Made with Love

REVIEW Cindy at holiday spa aka pacific

Roger198561

Reviewer
Joined Apr 2, 2016
Messages 69
Woke up with a ragging hard on. Yes it still happens , sometimes . My wife not being a morning person left me to my own devises. Well well , off I go to holiday spa to lower my blood pressure .
I'm greated at the door by a Yonge girl I've never seen there before. A tall slim very pretty late 20s mpa Cindy takes me to the room . Paid my money , showered and assumed the position.
I find rapport goes a hell of a long way to having a great session and boy did I ever, she has a wonderful body and face and knows what she is there for Well above standard holistic massage and happiness . I will repeat next week. Be nice guys and the world is your oyster. On the way out I saw Lucy who I met along time ago and she's looking real fine. Maybe a duo next time.
With my blood pressure and more released I can safely go back to work singing , hi ho hi hi it's off to work we go , hi ho hi ho. I love my country.

Roger198561

Reviewer
Joined Apr 2, 2016
Messages 69
No photos of the girls , but you know amps right, always fake photos but some girls are very sexy
im going today because Vivian is working. Very little English but a great finisher and sexy as hell.
If you want a good massage try Mia. Yonge and gnd look but sometime I find that hot

Top Bottom