DT,DATY, LFK, DFK, DIGITS was what I had experienced...like she said, her only boundary is no anal.
This girl gives great service and is bound to be a great provider if she stays in the biz and gets over her nervousness around us perverts; which brings me to my last point...

Cons:

Cindy seemed very nervous. I take in to account that this was her first day with PAL.
The twitchiness during those awkward moments between acts kind of put me off, but again, first day and hopefully, Cindy will be more at ease as the clients numbers grow in her favour.
I smelled smoke in the room but did not sense any cigarette taste during DFK.

Repeat? Sure..but not anytime soon as I'm trying to get through my TDL and seeing my repeats in between.

Enjoy Gentlemen.

Attachments

• Cindy..jpg
    Cindy..jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 6

olayda

Joined Jan 5, 2010
Messages 320
what the hell, I looked too...I looked awesome

:lol: That's gotta be the most frikin hilarious line I've ever read. Where do you come up with this shit? :cool:

As always ice, an amazing review. I feel like I'm there with you ( although I'm glad I'm not you ugly hairy bastard ).

Who's your PAL ATF?. Never used the agency. Are they a little like entourage where the pics don't do the ladies justice?

I

iceman_dci

Looney said:
Awesome Iceman you have a way with words and what a body on this new recruit. Thanks for TOFTT. Can you rate her looks?.

Hmmm...I hesitate to put anyone's looks on a scale as we all have different tastes and they can be subjective. Cindy does have an amazing body and ranks up there.

olayda said:
what the hell, I looked too...I looked awesome

:lol: That's gotta be the most frikin hilarious line I've ever read. Where do you come up with this shit? :cool:

As always ice, an amazing review. I feel like I'm there with you ( although I'm glad I'm not you ugly hairy bastard ).

Who's your PAL ATF?. Never used the agency. Are they a little like entourage where the pics don't do the ladies justice?

Hahaha...I'm so glad you coined it and I'm so glad I found an appropriate use for it hehehehe. My ATF with PAL was Brittney now London with Entourage; she is still on my overall ATF. Candice has been my go to girl with PAL since she started. We have great chemistry together and always have an awesome time.

PAL is great bang for your buck. Peter is always helpful and seems to recruit newbies more than anything else. Rayden and I use them quite often. I don't think I've been disappointed to the point that I would no longer use them ever again. I don't think they would be on the same level as Entourage. They have good talent and there are some hidden gems and Pete has a variety of types and styles for everyone in the lineup.

billdong said:
Ultra funny Iceman her DT touchdown type or just a 1 yarder.

Didn't experience the DT touchdown, perhaps next time. If Rayden gets sent in by the Coach, he'll go there for sure!!

I

iceman_dci

Smooth said:
Outstanding as usual, always a good read coming from you Ice! Would you rate her up there in looks say with your favorite old Pal lady?

Brittney? No...they're just different in looks/service/chemistry etc... I try not to compare anyones looks as i'm a service over looks kinda guy.

D

Demien2k5

Nice ride Ice! Excellent review...I gotta get out to the airport more and see if I can't drive up my "convert" numbers some....:twisted:

Top Bottom